CuckoldFart.com

Wannabe

cuckrad

Cuckold Tests

OK, I shared with her that I had a dream of being forced to watch her fuck a guy with a big cock. She gave me a mocking toned, "Forced,huh?" She then got out her biggest toy, had me sit at the end of the bed, and gave me a running commentary on how she was loving being fucked by a big cock and making me watch. After she came she had me cum in her (quick took about 10 seconds) and I ate her until she came again.

Now I'm thinking, oh my god she would love this. Instead the next day I get a lecture about bringing something like that into our marriage bed. Do I push it forward?

Of course, why not? Just so long as you make it clear it doesnt give her a licence to fuck anyone (and leave you...). But that its something you could both enjoy.

Take it easy, don't rush things. Give it a few more days and bring it up subtely again

Let us know how you get on.

In the meantime, pictures would be great :D ....!!

OK, maybe she's warming up to the idea. Let me describe this evening and tell me all what you think.

We started what she likes to call "play time" and I was fondeling her breasts, I told her I'd like to have a titty fuck session some night. To my surprise she climbed on the bed and began playing with her tits (something she has NEVER done with me before). I climbed on top and put my dick between them and she pushed her tits around me (again NEVER done this before). I stroked trying to control my excitement. I told her I was about to cum, where should I shoot (she dislikes me cumming anywhere but in her or on myself). She just smiled devilishly up at me and said keep going right there. I immediately started cumming and she clamped her tits even tighter around me. She giggled about how her big tits completely engulfed my dick and she couldn't see me cumming. When I finished I rolled off, but she told me I wasn't done. She told me to get her toy bag, I figured cool a show. Little did I know. She got her biggest black dildo AND a vibrator out. She climbed on top of me positioned herself on my chest. She slid the big black dildo in telling me how good a big dick felt in her, then she began using the vibrator on her clit. Then the real kicker, my cum was dripping down her tits onto her pussy. She got the devilish grin again and positioned herself so it would drip on my face. That seemed to take her over the edge and she pulled the dildo out grinding her pussy into my face telling me to eat that cum, make me cum until she fell off me to the side.

Then like nothing happened she got up and showered.

• Like 1