CuckoldFart.com

adult comic heroes drawings

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

I liked The Sleepover even if it didn't post in the right order. It reminded me of the time Becky told me how, when her son was still living at home and had friends round, he had done his best to embarrass her in front of his mates by asking her how many men she'd been with. Blushing, she told him "Just the two". 

Laughing, he said that him and all his mates had had more girls than that. Although I expect his friends all laughed nervously with him, I wonder if any of them looked her up and down and thought, "I wouldn't mind some of Tyler's mum myself!"

• Like 1

My girlfriend Becky has two younger sisters. Her and the middle sister used to go clubbing together back in the day and despite her not being as pretty as Becky, it was the sister that gave in to the advances of the black guys there, getting with one of the DJs and later, a friend of his too.

That was about 25 years ago, but now in her mid 40s Becky has confessed to having a thing about black men too. She insists that back then she had no interest in having a black boyfriend,never so much as kissed a black guy, but now she's in her element chatting online to black lads as young as early 20s and late teens, safe in the knowledge that I'm turned on by it and totally approve.

Hopefully it's only a matter of time before one of these lads persuades Becky to finally go black, then that'll just leave the youngest sister to convert. I wonder what their dad would think if he were still alive?

threesisters.jpeg

• Like 2