CuckoldFart.com

Tiffany, My girl for pervs

WimpyD89

CUCKOLD TEST

That's how I started, being aroused by catching men eyeing up my wife, checking out her legs when she wore a short skirt or looking down her cleavage when she wore a low-cut top. She confessed to enjoying the attention too and progressed to letting them chat her up and buy her drinks when she was out with the girls. Eventually of course the men wanted more and a few lucky ones got her into bed.

We've been divorced over 6 years now but I still miss those days and now I'm just as turned on knowing men are checking out my girlfriend Becky. She's not as out-going as my ex-wife was and gets embarrassed when I point out that some guy was eyeing her up, but that doesn't stop her showing off her bare mid-riff and a bit of cleavage when we go out.

Tiffany here looks quite cute, a nice natural body. I'm sure she attracts a lot of attention from other men.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Do you share her with other men?or still/just the fantasy stage?

I was wondering the same thing. It took me over 2 years to persuade my wife Debbie to accept the offers she was getting from other men. My girlfriend Becky is likely to take even longer....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2021 at 3:30 PM, WimpyD89 said:

Just a fantasy stage right now. I want to chat and see what men think about her. I know she gets attention. I mean how could she not. She has confessed to liking the cuckold kink 

It's Tiffany you need to talk to, though of course there are both experienced cuckolds and bulls here who will be happy to give you advice. You've clearly mentioned it to her as you say she has confessed to liking the idea of cuckolding, but perhaps it is something you should talk about further if you really want the fantasy to become reality. I'd advise against going on and on about it though, maybe bring up the subject now and again in bed. I found the introduction of a realistic looking dildo very useful, telling my wife how good it was watching "another cock" going in and out of her pussy and how naughty she was doing it with "him" right there in front of her husband. She got off on that big time and eventually graduated to real cocks with real men.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WimpyD89 said:

That sounds hot. And we do talk about it from time to time. But mostly we leave it as a fantasy that we tease each other with right now. I love when she tells me guys are cute or hot. And she has told me about exes as well 

Trust me, it's a massive step going from it being a fantasy you share in bed to her actually doing it for real. You definitely need to be in a strong, trusting relationship and even then it can all end in tears. I'm a bit odd in that I hated hearing about, or worse still, actually meeting one of my wife's exs, but was excited by her being chatted up by other men, especially guys that knew me. It's the same with my new girlfriend. I hate her last ex-boyfriend without ever having met him, but knowing she's chatting to guys on her Instagram turns me on.

It's good that Tiffany is comfortable talking about cuckolding though, and her exs and guys she sees that are hot, so you must be doing something right. By not being possessive or jealous, it puts your woman at ease and it will boost her ego and self-confidence around men. In turn, men will pick up on that.

• Like 1

I hope so. It turns me on when she wears shorts to Walmart. But also make me jealous. Then again I like hearing about Mike and Ricky her exes 

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

It's Tiffany you need to talk to, though of course there are both experienced cuckolds and bulls here who will be happy to give you advice. You've clearly mentioned it to her as you say she has confessed to liking the idea of cuckolding, but perhaps it is something you should talk about further if you really want the fantasy to become reality. I'd advise against going on and on about it though, maybe bring up the subject now and again in bed. I found the introduction of a realistic looking dildo very useful, telling my wife how good it was watching "another cock" going in and out of her pussy and how naughty she was doing it with "him" right there in front of her husband. She got off on that big time and eventually graduated to real cocks with real men.

5 minutes ago, WimpyD89 said:

I hope so. It turns me on when she wears shorts to Walmart. But also make me jealous. Then again I like hearing about Mike and Ricky her exes 

\my now ex-wife Debbie used to love the attention she got when she showed off her legs in short mini-skirts and her boobs in low-cut tops, especially after I bought her a Wonderbra to boost her cleavage. Now I have a girlfriend Becky who is a lot shyer than my wife was, but still happy to show her bare belly and a bit of cleavage. She only has 2 exs, David and Ian. David was long term and is the father of her 25 year old son and I think she was still seeing Ian for quite awhile when she first started seeing me, which I didn't realise at the time nor until very recently. Naughty girl!

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 7:04 AM, WimpyD89 said:

Hey! I love when guys perv on my girlfriend, Check her out, Think nasty things about her. 

But I like it even more when you confront me and tell me about them ;) Makes me feel jealous 

Message me if you wanna talk about Tiffany with me. IMG_20210603_142453_1.thumb.jpg.f9a4e77ab2149ffc8f482b1f8f0f7576.jpgIMG_20210603_121608.thumb.jpg.bbfaa1862df36d480c2d30af88036ac5.jpgIMG_20210531_154724.thumb.jpg.7bd9e497870e83bcca4b722e391f5522.jpgIMG_20210531_154654.thumb.jpg.6147b20a6bce6303f2c8d90bb0206145.jpg

a lovely looking lady - great curves and boobs calling out for some attention

On 7/6/2021 at 6:28 AM, Peter C said:

I suppose it's only fair seeing as I've been perving over your girlfriend Tiffany, that I let you see my girlfriend Becky. Like I say, she's always keen to have her belly out on show.

beckyhallett25.jpg

she looks like she is up for a good time!!!!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Just Carl said:

she looks like she is up for a good time!!!!

You'd think so but in actual fact, at 43 with a grown-up son, Becky has had very little experience with men over the years. She has a long-term stormy relationship from her teens with her son's violent, abusive father which rather put her off men and sex. Whilst on a break from him, she did go clubbing with a friend and end up having a one-night-stand with some lucky guy, but after they finally split up for good, her next boyfriend (who'd been after her for years by all accounts) never even got her into bed. Now there's me, 20 years older than her, and it took me months to get anywhere.

Such a shame that such a pretty woman with a nice body has had so little cock in her life. 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 3:30 PM, WimpyD89 said:

Just a fantasy stage right now. I want to chat and see what men think about her. I know she gets attention. I mean how could she not. She has confessed to liking the cuckold kink 

My only worry is that you both might be too young to take the next step. I firmly believe that you need to be in a long-term, strong, trusting relationship to make cuckolding work well and even then it is fraught with risk. I'd been with my wife 12 years before I broached the subject and we started discussing the possibility of me letting her go out and get some extra cock elsewhere and it was another 2 years before it actually happened. I didn't handle the angst well afterwards and it was another 9 years before we both felt able to try again, this time much more successfully. All this occurred with my wife Debbie being mid-30s to mid-40s, both with a couple of guys I knew and - her favourite - much younger lads happy to get their cock into some easy, mature, married pussy

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 5

On 7/12/2021 at 6:33 AM, Peter C said:

You'd think so but in actual fact, at 43 with a grown-up son, Becky has had very little experience with men over the years. She has a long-term stormy relationship from her teens with her son's violent, abusive father which rather put her off men and sex. Whilst on a break from him, she did go clubbing with a friend and end up having a one-night-stand with some lucky guy, but after they finally split up for good, her next boyfriend (who'd been after her for years by all accounts) never even got her into bed. Now there's me, 20 years older than her, and it took me months to get anywhere.

Such a shame that such a pretty woman with a nice body has had so little cock in her life. 

Got to agree!!! such a waste

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Just Carl said:

Got to agree!!! such a waste

It certainly is. I'm glad you like her though. I hope that guy who had a one-night-stand with her still remembers her and realises how lucky he was to get his cock in her. Many have tried and failed.

It wasn't you was it Carl? About 22 years ago in a Brighton night-club? She had just escaped from her violent partner with the help of her dad taking her to a women's refuge. Her best friend's mum had persuaded her to go clubbing with her and presumably a mixture of relief at being free of him, her mate's mum plying her with drink and egging her on to get laid to get one over on her ex led to her letting go of her inhibitions and letting this guy have his way with her.

She won't talk about it now so I don't know if it was someone local she already knew or some random stranger just in town for the weekend on the look-out for some pussy. I'm assuming he was white and I'm guessing from what little she has said that they did it at her mate's mum's house that night and again in the morning before going their separate ways.

After a short time at the refuge, she foolishly went back to her abusive boyfriend but whether he ever found out she'd got herself fucked I don't know. I doubt she'd have told him. I must admit, I was shocked when she told me. Totally out of character for her, but I wouldn't object if it were to happen again now, especially if it were the black guy she's been chatting to online for over a year. I think it would do her good.

beckyhallett24.jpg

• Like 5

On 7/18/2021 at 5:32 AM, Peter C said:

It certainly is. I'm glad you like her though. I hope that guy who had a one-night-stand with her still remembers her and realises how lucky he was to get his cock in her. Many have tried and failed.

It wasn't you was it Carl? About 22 years ago in a Brighton night-club? She had just escaped from her violent partner with the help of her dad taking her to a women's refuge. Her best friend's mum had persuaded her to go clubbing with her and presumably a mixture of relief at being free of him, her mate's mum plying her with drink and egging her on to get laid to get one over on her ex led to her letting go of her inhibitions and letting this guy have his way with her.

She won't talk about it now so I don't know if it was someone local she already knew or some random stranger just in town for the weekend on the look-out for some pussy. I'm assuming he was white and I'm guessing from what little she has said that they did it at her mate's mum's house that night and again in the morning before going their separate ways.

After a short time at the refuge, she foolishly went back to her abusive boyfriend but whether he ever found out she'd got herself fucked I don't know. I doubt she'd have told him. I must admit, I was shocked when she told me. Totally out of character for her, but I wouldn't object if it were to happen again now, especially if it were the black guy she's been chatting to online for over a year. I think it would do her good.

beckyhallett24.jpg

love this pic!!!  lol no it wasnt me in Brighton.  But tell me more - I am impressed that you, as 20 years her senior, managed to get in there - well done!!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Just Carl said:

love this pic!!!  lol no it wasnt me in Brighton.  But tell me more - I am impressed that you, as 20 years her senior, managed to get in there - well done!!

I don't wish to hi-jack WimpyD89's Tiffany post further, but to cut a long story short Becky was a friend of my now ex-wife. We lived in the same street for awhile so knew mum, dad and their 3 daughters. Becky was the eldest and even after we'd moved she would still come over to see my wife. Sometimes I'd pick her up or drop her off after, so we started getting friendly. Even so it took years to get anywhere near her, but well worth the wait. I'm quite happy to admit I'm punching above my weight here!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Babymaker888 said:

Very sexy ever considering she so hot a older hung mature blac k bull

Becky and her younger sister used to go clubbing together 20 years ago as they were both into the garage and hip hop music scene. She told me that her sister was dating one of the black DJs for a time, but she says never did anything like that. During lock-down here in the UK and now 43 with a grown-up son, Becky came across a garage virtual clubbing site at weekends and was soon enjoying the music and chatting to people on there. This included a white guy and two black men, one of whom she has been happily exchanging messages with on Instagram for well over a year now. He is keen for her to go to London later this year to meet him, so there is a strong possibility that she could be taking her first black cock in the not too distant future. I'd be more than happy if that happens and then she could compare notes with her sister at last. That would leave just one other sister that needs to go black. And their mother of course!

becky27.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/14/2021 at 9:35 AM, Peter C said:

Becky and her younger sister used to go clubbing together 20 years ago as they were both into the garage and hip hop music scene. She told me that her sister was dating one of the black DJs for a time, but she says never did anything like that. During lock-down here in the UK and now 43 with a grown-up son, Becky came across a garage virtual clubbing site at weekends and was soon enjoying the music and chatting to people on there. This included a white guy and two black men, one of whom she has been happily exchanging messages with on Instagram for well over a year now. He is keen for her to go to London later this year to meet him, so there is a strong possibility that she could be taking her first black cock in the not too distant future. I'd be more than happy if that happens and then she could compare notes with her sister at last. That would leave just one other sister that needs to go black. And their mother of course!

becky27.jpg

Nice lady would love to get into herknickers

• Thanks 1