CuckoldFart.com

Guest john doe

Guest john doe

hi im new to this sight so bare with me lol. So my gf of 2 years had me suck off her 8 in rabbit dildo the other night while i jerked myself after she got off. and i dont know what this means or what. so whats your opnion on it.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Guest john doe

no she hasnt cuckd me yet i want to soo bad tho. i play everything off. shes very dom in bed and she loves when i have by plugs inside me. Also when i told her i was gona cum she made me cum all over the toy and suck it off. it was so fucking hot

Guest lilwhtdick61

wife has had me sucking her cum from her dildos for along time. got me to thinking so i tried sucking real cock. its ok. she loves having me suck my load from her pussy also. all i can say is enjoy it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My GF loves to have me clean her toys and eat my cum from her pussy and off her tits.  She cums harder when she is "making" me be do this for her.  She loves to call my cock her "pretty little cock" as she uses, or I use on her, her "man cock" toys

kevp33434 on hoo

We would like to meet other couples like us on cam and in person (South Florida)