CuckoldFart.com

only 6 days before

jerrysans

Cuckold Tests

jerrysans...your wife is going to make your...your, plural...yours and hers...going to make your fantasy a reality in just a few more days. You seem excited about it...understandably.

I think you should post a few pics of your wife as you count down the days. Along with the pics...tell us what you are feeling each day as the big day gets closer.

Share her...give her away...a little each day. Let the excitement build.

Congrats and best wishes to you both!

DomBull4U 

On 6/14/2018 at 3:17 PM, DomBull4U said:

jerrysans...your wife is going to make your...your, plural...yours and hers...going to make your fantasy a reality in just a few more days. You seem excited about it...understandably.

I think you should post a few pics of your wife as you count down the days. Along with the pics...tell us what you are feeling each day as the big day gets closer.

Share her...give her away...a little each day. Let the excitement build.

Congrats and best wishes to you both!

DomBull4U 

hi. i like ur idea about posting pic and feeling of the day....almost 5 days away of b

DSC_0798.JPG

• Like 3

jerrysans...down to 4 days now.

Where are you...and where is SHE?

You were supposed to post her here everyday...give her away a little each day. Until...in a few more days she gives herself to another man...making you the cuckold you want to be.

Where is SHE, cucky?

6 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

jerrysans...down to 4 days now.

Where are you...and where is SHE?

You were supposed to post her here everyday...give her away a little each day. Until...in a few more days she gives herself to another man...making you the cuckold you want to be.

Where is SHE, cucky?

hello ...yes only 3 days....i was thinking i should to suggest her to meet her bull only for few hrs,maybe 2 hrs in a hotel. because its only the first time. 

So you owe us AT LEAST 2 pics then!

Only meeting for a couple of hours? Originally it was to be for a couple of days. Sounds like cucky jerrysans is experiencing that nervous, helpless feeling that only a cuck can know, as his long-time fantasy of his wife or gf being with another man...with her having sex...getting fucked...by another man draws closer and closer.

Enjoying your roller coaster ride of emotions, jerrysans?