CuckoldFart.com

Needing help with pregnant wife.

fenland

My wife was 26 when I first got her pregnant, the problems started just over 4 months in. she was barely showing at all, in the belly I mean, her tits on the other hand had swelled impressively and were much more sensitive and along with her cunt they demanded attention! Laying naked on our bed playing with and sucking on her tits she was almost immediately moaning and sighing. As I moved down her legs automatically opened and drops of liquid were clearly seen on her cunt. I would then bury my tongue in her very willing cunt and she would soon yell the house down as she came! Then sliding my cock into her and marvelling at just how tight she still was, not that it was any problem sliding in! she would pant “thank you” as she bucked onto my cock. I fucked her to another orgasm then left my load inside her, after about half an hour to get my breath back she was down sucking on my cock again, something she did very little before being pregnant! But now sucked like a pro to get me hard again. I was goanna need help here!

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...