CuckoldFart.com

Godess Mira

Dober

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Godess Mira , a gap tooth cum slut from Romania...A Cock Sucking Cum loving creampie dream. No need to grind your tongue way up into  her cervix, her pussy is beautifully glazed and dripping, My only beef is why there's only one Bulls load gracing her pussy, a greedy f**k like be would just love the dripping from a bakers dozen....OH and another plus is she can take a mouth full of ball slop and shot a hot ribbon of cum threw those gap teeth right onto and into your mouth and face.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

19 hours ago, secondjag said:

have a lot of her vids Dobe.  eastern European I think and hot as fuck. I've posted her many times here

I'd be shocked if you didn't Jag...wish there were more like this one...the sloppier the cream pie the better.The perfect cream pie is when a Honey oozes out ball slop like a Tasty Freeze soft ice cream dispenser onto some lucky guys face, gonna need a S**t load of guys to pull it off.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dober said:

I'd be shocked if you didn't Jag...wish there were more like this one...the sloppier the cream pie the better.The perfect cream pie is when a Honey oozes out ball slop like a Tasty Freeze soft ice cream dispenser onto some lucky guys face, gonna need a S**t load of guys to pull it off.

There are several where she cuckolds not only her bf/hub, but her dad as well.  I'll see if I can find in my stuff and repost

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dober said:

Not Mira ..her name is Tera Link and found her on in the ether world.Not even sure if it's real Cum but who really give's a F**k. I just want to be her personal clean up guy.Haven't found a Cuckold angle yet but persist I will.

HOLY SHIT.....THAT'S A LOT OF JIZZ

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dober said:

Not Mira ..her name is Tera Link and found her on in the ether world.Not even sure if it's real Cum but who really give's a F**k. I just want to be her personal clean up guy.Haven't found a Cuckold angle yet but persist I will.

have posted a lot of her stills

• Like 1

This has got to be the luckiest Cuck in the UK. getting to lick those cum glazed tits and sink his tongue into her cum filled mouth . I myself would like to see more of these.One thing I hate is Humiliation flicks.Can't stand it when they have to force a guy to lick a cum glazed pussy...like its Sulfuric  Acid or some thing.If and when I hit the Lottery I'm gonna make the perfect Cuckold movies...Cuckold's eating cum with gusto!....DOBERX Productions.With ME! Dober as Producer,Writer,Director,Fluffer and all around clean up Dude....Women will love my Casting Couch. Also I'll look for Black women to glaze over their body"s and the men who want to bury their tongues deep in the asses,pussies and cum filled mouths,I've only seen one flick with a white guy lapping up a creamy black dripping pussy.....Just as soon as I win the Lottery!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dober said:

This has got to be the luckiest Cuck in the UK. getting to lick those cum glazed tits and sink his tongue into her cum filled mouth . I myself would like to see more of these.One thing I hate is Humiliation flicks.Can't stand it when they have to force a guy to lick a cum glazed pussy...like its Sulfuric  Acid or some thing.If and when I hit the Lottery I'm gonna make the perfect Cuckold movies...Cuckold's eating cum with gusto!....DOBERX Productions.With ME! Dober as Producer,Writer,Director,Fluffer and all around clean up Dude....Women will love my Casting Couch. Also I'll look for Black women to glaze over their body"s and the men who want to bury their tongues deep in the asses,pussies and cum filled mouths,I've only seen one flick with a white guy lapping up a creamy black dripping pussy.....Just as soon as I win the Lottery!

lol, alright Dobe.  make it happen, i'll buy a ticket

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SKULL FUCKERS!!!...This on my Bucket list..On my knee's surrounded by women with Strap ons.Back in the day I fantasized about be skull fucked by my wife and 4 of her friends from work. And finishing of with them pulling me over and jerking my cock and cumming on my face....Shit! back then I could self suck...OH the good ole days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's nothing I wouldn't give to worship and bury my face into a well fuck and freshly filled Black Pussy whether it was one guy or two dozen.

I also love that lucky white guy who got to slide all that Black cum around with his tongue.

• Like 2

Dober belongs to the Church of Black ass creampies.The catholics can have their wafers at Communion....ME!!! I wanna get down on my knees and worship a Cum glazed ass...I don need no Steenkin wafer when I can slide my tongue between 2 pink lips and and receive my heavenly reward...GOBS OF IT! I think it a Sin there aren't any (I've only seen one)vid's with a guy burying his face into a Cum glazed Black pussy.....A SIN I TELL YA!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dober said:

Dober belongs to the Church of Black ass creampies.The catholics can have their wafers at Communion....ME!!! I wanna get down on my knees and worship a Cum glazed ass...I don need no Steenkin wafer when I can slide my tongue between 2 pink lips and and receive my heavenly reward...GOBS OF IT! I think it a Sin there aren't any (I've only seen one)vid's with a guy burying his face into a Cum glazed Black pussy.....A SIN I TELL YA!!

Loveeeeeee the pink. Great stuff Dober; you outdid yourself

Party's not over till all the black guys cum.Then you can bury your tongue deep in her cream filled pussy not stopping til ya get every single drop.And then and only then you may kiss your Bride (check out 3:45 in the vid...masterfull.) I'd invite this guy over several times a week if he can cum like that every time...No way will I allow her to swallow til I get a full mouthfull when I kiss her.

• Like 2

My kinda MILF.....What guy wouldn't want to cum home to see this? The mother of my children suckin and deep throating 3 BBC's.Don't know if I could stand just standing there jerkin off when I'd kill to suck each and every one of those Cocks....OH WELL..At least I know I'm going to get a long sweet kiss when they're done.

• Like 4

Got a slew of cum glazed Altars to worship...whether your on your knees or it's hovering over your face...a religious experience for some. especially the #20 pic...who cums like that?? So thick and creamy almost a shame to lick up.At least he got a picture for prosperity.

a36.png

a37.png

a38.jpg

a39.jpg

a42.jpg

a43.jpg

a44.jpg

a45.jpg

a46.jpg

a47.jpg

a48.jpg

a49.jpg

a50.jpg

a51.jpg

a52.jpg

a53.jpg

a54.gif

a55.jpg

a56.jpg

a57.jpg

a58.jpg

a59.jpg

a60.jpg

a61.jpg

a62.jpg

a63.jpg

a64.jpg

a65.jpg

a66.jpg

a67.jpg

a68.jpg

a69.jpg

a70.jpg

a71.jpg

a72.jpg

a73.gif

a74.png

a75.jpg

a76.gif

• Like 3

Guess I got everything in this batch...cum glazed black faces,asses and pussies.white faces asses and pussies oriental faces,asses and pussies. Love those huge cum covered titties, you know that guy put out massive quantities of ball slop (wish it was my face but..MEH!)

a77.gif

a78.gif

a79.jpeg

a80.jpeg

a81.jpeg

a82.jpeg

a83.jpeg

a84.jpg

a85.jpg

a86.jpg

a87.jpeg

a88.jpeg

a89.jpeg

a90.jpeg

a91.jpeg

a92.jpg

a93.jpg

a94.jpg

a95.jpg

a96.jpg

a97.jpg

a98.jpeg

a98.jpg

a99.jpeg

a100.jpg

a101.gif

a101.jpg

a102.jpg

a104.jpg

a105.jpg

a106.jpg

a107.jpg

a103.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

My take on how to worship Ebony Queens..I take exception to the one Dude who's lucky enough to bury his tongue into... not one but two sweet asses.They seem a tad bored.Now I don't want to brag but even I could get those two sets of eyes rolling into the back of their heads...their toes curling and still make them Cum in his mouth...Dobers no slouch, I just wish I could prove it and of course post it here.

• Like 2