CuckoldFart.com

New York CIty Bull

captainblack

I am an educated and experienced bull living in New York City.  I had my first cuckold couple in my 20s.  My longest cuckold couple relationship lasted 13 years until family matters forced them to move out of the area.  I am at the moment looking for a new wife.  No worries if you are not experienced as I am happy to work both of you into the lifestyle.  It can be very exciting and rewarding.  I work hard to fully understand both the wife and cuckold so that everyone is satisfied and the wife with her cuck are left in a state of dripping anticipation of the next session together.

If you live in NYC or plan to visit and need a bull please contact me.

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

This is feed back from a recent session:

My whole body is sore. My legs feel like jelly, but it was all worth it. I can barely stand, let alone walk. His lips, his smooth touch, his tongue. Oh, his tongue! Oh, my God please tell me what did I do to deserve such treatment.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I will point out that I am also interested in meeting visiting wives/cuck couples.

For about 2 years I had a high powered, high payed executive female flying in once a month to submit to me.  When her couple of days of "Business" in New York City were done she would head home to her husband who had been home taking care of their kids.

So wives visiting on their own are also welcome to contact me.  Should any cucks or their wives have any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Sweet....can be comfortable no matter where I am...be it city ,in the country/mountains,or on a boat......depends on the people I am with/people around me.

Would like to visit NY again....so if we have the available funds in the coming year.....we'll see

Thanks for the invitation never the less

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well if anyone in or visiting the NYC area needs a Bull I am still available.  I have no steady cuck couple at the moment, and would enjoy one as my last one had to move out of the area.  In the mean time if there are any visiting wives or couples interested in an experienced NYC bull message me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Summer is here and it is a great time to vacation or take a weekend trip to NYC.  I have a second flat that is available to visiting couples much cheaper than local hotels and includes bull service for her.

I am a well educated in shape and very long lasting bull.  It is not unusual for wives to beg me to stop fucking them because they have become sore.  Most women have to finish me in their mouths.  I have gone as long as 6 hours in a woman.

Give your wife the treat of a NYC trip and great sex at the same time.

• 7 months later...