CuckoldFart.com

v day

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

I'm still waiting to hear if my Becky got more than the card I bought her for Valentines Day. She was going to check her messages last night to see if either of the two black men she chats to online had been in touch.

I said, "I hope so". She replied, "So do I!"

273840353_10160453562537240_5318753092766214683_n.jpg

272930012_10220253641711522_4460261205912972442_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/15/2022 at 7:24 AM, Peter C said:

I'm still waiting to hear if my Becky got more than the card I bought her for Valentines Day. She was going to check her messages last night to see if either of the two black men she chats to online had been in touch.

I said, "I hope so". She replied, "So do I!"

Yes she did! She had a nice message from one of her, what we now call her black boyfriends, saying, "Happy Valentines Day Becky! Keep those positive vibes going! xxx" This was from the one in Ibiza. I suggested that perhaps the other one (in London) thought better of messaging her as he's married with kids.

She was smiling, well pleased with herself, when I teased her about being a bad girl, getting more than just my Valentines Day card this year, but i made sure she knew that I liked her being bad.

becky48.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Peter C said:

Yes she did! She had a nice message from one of her, what we now call her black boyfriends, saying, "Happy Valentines Day Becky! Keep those positive vibes going! xxx" This was from the one in Ibiza. I suggested that perhaps the other one (in London) thought better of messaging her as he's married with kids.

She was smiling, well pleased with herself, when I teased her about being a bad girl, getting more than just my Valentines Day card this year, but i made sure she knew that I liked her being bad.

becky48.jpg

Now just one tiny push Peter...well done

• Like 1

14 hours ago, secondjag said:

Now just one tiny push Peter...

I think it'll take a bit more than that. She's still quite shy and she's very inexperienced for a woman of her age, but I'm very patient. I don't want to push her too far or too hard, preferring to wait for her to tell me that one of these guys is coming on to her and what should she do about it? "Go and see him babe", that's what she should do about it. I just need her to understand and be safe in the knowledge that there's no way I'd dump her if she has sex with him.

becky11.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

I think it'll take a bit more than that. She's still quite shy and she's very inexperienced for a woman of her age, but I'm very patient. I don't want to push her too far or too hard, preferring to wait for her to tell me that one of these guys is coming on to her and what should she do about it? "Go and see him babe", that's what she should do about it. I just need her to understand and be safe in the knowledge that there's no way I'd dump her if she has sex with him.

becky11.jpg

I'm sure you know best and your patience is admirable

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 3:08 PM, secondjag said:

I'm sure you know best and your patience is admirable

Thank you. Yes, I'm more than willing to play the long game because I know from experience that Becky is a very, very tough nut to crack. The boyfriend she had before me never got to have sex with her and gave up trying in the end, whilst it took me a long, long time to get anywhere with her. I put that down to the volatile relationship she was in for many years beforehand, her son's dad being extremely abusive to her, emotionally and physically. We're talking beatings, being locked in and r@pe, so - apart from an out of character drunken one-night-stand well over 20 years ago on her first evening out free of him, egged on by her mates - it's perhaps not surprising that sex has been largely avoided for so long.

That said, with gentle coaxing from me, particularly over the past couple of years, I have gradually made her feel better about herself. Her ex described her as "damaged goods" and I've slowly been repairing her self-confidence, to the point that Becky will now pose for photos in her underwear or topless, enjoys showing off her bare belly and cleavage in crop tops and now happily exchanges direct messages on her Instagram with these black men, comfortable that I'm more than okay with it.

As I've said, we now refer to them as her "black boyfriends", I'm her white boyfriend, and she's revelling in me telling her how naughty she is. Even my asking her if this now meant I was allowed other girlfriends was met with a wicked grin and a firm, "No! Definitely not!" Whether she'd ever be brave enough to go and meet one of these guys I seriously doubt. One is in Ibiza anyway, the other here in the UK and I may just have to accept that it'll never go as far as her having sex with either of them. We can of course carry on playing with the fantasy with some role-play in the bedroom and our recently-acquired black sex toy. For now I'm just happy and impressed that she's come this far.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

Thank you. Yes, I'm more than willing to play the long game because I know from experience that Becky is a very, very tough nut to crack. The boyfriend she had before me never got to have sex with her and gave up trying in the end, whilst it took me a long, long time to get anywhere with her. I put that down to the volatile relationship she was in for many years beforehand, her son's dad being extremely abusive to her, emotionally and physically. We're talking beatings, being locked in and r*pe, so - apart from an out of character drunken one-night-stand well over 20 years ago on her first evening out free of him, egged on by her mates - it's perhaps not surprising that sex has been largely avoided for so long.

That said, with gentle coaxing from me, particularly over the past couple of years, I have gradually made her feel better about herself. Her ex described her as "damaged goods" and I've slowly been repairing her self-confidence, to the point that Becky will now pose for photos in her underwear or topless, enjoys showing off her bare belly and cleavage in crop tops and now happily exchanges direct messages on her Instagram with these black men, comfortable that I'm more than okay with it.

As I've said, we now refer to them as her "black boyfriends", I'm her white boyfriend, and she's revelling in me telling her how naughty she is. Even my asking her if this now meant I was allowed other girlfriends was met with a wicked grin and a firm, "No! Definitely not!" Whether she'd ever be brave enough to go and meet one of these guys I seriously doubt. One is in Ibiza anyway, the other here in the UK and I may just have to accept that it'll never go as far as her having sex with either of them. We can of course carry on playing with the fantasy with some role-play in the bedroom and our recently-acquired black sex toy. For now I'm just happy and impressed that she's come this far.

"the Long Game"  dude I have never heard put/said any better than that.....and with that kind patience and determination ....I have No Doubt that (It is going to happen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1