CuckoldFart.com

My Wife -Not Yet- Hotwife. She's Only Been With Me

Joys

Cuckold Tests

her pussy and her ass which means there room for more. We need at least 4 of us to take care of her properly but I think 8 so when one of us cums all over her theres another to take out place.

Was thinking the same... I could leave her to you all and stand back to watch her enjoying your gangbang and get used by you all...

post-9123-0-66374300-1431532796_thumb.jpg

And when you're all done, I want her to lay there looking at me like this but covered in each & all of your cum :rolleyes:

post-9123-0-92098900-1431532890_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Was thinking the same... I could leave her to you all and stand back to watch her enjoying your gangbang and get used by you all...

attachicon.gifimageedit_DSC_0489.jpg

And when you're all done, I want her to lay there looking at me like this but covered in each & all of your cum :rolleyes:

attachicon.gif2013-06-23-0169.jpg

She's going to be covered in our cum. Her face, her neck, dripping off her tits, her stomach and both her ass and pussy will be leaking cum. She will lay there looking at you with those tired but very satisfied eyes.

• Like 1

So is she up for this...have you shown her this post?

She's up for this in mind, but got cold feet to make it real I'm afraid. Knows my fantasy and has come to the point of saying "possible" from "no way"

• Like 1

You have posted some good photos here joys.

That one of her breast is delicious. I think a better one would have that breast covered in cum.

One more thing. You have shown pics in her crotchless panties and crotchless lingerie. I would like to see her crotch, in those crotchless lingerie and panties.

Nice one of her cunt after fucking. I can tell it was your cock that fucked her. Her cunt is not very excited and swollen. After a good fucking it would be swollen and soaking wet, and filled with cum.

• Like 1

You have posted some good photos here joys.

That one of her breast is delicious. I think a better one would have that breast covered in cum.

One more thing. You have shown pics in her crotchless panties and crotchless lingerie. I would like to see her crotch, in those crotchless lingerie and panties.

Nice one of her cunt after fucking. I can tell it was your cock that fucked her. Her cunt is not very excited and swollen. After a good fucking it would be swollen and soaking wet, and filled with cum.

her crotch, in those crotchless lingerie... I should have some but could not find. Will post or take new ones when I'm back home and we have some time alone

• Like 1

love watching you wife's luscious ass hang out like that. she should go without panties all the time... let that pussy of hers get some much needed exposure.

let's see some more of those upskirt pantiless shots.

Hope to take more in near future

@ joys.

Must be a lot of wimps and fakes in here these days.

I am in US. I think you are somewhere else.

You gotta find someone with balls in here.

I'm not hiding my location.. Wish to find some with balls in real and get her courage up as well.

I love her sexy ass and want to fuck her right there from behind

I'd love to see that

post-9123-0-75697100-1432414490_thumb.jpg

• Like 1