CuckoldFart.com

KennyG

About 15 years ago at a pool party, my nephew’s wife was very flirty with me, and her sheer bikini made it almost impossible to hide the boner I got. She must have noticed my reaction, because she me over to where I sating on the edge of the pool and rubbed me. I was shocked and moved her hand away. She was my nephew’s wife.

A bit later my nephew came over. I was expecting a very anger husband.  But in quite conversation, he explained to me his wife was not only a flirt, but fucked other men with his permission. And it was okay with him if we used the pool house.

This was my first introduction to hotwife lifestyle. I could not get it out of my mind. Every time I thought of someone fucking my own wife, I got a major hard-on. And over the years she has transformed herself into dressing slutty when on vacation, role playing during sex, exposing her naked pussy to strangers, becoming a bra and panty less woman, letting stranger’s play with tits and breast. She finds this quite exciting, but has rejected the idea of having sex with another man, because in her own words “it will forever change our relationship. This is as far she will go and agrees to keep my fantasy alive with masturbating a stranger in a dark corner of a club, while he fingers her to a climax; with me sating next to her.

Sorry, got off track for the reason of this post. I have been a bit hesitant posting this. But, feeling it would be an injustice to not warn others in this life style; I have chosen to post my nephew’s misfortune, 

Thursday, I made a hospital visit to see my nephew in ICU. His eyes lit up, when I approached his bed. No other family members had visited since he was admitted on Sunday.  It was painful for him to talk at times, so I provided him a note pad. 

He said his relationship with his wife had deteriorated since we last talked. They had not sexual intercourse together in years. He still loved her and she still had sex outside the marriage. All rules they had set up before had gone away quickly. He never knew when she would be home and had gone on vacations without informing him. She still worked for a Bail Bond Company.  She had contacted Chlamydia numerous times over the years and even at one time had both a drug resistant Gonorrhea and Syphilis causing her to become sterile.  Last Saturday night she had called him from a hotel and wanted to talk to him. Stating she was too tired to meet him at home would he please come to the hotel so they could clear matters up?

She opened the door naked and let him in. He did not remember much after that. Except seeing a very large young Black man throw him against the wall Feeling something warm coming from his neck and a sudden pain to his chest, then falling or being shoved to the floor.

The police said another hotel guest passing the room alerted the front desk that they saw what appeared to be a pool of blood coming from the room and bloody foot prints.

Because the hotel was within a few blocks of the hospital, they managed to save his life.

His throat had been partially cut missing his main artery, and the stab wound to his chest had collapsed a lung and heart was spared injury.

His wife and I will call it Bull here was caught Monday morning trying to access his bank lock box, but the wife’s name had been removed from access. She had already withdrawn all the funds from their joint bank account.

Dwayne give me his computer and cell phone access codes, asked me contact clients to inform them I would be handling their files till he got well from a server attack.

I left with dust piling up in my eyes and anger flaring in my stomach.

What rules and understandings do you and your wife have in place? Have they been broken? What happens if one is broken?

Please be careful, my friends, and stay safe.

Edited by KennyG
Need to add questions

Cuckold Tests