CuckoldFart.com

My Wife -Not Yet- Hotwife. She's Only Been With Me

Joys

Cuckold Tests

oh yes , your wife is hot and deserves a lot of cocks. You should only watch the action, take photographs...and AFTER you join the party: when you start licking the cum from your wife  :lol:

I'm fine with only watching the action and taking photographs :P

• 3 weeks later...

Reading all your post and comments I found very interesting. I was wondering if the couple that was involved with the picture taking was still around.  If so, have you considered seeing if they would be interested in mutual masturbation. Starting with everyone masturbating, and each male coming on his friend wife.

Another thought, women love to have oral sex, so maybe see if they would be up to experiencing the tongue of the friend?

• Like 1

She needs to have a few HUGE cocks inside her to feel what real pleasure feels like... bring her to my farm.. me and my bull friends will make sure she walks away bow legged.. ;)

mmmm... bow legged and thoroughly satisfied... :thumb: 

Reading all your post and comments I found very interesting. I was wondering if the couple that was involved with the picture taking was still around.  If so, have you considered seeing if they would be interested in mutual masturbation. Starting with everyone masturbating, and each male coming on his friend wife.

Another thought, women love to have oral sex, so maybe see if they would be up to experiencing the tongue of the friend?

Too bad they moved to another country and later, the wife passed away :( . We could have tried those if they had not moved

Sounds like we are in the same boat.  My wife is great in the bedroom and has only been with me.  I know she gave a lot of blow jobs in high school before we started going out, however she is very shy and conservative and would kill me if I brought up the subject of sharing her. Here are a couple pictures of her. 

post-637-0-34588100-1437329025_thumb.jpg

post-637-0-91183200-1437329054_thumb.jpg

post-637-0-56961000-1437329082_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Sounds like we are in the same boat.  My wife is great in the bedroom and has only been with me.  I know she gave a lot of blow jobs in high school before we started going out, however she is very shy and conservative and would kill me if I brought up the subject of sharing her. Here are a couple pictures of her. 

Well, mine didn't kill me when I brought up the subject but did not take it on either :P

Guest nawtyhrnyhub

Not sure if I've posted this before... Do you prefer her "alone" pics or "together" pics?

attachicon.gifDSC_0067rs.jpg

oh, we DEFINITELY prefer seeing her in action! But then, I'll take her any way you offer her :)

• Like 1

You have a beautiful wife who clearly enjoys fun and games, and the camera too she has a beautiful body, i think that most bulls would drool for your wife personally, nice thread btw...... 

Thank you cuck-cpl.

What I would like better is, her drooling for some bulls :P

well all u can do is continue and try make her feel comfortable about the situation im guessing ur heading that direction,hope it works for ye both x

Yes I am heading right to that direction. She is pretty comfortable about me, just needs to get relieved from inhibitions