CuckoldFart.com

My Wife -Not Yet- Hotwife. She's Only Been With Me

Joys

Cuckold Tests

wish it was my cock jammed up her throat.

how long has it been since you two have played with others?

Those were taken back in 2010 (I guess) and 2nd and last time and I must say it was not really "playing with others". It was same room sex with own spouses only and photographing each other but the ladies did get somewhat intimate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve&megan

Hey joys was wondering if we could Skype eachother and get to know eachother with our partners and maybe have some skype sex and see where it leads too??

• Like 1

Hey joys was wondering if we could Skype eachother and get to know eachother with our partners and maybe have some skype sex and see where it leads too??

Hi Steve & Megan, yes that can be possible. We have not cammed since long but I may be able to convince her with right people and at a right time

I do not consider myself as a cuckold wannabe by the classic definition. I’m not a sissy and not willing to be and things like humiliation, inferiority, chastity, forced stuff, abstinence etc are just not my stuff.

All I desire is to have her put away her moral inhibitions to sexually enjoy herself with and be enjoyed by other men or women or couples. I would love to watch the intensity on her face as she gets him hard, the ecstasy as she rides him into a frenzy, seeing the grin of excitement on her face when she turns to face me. I want to hold her while this man slowly makes love to her for hours. If this was a foursome situation with another couple, my desire would be to see my her pleasured by both the man and the woman and myself. I’d love to watch her face and hear her moans as she receives a different cock as I and the other girl look on and kiss, caress, fondle her. I do not have any temptations for the other woman (b/c of my wife's jealousy) so swapping is not an issue unless my wife specifically asks for that. She has had a little experience with another woman.

I just want her to loosen up (in everyday life as well), I yearn for her to unshackle her inhibitions and become a liberated sexual person as she already is but behind doors and have pleasurable passionate sexual experiences with other partner(s) as she likes with no guilt or regret. I am positive that she will enjoy it immensely once she gives it a try and will not go back.

I am exactly the same. I think we fall in the class of "the eager cuckold" or dominating from the bottom!

• Like 3