CuckoldFart.com

my wife spa Philippines

dickypucker

hi i just want to share my real
lifes story of well , being a sharing husband. ill make this short as possible if possible.
we re newly wed couple last year july. asian from Philippines. i first met my wife in a spa which we friends go, i was naive back then didn't know the truth about that place, its a spa and also a place where u can have sex if the price is right. so anyway since we met there I constantly get her for massage and also courts her(she gives me handjob and blowjob back then. thenwe got married, we are open couple so one time we had this talk about her giving extra services to other clients, I really love my wife we share the same fantasy, it gives me sexual pleasure to know her having sex with others, so we had this agreement: she gets to give sextra services to others as long as she tells it to me first or after or in between, same goes to me she wants me to have sex with other girls(i get to her therapist friends and her sister who works there too) yeah im a lucky guy i guess gets to screw my wife's friends and sister, and it has her blessing. she keeps insisting i try them. anyway it seems my wife job is like a whore or prostitute but no. we just really have this fantasy of having sex with others, i love the feeling of my wifes pussy when she came home with cum of others inside her( shes constantly on pills) 
by the way if u guys are going to Philippines specially cavite part try my wife shes 5'3" not to petite normal boob size, look for linden spa her name there is mariel and works there wed -Sunday 3pm to 12 midnight. 
she gets to fuck daily for the whole week of work, sometimes none or few , it varies 
one of most memorable thing happened there is that she got a black client she said its like 10 or 11 inch she got home with swollen pussy, she said the guy wants her after her sched so she go with the guy and go home next day, yeah i fuck her even when shes too tired and full of bruises but not to hard.
one of our fantasy is to have her gangbang which happened, a group of teenagers go to the spa and got her, the boys wants her so go and the money is good, its sunday back then so she go with them after work she just txt me about it and it makes me hard.
my wife said then fuck her one by one then one of the boys dad found out and fuck her too then shared her to his friends and gangbang her, they fuck her for 2days, she gets home Wednesday morning with full of cum, i get to fuck her too i dont know why i love the feeling of my wifes swollen pussy with full of cum when im inside her, guess its my fetish, 

i even let some of my friends have her it really turns me on seeing her having  sex with others😍 now most of them keeps bugging us (are  u home, is ur wife free, can i fuck her again etc).
there thats it, this is true guys
just try if ur on Philippines remember 
linden spa kawit cavite
- [ ] look for mariel my wife or her sister (also hot) jonie wed-sun 3pm to closing. we even had this talk if the client dont want extra services, give it to him free👉 👌💥 i attach her photo

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST