CuckoldFart.com

this could be fun

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

OK ......a couple of these I'm having trouble with (HAVing trouble focusing on the bike(s)) LOL

But I'll give a go.....

(1) looks like a heritage classic 

(2)I think is a Buel 

(3) looks like either a Victory or a Valkyrie  

(4)I think is a Shadow

(5) either German or Russian messenger bike from WW2

(6)Can't focus....LOL

(7)Yamaha

(8)Suzuki

(9)custom job

(10)can't focus ......

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

I think seat looks wrong to be a Ducati.....but I'm more into cruisers and dirt bikes..not a huge fan of "crotch rockets"

BTW, there were more than a couple where I couldn't focus on the bikes.  My first bike was a rice burning Kaw but have always loved Ducatis, Trimphs, Nortons and of course H. Sportsters

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Had a Kawa KX-125 when I was a kid/teenager ...and The only bike I  actually owned was a Purple Honda Shadow 1100 ...kept having stator issues,,,and was needed cash to close on our house so sold it ...I'll try to dig up some pics of "Shady"........God I miss that bike 

wanted to buy that really big, bad assed, Triumph America, but my kids said they would dis own me

• Like 1

5 hours ago, secondjag said:

god damn girl, is there anything you don't know?

I’m telling you I’m as good as one of the guys, only with a lot cuter smile. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣     

tbh mark used to ride for about nine years  and we’ll......... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

Nope, it’s a bmw, zoom in above the RR and you’ll see the emblem. Besides most, not all, Ducati’s have single sided swing arms 😉😘😘. Lol.  

12 hours ago, secondjag said:

god damn girl, is there anything you don't know?

FUCK ME.......hopefully without sounding/coming off as sexist.....your comment about the swing arm...is  fucking impressive.......You never cease to amaze me girl

Just sexy as hell.......ALL AROUND  ...... 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I’m telling you I’m as good as one of the guys, only with a lot cuter smile. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣     

uuummm.....cuter EVERYTHING 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

lol, I'm gonna have to stick to talking about cars before you embarrass me

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, secondjag said:

well, don't forget, we were distracted by those women, lol, can we get back to the fucking game?????????? 🤣

Cars, bikes, forklifts, aliens,as long as there is the proper distraction in them...

LMAO     yeah sorry about that.......I was pretty baked ,and I can get easily distracted when I'm in that condition LOL    ...........   Oh look ....a squirrel.....LMAO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, here we go again.  You'll notice I've made the identification a lot easier to prevent Wild Thing from kicking our asses again, lol.  OK, name as many of the bikes as you can.  Be quick before she makes us look stupid. Bonus points if you name more than the manufacturer, give the model and, lol, try not to be distracted

Hmm, and Super bonus points if you can name the chicks

P.S.:  I'll say it again, that Triumph is awesome

30name bike -babe78++.jpg

20Name Bike 78ud ctn.jpg

25name bike 78Jaclyn Swedberg (071).jpg

27name bike 78bld43.jpg

24Name Bike7843.jpg

28name bike 78friends.jpg

29Name Bike 78moon.jpg

26name bike 3 couges.jpg

23name bike, moon2 - for sale spd.jpg

21name bilke 7811.jpg

22name bike, yoga pants.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Naughty Nicki said:

I’ll be honest, I’m more of a sport bike girl.  I love the need for speed.  Lol.  

why i love the Triumph.  think that one is a "bobber"  and pretty fast.  always liked the Harley Sportster as well

yes and the need for speed; why i raced both open wheel and sports cars like, ahem, you know.  wasn't too long ago i was clocked at 173mph

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I love the Ducati 1098 tbh. That bike is just SEXY.  

Naughty indeed!  ok Wild Thing, I dig the Ducati as well.  it's kind of the "Ferrari" of bikes.  either that or perhaps Moto Guzi.  Are you familiar with the old Norton Commando? A buddy used to have the 900 and bored it out to 1000 cc.  really fast bike

• Like 1