CuckoldFart.com

Being a Shared Wife

DeeDee

Cuckold Tests

So well put DeeDee, having another man want me makes me feel so sexy, and pleasing both my lover AND my husband is so important to me.

I am so glad that my husband hets such satisfaction seeing me with someone else, I regard it as a very special gift to me.

The current love in my life is so lovely, and having him in front of my husband has bonded us (my hubby and me) together even more.  Seeing the enjoyment on my husband's face when Bryan was slipping his naked man-size cock inside me was wonderful, and having him there to not only see Bryan cumming inside me, but available to lick up the cum was priceless.

I enjoy having sex with Bryan, but I love my husband.   I am not promiscuous, in fact Bryan is only the second man I have had in the 30 years that I have been married to Pete.  I have never ever felt pressured into doing anything by him that I did not want to do, but Pete has said that he would like to see me with more than one lover. Perhaps one day I will pluck up the courage to have two or three guys in our bed so that he can have his ultimate pleasure.  They would have to be very special guys for me to feel safe with them, and they would need to be STI checked too, I don't want any nasty little surprises afterwards thank you very much.

I have no problem with being Christian, we do not attend church every week but about once a month, and I have no problem with the apparent two sides to our life.  We are good people, and we have BOTH agreed to letting in a third person to our bedroom purely for the pleasure and entertainment of us BOTH and of the third party too.

Everyone enjoys sex in some way or another, Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals and Straight. My Cuckold husband just enjoys seeing me having it with someone else, that's all.

Louise

• Like 3

Louise, if you're shy about another partner then I would love to meet you to see how things go. I'm clean, but, even so I'm willing to wear a condom. send me a message if you're interested. There's no pressure, worst case scenario for me is to have a frank chat to you and Pete, a snog is heaven and well if I'm lucky enough to be offered more then I'm going to be a lucky man!!!

Totalperverts,

No thanks, I really don't know how I could let 2 or 3 men have me at once, I guess I would have to feel safe with them individually before embarking on having tem all at once.

To be honest, your 'name' of Totalperverts also puts me off ... I'm sure you are nice really, but sorry, it just does !  But at least you have put your location on your profie, which is more than some on here.  It's so frustrating not knowing what area or what country people are from if you are looking to meet up with them.

At the moment, I am hapy to have my husband and just one special friend (Bryan - UK_EX), and to share our experiences and thoughts on here with everyone.

Louise

• Like 1

SORRY for my writing English is not my first language.we are new in this,we are a married couple my 35 her 29 blond silicone tits great ass her working for few years in a gentleman club as striper.For us it start whit a party from one of her colleagues start drinking me got real drunk going to sleep alone.My wife Cristy got drunk and one of her girlfriends also work togheder got som cocain from som boys at the party they took little needed for more after few hours,My wife girlfriend go to the boys that have more to ask for both they sed sure going in a room make some lines 5for my wife the girlfriend and 3boys .my wife had a wery short miniskirt that nearly cover the ass gold color the girlfriend same but black ,after they snef it they ask to givdem some more for the girls but the boys sed that if they want more they ned to have a private show whit bouth of them.My wife answered yes she was use Ben naked around boys,one of the boys take my wife girlfriend in to softest room .My wife alone in a room whit 2stranger start dancing got undress only in bikini one of them ask her for lap dancing.When he start he put he's hands on her ass and start kissing her silicon tits second stranger com behind and lift her up took her bikini down put he's finger inside her ,The 2sytanger take the control of her.evribody was naked they put her down on her knees and giv her to do blowjob after 30minutes around one was fucking her one was mouth fucking for 1hour they switch and one of them finish in her mouth asking her to swallow all,She lake to swallow and then second stranger ask her to finish him by blowjob and also swallow all.when they finish her girlfriend cone inside whit 3stranger and start to ask her if he fills ok,he said that my wife was still horny as hell and ned more sex.the strangers go airside and tel the girls that it will by second round for both of them,my wife girlfriend just smiled and start to touch my wife tits.she never had a girl on girl experience first time at this party ,my got hot again and go down to her friend and star liking her fucked pussy go to her ass till she screams for orgasm.My wife girlfriend ask her if he want to get fuck more she answer yes .he got out bring her real boyfriend and start undressing him and telling my wife to suck him and fuck him they fuck for around 1hour switching liking pussy my wife as a slave.My got dressed back but what no panty they go back to party.Y wake up around 10 in morning looking for her it was a big house phone switch off.around 13oclock said that it was at her girlfriend home in middle of the town got drunk but her friend took her home.Thys y find out after a few mouths when her girlfriend got drunk and high and met her and her boyfriend on a club,y got home watt for her to come home and ask her if ot was true she start to crying,y told her to answer me the truth that y don't care still love her,she answer yes and y grob her and kiss her and told her that I love her more and that y want to se her live.She could not believe me and ask her if y was shore wat y want,y dead yes and from now one she won't wear bikini when she wears miniskirt and she can fuck as many as want but y want to se her live.This is true and now we are wery happy booth she had some more adventures since that party.SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH WRITING AGAIN NOT OUR FIRST LANGUAGE

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...