CuckoldFart.com

Friday night

CUCKOLD TEST

Smokeymountaincuckold...thought I'd post a pic of your naughty wife's wonderful body. Nice curves...and obviously she has some incredible tits. Hope her new lover can handle them...and her. I hope he sends her home with those big tits "marked"...covered with love bites.

I know I would!

DomBull4U

IMAG0797.thumb.jpg.9c82be8525cf3a026bcbbf56d6675a04.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Smokeymountaincuckold...while you are sitting at home...locked in your cage...and waiting for your wife to return. Waiting...and waiting. And looking at the clock....here's what you are probably thinking of...her cunt. Probably HIS cunt tonight! Your horny slutwife probably sucked HIS cock...and he is probably using your wife right now. He probably has his cock burried deep in her cunt right now.

Try not to get too excited thinking about it...that cage will get a little uncomfortable if you go getting yourself all worked up. And not a damn thing you can do about it. I'm sure she took the key!

Try to have a good night, cucky. She'll be home soon. Maybe...lol!

DomBull4U

20180508_1304051.thumb.jpg.c5cd66df53ca0823652bfe34d730a5bc.jpg

• Like 7

On 5/25/2018 at 11:41 PM, DomBull4U said:

Smokeymountaincuckold...thought I'd post a pic of your naughty wife's wonderful body. Nice curves...and obviously she has some incredible tits. Hope her new lover can handle them...and her. I hope he sends her home with those big tits "marked"...covered with love bites.

I know I would!

DomBull4U

IMAG0797.thumb.jpg.9c82be8525cf3a026bcbbf56d6675a04.jpg

Beautiful 

• Like 2