CuckoldFart.com

What dress on date???

MacCuckold

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Black! And the LBD, Little Black Dress, preferably short to show her legs, of course black stockings are sexy, black lacey or satin bra the lifts her breasts and reveals her clevage, and the always hot 'fuck me heels'. If she can handle walking in them 4 inch heels are hot and sexy, and I love strappys, they are so sexy and feminine

• Like 2

Yes! Go shopping with her! She will love this, a way to show youre really into it and a way to show intrrrst in HER. This is important for a good relationship. A lot of cucks just focus on their fantasy. Show interest in her, what she thinks, how she feels, this can be a very close and deep bonding time for you and her, especially if you encourage her and give her compliments. Many women have confidence or image issues, nows your chance to tell her how beautiful she is. You will get big points!

• Like 2

I really can’t wait for this moment when date will come and actually I hope she spend with him all night I know it will be tough for me the first time but even when my jealous will be very high I want to enjoy it.Bull said better for them and me will be full comfort so I have to stay alone in my room and they be together in their room