CuckoldFart.com

Fantasize about the friends of your wife/girlfriend? Or even your friends wife/girlfriend?

Waterboard

I always fantasize about watching my girlfriend enjoying herself with another man. She’s absolutely amazing and has an amazing body that’s perfect in my opinion. She also has some really good looking friends that I often fantasize about watching fuck other men too as well as myself. Do YOU share the same thoughts? Pictures are always a plus. 

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

Lust4her2...you said a couple of things I like...you always fantasize about your gf enjoying herself with another man...and pictures are always a plus.

I couldn't agree with you more...pictures are always a plus...so here's a few of your sexy gf to get this forum going good.

Now about your fantasy...I think I can help you there too.

Imagine that these are pics you took of your gf...all dressed up nice-n-sexy...and wearing a big, excited smile...because she is on the way to crossing over that line. What line? The line you want her to cross over, wannabe. That line from her being your gf...to enjoying herself with another man. Your gf is about to take a big, big step...she is about to become one of DomBull's naughty fucktoys...one of his naughty fucksluts! 

These are the pics that I had you take when she was ready...and you were about to "deliver" her to me. You are bringing her to a motel/ hotel to meet me. I know part of your fantasy is to watch...but we are going to build up to that slowly. On this night...you will bring her to me...and you will offer her to me...and I will gladly take you up on your very generous offer. You are going to drop your gf off at my hotel...and she will be spending the night with me. Don't worry...I intend to repay you for these hot pics you sent with a few pics that I will take for you. Pics of our evening...where you will clearly see that she is enjoying herself. Enjoying herself with another man...just as you wished.

Lust4her2....I think we're off to a good start, hope you think so too!

DomBull4U   

7F5C27DB-1A62-4AFF-8E73-EEDBCDC14CF2_thumb_jpeg_1a39cb55566052e2ad4f3d78ab440044.jpg

82678456-0159-4ABC-AA40-E1063279DFBE_thumb_jpeg_15d28d843c5278e68dc80c4f45b8721b.jpg

8A19CBA2-C98D-4202-B863-B93FBE9998C6_thumb_jpeg_8dad563b798ed4d0b0a5f12acba1a7ff.jpg

CF7F86FF-EFD2-4691-8CDE-D589020EC0B8_thumb_jpeg_c555405761b7540e736394ebc628407c.jpg

• Like 1

Lust4her2...

Here it is...the last pic you took as you were leaving the house. I'll bet you both are a little nervous about what is going to happen. Nervous...but excited too.

Love how she's dressed here. Those sexy shoulders of hers are going to be fun to kiss, lick and nibble on. And those nice tits of hers...they will be fun to manhandle. Can't wait to get that top down so her nice tits are ex-posed...and available. Available for more kissing...licking...and nibbling. And sucking! And while I am feasting on her yummy tits...that short, tight skirt is going to provide easy access to the real prize....her pussy. Her pussy will probably start getting wet as you take these pics to send to me...and will probably get even wetter as you drive her to come "visit" me. By the time you arrive at my hotel...her panties will probably be sopping wet.

When you arrive at the hotel...remember you are to call me from the lobby...and say this...."We're here ,sir....she's here. My gf is here for you. Would you please fuck my gf for me?".

I will be right down.  

In the lobby, we will exchange a few pleasantries...and maybe even hit the lobby bar for a drink or two...but no more than that. Just one drink to "take the edge off" should be enough.

After that...you will watch as I take her hand and lead her to the elevators. As the doors are closing...you'll see her wave at you as I take her in my arms to hold her and kiss her...and I'll give you a nice, thank you "thumb's up!"

By the time you reach your car...you should be getting the first pic that I'm going to send you. Your sexy gf will be showing off a present I had for her...a nice collar. I'll make sure she lifts her chin and turns her head so you can read it. It says....S-E-X  S-L-A-V-E!

She'll be wearing it in the next pic too. Taken just outside the door of my room. Your gf on her hands and knees...with my leash attached to her collar...as I am leading her...CRAWLIG into my room. That simple act is going to put everything into proper perspective for us. You will be sitting there in your car...probably either rubbing your hard cock...or maybe even having it out, jerking it. Be careful, they have security cams everywhere these days. Your gf will know exactly what her role is...in our naughty fantasy. And I mean OUR fantasy...yours...hers...and mine.

her role of course is to be my fucktoy. And I know what is expected of me. I am expected to "use" your gf...and make her one of my sluts. My cock will have been "buzzing" from the time you sent me the pics as you were leaving...and I'm sure it will be rock hard and throbbing as soon as those elevator doors closed. As I kiss and feel your gf...that cock of mine is going to become more demanding. But my naughty little S-E-X  S-L-A-V-E knows how to take care of that...and if she doesn't...she's about to learn.

I'll keep my phone handy...I'm sure you are going to want to see that first pic of her...collared...and on her knees, between my legs...and about to get her first taste of another man's cock.

Go ahead home and wait...there will be more updates as the night progresses. Drive carefully...and have a good night. She and I will, for sure!

Oh...and thank you, Lust4her2...THANK YOU!

DomBull4U    

CF7F86FF-EFD2-4691-8CDE-D589020EC0B8_thumb_jpeg_c555405761b7540e736394ebc628407c.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...