CuckoldFart.com

Should I be put in a chastity cage

cuckinct

Cuckold Tests

cuckinct...obviously if your wife wishes to control your sex life, then yes you should be caged. Would it excite you cucky, to be caged and your wife in control of your sex life. Does she even care if you jack off...as long as she is getting all the sex and big dick she needs? That's what should be the determining factor in whether you are caged or not.

Here's something else I think...I think you should post a pic or two (or more) of your wife. You owe it to all of us bulls to show your wife....do it!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Imo it depends on how good you are, if you are trustworthy enough not to play with and pleasure yourself then no, if you are not trustworthy then yes, most definitely you should be no matter if you size. 

I am not trustworthy so I guess it needs to be locked up. 

17 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

cuckinct...obviously if your wife wishes to control your sex life, then yes you should be caged. Would it excite you cucky, to be caged and your wife in control of your sex life. Does she even care if you jack off...as long as she is getting all the sex and big dick she needs? That's what should be the determining factor in whether you are caged or not.

Here's something else I think...I think you should post a pic or two (or more) of your wife. You owe it to all of us bulls to show your wife....do it!

DomBull4U

I think she would like that I'm not able to get pleasure for a while.