CuckoldFart.com

How to treat a cuckold

starkybull

Wasn't able to reply to admin's thread on cuckoldplace so here it is

I feel that my cucks are no longer allowed to take decisions sexually autonomously. They have handed over their ability to engage in the activity to me along with their marital rights and duties. As such, it is mine and only MY discretion that should be used to delegate any of the perks, privileges or duties that come with the post. 

With the pleasure of being in control I also have a responsibility to shoulder and see that everyone has fun yet maintaining the standards of the contract. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

I certainly understand (and respect) your point of view here, Sir.

Let me offer for sake of argument though: how does a bull treat a "classic cuckold" - i.e. in the circumstances where there isn't a contract - where in fact the cuckold may even object to being cuckolded, but is powerless to do anything about it.

I have lived through the circumstance where I discovered I was being cuckolded without my consent, and for a litany of reasons, chose to remain in the relationship. In my case, the bull treated me with a sort of arrogant indifference, but I wonder if you would be so bold as to propose a contract to a cuckold under these circumstances? 

In that initial case, I had never even contemplated a cuckold fetish before and it's something that grew as a result of my circumstances. I think looking back that if he had proposed a "contract" I may well have accepted it. My girlfriend at that time did eventually lay out the terms by which she was going to continue to date, and I did accept them, although I had no "contract" (and only passing interaction) with the bull. 

Is that a thought for discussion? 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 11/3/2023 at 1:55 AM, canadianwittol said:

I certainly understand (and respect) your point of view here, Sir.

Let me offer for sake of argument though: how does a bull treat a "classic cuckold" - i.e. in the circumstances where there isn't a contract - where in fact the cuckold may even object to being cuckolded, but is powerless to do anything about it.

I have lived through the circumstance where I discovered I was being cuckolded without my consent, and for a litany of reasons, chose to remain in the relationship. In my case, the bull treated me with a sort of arrogant indifference, but I wonder if you would be so bold as to propose a contract to a cuckold under these circumstances? 

In that initial case, I had never even contemplated a cuckold fetish before and it's something that grew as a result of my circumstances. I think looking back that if he had proposed a "contract" I may well have accepted it. My girlfriend at that time did eventually lay out the terms by which she was going to continue to date, and I did accept them, although I had no "contract" (and only passing interaction) with the bull. 

Is that a thought for discussion? 

I suppose you enjoy the fact that you're powerless and pathetic, being  "shown" your place. Perhaps, that is one end of the spectrum of relationships I am entirely new to and would be keen to explore - since all of my relationships have been on the sheer standard of open communication and honesty. If it's the least I can bring, it's the least I deserve.

Nonetheless, I am intrigued by you and would love to find out more via discussion. Feel free to describe more of your reasons to stay and your emotional states at the time, I'd be happy to learn.

• Like 1

If I'm being completely honest, I was 21 years old at the time and the truth is that I new myself that I couldn't get a better girlfriend than the one I had. I was already dating out of my league and we both knew it. I was basically a nerd and she was a cool French Canadian chick with a motorcycle. I had just one previous sexual partner to her, while I was her 21st (I found that number out much later, although certainly I knew from the get go that she was very experienced). 

In objectively looking at my situation, it essentially came down to this: continue to have access to this amazing pussy, knowing that I won't be the only one with access to it, or give it up out of pride and be left with no pussy.

So we fell into a sort of "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing although there were a few times where I had to come face to face with the fact, and each time it was incredibly humiliating. Not in a dramatic cuck-fiction way, but maybe I could better explain as an example. Being students at the time money was always short and so I only ever bought 3-packs of Trojan condoms. I'd gone over to her place and we'd had sex one night, and I left the other two on her dresser. A few days later we went back to her place again, and there's the box right where I left it. But when I open it up, there is one condom remaining. 

"There's only one." I said aloud. Looking at her face, it was immediately obvious where the other one had gone. She was not apologetic, just sheepish. 

I didn't know the word cuckold in those days; little did I know that she was setting me down this road for life. 

I can also honestly say that I hated incidents like that at the time; I wasn't experiencing "erotic humiliation" - just plain humiliation. Making the realization that my partner was willing to conspire with others to indulge their own sexual appetites even if it meant I had to play the part of the foolish cuckold, not caring or at least not caring enough about the embarrassment I would be forced to suffer. And this went on for two years.

Then what's really f'd up....within six months of that relationship ending (amicably, surprisingly...) I found myself jacking off non stop thinking back on those memories.

• Like 2