CuckoldFart.com

Fucking a married lady

LeicesterBull75

I received a call from a married lady friend I have known for years saying she would like to make her hubby watch while she gets a good fucking in front of him.
I was asked to turn up at 2pm in the afternoon which i did. She opened the door wearing only a long black T-shirt which just went passed her bottom. She was an attractive lady in her late 40's.
She lead me upstairs without saying a word until we reached the bedroom, then she asked me to wait until she called me in.
Once back in the bedroom i heard some kissing and then she told her hubby that she had a surprise for him. She told him to sit down and then a couple of minutes later she open the door and beckoned me in.
The first thing i noticed was hubby was tied naked to a chair and his cock was standing to attention. 
Eileen said Simon wanted to watch her get a good fucking by someone and humilated him as well she wanted it to be someone she knew and trusted.
Eileen moved over to me and we started kissing and my hands started to explore her body. The kissing became more and more passionate and i helped her take of her T-shirst and she was naked underneath. I started playing with her tits and nipples and i took each nipple into my mouth in turn and started to suck on them, she started to moan and i could tell she was enjoying it.
I pushed her back on to the bed and made her lie down and open her legs wide and i could see her beautiful pussy. I started kissing the inside of her thighs working further and further up nice and slowly until i reached her wet pussy. I told her to tell Simon what it felt like and then i could hear telling him how good it felt to have another mans head between her legs.
At this point i was licking, sucking and finger fucking her until all of a sudden she let out a load scream as she cum, her body was shaking. After a couple of minutes she got up, gave me a smile and walked across to Simon with his rock hard cock. She stood in front of him and inserted her fingers in her soaking wet pussy and then she put them into his mouth and was told to suck them, this happened a few times and then she bent down and sucked his cock for a minute or two and told him that she was now about to get a good fucking in front of him.
Eileen came back over to the bed and asked me to stand up and then started to kiss me, i remember feeling her arse and thinking 'God that feels good'. Eileen started opening my shirt and kissing my chest at the same time she was opening my trousers until she found what she was looking for, my cock. My trousers were around my ankles and Eileen was playing with my balls and cock. The i heard her say to Simon, 'this cock is going to fuck me Simon and you are going to watch'. She then put my cock in her mouth and then took it out and said, 'it tastes good as well'. She sucked me for a good 5mins until I exploded in her mouth. She then went over to Simon and made him taste my cum.
I then decided to take control of situation and grabbed Eileen down onto the bed face first and i looked at her great arse and made her knell on the bed and went behind her, i looked over at Simon and asked him if he wanted me to fuck her and he said, 'yes please'. I started to tease her pussy with the head of my cock while playing with her arse. Then Simon shouted, 'Fuck her' and Eileen said, Please fuck me i want it'. So i thrust my cock deep inside her pussy and fucked her good and hard. While fucking her i lent forward and started playing with her tits. I told Eileen to tell Simon what it felt like and she stated to tell him what it felt like to be getting a good fucking. Then after 4-5 mins of hard fucking i exploded inside her with my cum. It felt really good and Simon had a smile on his face as well watching my cum dribble out if Hus wife's cunt.
After a couple of minutes Eileen went over to Simon and stood naked in front of him, she asked him if he had enjoyed watching so far and he said he'd loved it. She then put her fingers deep into her pussy and then ordered him to lick them clean and this happened a few times and then she asked him if he wanted her to suck his cock, Yes was his cry. She then went to work on my now hard cock again sucking me like a pro. I left after we had been there for about 2 hrs. I now see them a few times a year

296_1000.jpg

• Like 8

CUCKOLD TEST