CuckoldFart.com

I need the groups help

Hi, so I need a favor.

My wife would like to post pictures of herself for your enjoyment.

However, seeing her being looked at by others is a turn on for me. As I am limited this month in what I am allowed to enjoy, a comprise was reached.

I am to post a picture of how I am when she's out ( caged) and if she is satisfied with views and comments she will allowe to post them.

So please, allow me to enjoy your comments on her pics by commenting and viewing my dilemma.

Thank you kindly

1520616627025869532389069210766.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Smokeymountaincuckold....lol! It's been a week since you posted your request for help. For your sake, I hope you aren't to remain caged until your  "help" arrives. If that's the case you may remain locked forever...lol!

Just curious...is there a certain number of responses she's looking for before you are allowed to post her pics?

Here's my comment on your dilemma...and I want you to make damn sure you show her my comment.....

I hope some of the others in the cuckfart community post some comments...but not necessarily to help you out. I'll be honest as to why I hope others will post some comments....I want to see the pics of your wife.

I think she and I should get together....and in doing so, have you take that roller coaster ride of emotions that a cuck experiences when his wife becomes a slut for another man!

Poor, poor smokeymountaincuckold...stuck at home...locked in his cage...while his wife is out with me...satisfying every slutty desire she has....and cumming all over my cock...again and again.

Poor, poor smokeymountaincuckold...spending the night at home....alone. Try not to think about what your wife and I are doing...if your little dicklet gets a little hard...it's going to be a long, uncomfortable night...stuck like you are in your yellow cage. Lol! Of course NOT thinking about us is going to be really hard....because we're going to send you pics of our "date" to your cell phone.  Try to not open them....try not to look at them....you know you're going to get excited when you see pics of her with her tits ex-posed...with my hands all over them. Or pics of her...on her knees...lovingly kissing my cock...or sucking it like a cock-hungry slut. How would you like to see the look on her face...taken standing in front of a mirror as she bent forward, taking my cock from behind....me, balls deep in your wifes hot pussy. Would definitely be better if you don't open those pics and look at them. But you won't be able to resist...

One last thought for you, cuck....I hope you like the nickname your wife and I are going to call you.....

Ol' Yeller!

DomBull4U