CuckoldFart.com

Godess Mira

Dober

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Godess Mira , a gap tooth cum slut from Romania...A Cock Sucking Cum loving creampie dream. No need to grind your tongue way up into  her cervix, her pussy is beautifully glazed and dripping, My only beef is why there's only one Bulls load gracing her pussy, a greedy f**k like be would just love the dripping from a bakers dozen....OH and another plus is she can take a mouth full of ball slop and shot a hot ribbon of cum threw those gap teeth right onto and into your mouth and face.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

CUCKOLD TEST

19 hours ago, secondjag said:

have a lot of her vids Dobe.  eastern European I think and hot as fuck. I've posted her many times here

I'd be shocked if you didn't Jag...wish there were more like this one...the sloppier the cream pie the better.The perfect cream pie is when a Honey oozes out ball slop like a Tasty Freeze soft ice cream dispenser onto some lucky guys face, gonna need a S**t load of guys to pull it off.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dober said:

I'd be shocked if you didn't Jag...wish there were more like this one...the sloppier the cream pie the better.The perfect cream pie is when a Honey oozes out ball slop like a Tasty Freeze soft ice cream dispenser onto some lucky guys face, gonna need a S**t load of guys to pull it off.

There are several where she cuckolds not only her bf/hub, but her dad as well.  I'll see if I can find in my stuff and repost

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dober said:

Not Mira ..her name is Tera Link and found her on in the ether world.Not even sure if it's real Cum but who really give's a F**k. I just want to be her personal clean up guy.Haven't found a Cuckold angle yet but persist I will.

HOLY SHIT.....THAT'S A LOT OF JIZZ

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dober said:

Not Mira ..her name is Tera Link and found her on in the ether world.Not even sure if it's real Cum but who really give's a F**k. I just want to be her personal clean up guy.Haven't found a Cuckold angle yet but persist I will.

have posted a lot of her stills

• Like 1

This has got to be the luckiest Cuck in the UK. getting to lick those cum glazed tits and sink his tongue into her cum filled mouth . I myself would like to see more of these.One thing I hate is Humiliation flicks.Can't stand it when they have to force a guy to lick a cum glazed pussy...like its Sulfuric  Acid or some thing.If and when I hit the Lottery I'm gonna make the perfect Cuckold movies...Cuckold's eating cum with gusto!....DOBERX Productions.With ME! Dober as Producer,Writer,Director,Fluffer and all around clean up Dude....Women will love my Casting Couch. Also I'll look for Black women to glaze over their body"s and the men who want to bury their tongues deep in the asses,pussies and cum filled mouths,I've only seen one flick with a white guy lapping up a creamy black dripping pussy.....Just as soon as I win the Lottery!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dober said:

This has got to be the luckiest Cuck in the UK. getting to lick those cum glazed tits and sink his tongue into her cum filled mouth . I myself would like to see more of these.One thing I hate is Humiliation flicks.Can't stand it when they have to force a guy to lick a cum glazed pussy...like its Sulfuric  Acid or some thing.If and when I hit the Lottery I'm gonna make the perfect Cuckold movies...Cuckold's eating cum with gusto!....DOBERX Productions.With ME! Dober as Producer,Writer,Director,Fluffer and all around clean up Dude....Women will love my Casting Couch. Also I'll look for Black women to glaze over their body"s and the men who want to bury their tongues deep in the asses,pussies and cum filled mouths,I've only seen one flick with a white guy lapping up a creamy black dripping pussy.....Just as soon as I win the Lottery!

lol, alright Dobe.  make it happen, i'll buy a ticket

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SKULL FUCKERS!!!...This on my Bucket list..On my knee's surrounded by women with Strap ons.Back in the day I fantasized about be skull fucked by my wife and 4 of her friends from work. And finishing of with them pulling me over and jerking my cock and cumming on my face....Shit! back then I could self suck...OH the good ole days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1