CuckoldFart.com

adult comic heroes drawings

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

This one reminded of the evening my wife Debbie, hearing a commotion outside, jumped out of bed stark naked to see what was going on.

She'd been dozing and forgot my son from my previous marriage was sitting on our bedroom floor watching TV. For those few seconds whilst she struggled to grab her dressing gown and put it on 14 year old Kevin was treated to the sight of his step-mum naked right in front of him. 

Debbie was quite embarrassed later when she realised, knowing he'd seen everything, her bare tits and even her pussy about 6 feet away and at eye level.

Shame he didn't have a mobile phone to capture the sight, but I bet he jerked off over that for weeks after!

1398024067_02(2).thumb.jpg.f2e85120af1f8cbdcd6151ab40013fc1.jpg

• Like 1

When my wife was the assistant manageress of a 24 hour convenience store in a nearby town she was very flattered to be chatted up by one of their regular customers. He was only 23 but not bothered that Debbie was nearly 35, nor that she was married with 4 kids.

When he first asked her out for a drink, she declined his offer wanting to check with me first if it would be okay. With my approval, the next time he asked, Debbie agreed to meet him after work for a drink, telling him she'd tell her husband they were stock-taking so didn't know what time she'd be home. He liked the sound of that!

A few drinks after work led to him suggesting they go back to his place where she was soon naked in his bed, her work uniform, bra and knickers on his bedroom floor. I doubt he could believe his luck at how easily he'd got Debbie into bed and he fucked her 3 times before he let her come home.

It was the day after her 35th birthday and his young cock was the best present she could have wished for!

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

gHFq569R.thumb.jpeg.474ae3526ff56b6f6bf825c28a37a558.jpeg

• Like 1