CuckoldFart.com

Bi-sexual cucking? Is this a thing?

Cuckingchubs

We are male couple who are bi-sexual looking to start cucking with men, women, couples, or trans. 
Are there other m/m cuckold couples?
I love watching my husband fuck, or get fucked in the he ass by strangers in front of me. Then I get to clean him and his partner. It drives me wild to see him in action….he is such a passionate lover. The way he eats pussy and ass is an art. I absolutely love watching him slow fuck someone then start ram rodding them…after blowing his beautiful creamy load I get to drink it out whatever hole he blew it deep within.

E4B0B31C-7312-48C2-9905-F52D316EF9C0.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

CUCKOLD TEST

On 1/16/2022 at 9:18 AM, Cuckingchubs said:

We are male couple who are bi-sexual looking to start cucking with men, women, couples, or trans. 
Are there other m/m cuckold couples?
I love watching my husband fuck, or get fucked in the he ass by strangers in front of me. Then I get to clean him and his partner. It drives me wild to see him in action….he is such a passionate lover. The way he eats pussy and ass is an art. I absolutely love watching him slow fuck someone then start ram rodding them…after blowing his beautiful creamy load I get to drink it out whatever hole he blew it deep within.

E4B0B31C-7312-48C2-9905-F52D316EF9C0.jpeg

I've been fucked by m/m couple. I bottomed for both of them

• Like 1