CuckoldFart.com

Not Watching: A follow up question to our earlier question about Watching

Guest SandL

Guest SandL

Awwwww look at you, Steve! Talking all sexy and stuff! But you may not be doing much ATTESTING tonight šŸ’‹ šŸ˜˜ šŸ˜‚Ā 

Ā 

LeslieĀ 

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL
41 minutes ago, secondjag said:

There had better be pics!!

Ā 

Awwwww you want to see pics of Miss Hottie from WV giving me my first girlie love??? Thatā€™s sweet! šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹Ā 

Guest SandL
16 minutes ago, SandL said:

Ummmm no you didnā€™tĀ Steve! šŸ˜‚Ā 

Leslie

PS. You forgot to sign your name ;)Ā 

Ummmmm yes I did, Leslie. If you reread your friendā€™s comment she said ā€œrub itā€. I did. So did you.Ā 

Case closed.Ā 

SteveĀ 

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, SandL said:

Oh thatā€™s right. I forgot šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜œšŸ¤ŖšŸ„°šŸ˜˜ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

LeslieĀ 

Wow. I could ā€œforgetā€ about our plans tonight and we could stay home. Ha

Ā 

SteveĀ 

Guest SandL

Iā€™m sorry, Steve šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ Donā€™tĀ you want to watch me with Robert?? I think thatā€™s what led to our rubbing this morning, wasnā€™t it? Didnā€™t you say something about how excited you were? I couldā€™ve sworn you said you said yes when I asked if you wanted to see his big black cock in my mouth. I could be wrong though. But didnā€™t you say yes when I asked if you wanted to see him fuck me hard? Over and over and over again? With his big black cock?? Hmmmmmmm šŸ§If Iā€™m wrong I could call him now and have him come over while youā€™re at work. Then we could just stay home like you said. Ok? šŸ˜‚ Just let me know.Ā 

Leslie

Guest SandL
12 minutes ago, SandL said:

Iā€™m sorry, Steve šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ Donā€™tĀ you want to watch me with Robert?? I think thatā€™s what led to our rubbing this morning, wasnā€™t it? Didnā€™t you say something about how excited you were? I couldā€™ve sworn you said you said yes when I asked if you wanted to see his big black cock in my mouth. I could be wrong though. But didnā€™t you say yes when I asked if you wanted to see him fuck me hard? Over and over and over again? With his big black cock?? Hmmmmmmm šŸ§If Iā€™m wrong I could call him now and have him come over while youā€™re at work. Then we could just stay home like you said. Ok? šŸ˜‚ Just let me know.Ā 

Leslie

Whatā€™s the word you like? Oh right, ā€œwowzersā€. ha I know how excited you were this morning , so Iā€™d hate to disappoint you. We can go.Ā 

SteveĀ 

Guest SandL

This is fun! One more thing you said yes to that I forgot about. Remember, Steve? I asked about seating arrangements at the bar tonight. Remember? I asked you if you would like me to sit with you or Robert. Remember? You did say you wanted me to sit with you. But I was thinking, wouldnā€™t it be fun if I was rubbing Robert like I was rubbing you this morning? In the bar, I mean. Under the table while everyoneā€™s watching the game? That sounds fun to me...doesnā€™t it? šŸ˜˜Ā 

Leslie

Guest SandL
5 minutes ago, SandL said:

This is fun! One more thing you said yes to that I forgot about. Remember, Steve? I asked about seating arrangements at the bar tonight. Remember? I asked you if you would like me to sit with you or Robert. Remember? You did say you wanted me to sit with you. But I was thinking, wouldnā€™t it be fun if I was rubbing Robert like I was rubbing you this morning? In the bar, I mean. Under the table while everyoneā€™s watching the game? That sounds fun to me...doesnā€™t it? šŸ˜˜Ā 

Leslie

Does it? Duke will be on tonight so I could use the extra room. HaĀ 

Ā 

SteveĀ 

Guest SandL

Itā€™s settled then. Iā€™ll sit with Robert so you can watch your game, then :)Ā Sounds like a win win. You get to watch the game. I get to feel Robertā€™s big cock get hard in my little hand. We all win! Ā :)Ā 

Wait. Thatā€™s onlyn2 winners. Silly me. IĀ should say win win win. Robert wins too :). Heā€™ll get to feel my little wet pussy Ā :)Ā 

Thanks hon...you always know whatā€™s best šŸ˜‚Ā 

leslieĀ 

Guest SandL
25 minutes ago, SandL said:

Itā€™s settled then. Iā€™ll sit with Robert so you can watch your game, then :)Ā Sounds like a win win. You get to watch the game. I get to feel Robertā€™s big cock get hard in my little hand. We all win! Ā :)Ā 

Wait. Thatā€™s onlyn2 winners. Silly me. IĀ should say win win win. Robert wins too :). Heā€™ll get to feel my little wet pussy Ā :)Ā 

leslieĀ 

Well there you go. As you said ā€œwin win winā€. Ha.Ā 

You're certainly feeling flirtatious today, arenā€™t you?Ā 

Ā 

SteveĀ 

Guest SandL
16 minutes ago, SandL said:

Flirtatious??? Me???

Yes you! And youā€™re right. This is fun. Hope youā€™re having lots of it.Ā 

SteveĀ 

1 hour ago, SandL said:

leslieĀ 

šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

• Haha 1

Guest SandL

I am, babe! Thank you so much! I canā€™t wait for tonight though. I think Iā€™ll wear heels. You remember my heels, right? The ones I sent you the picture of while I waited for Robert to come the other day? By the door I told you to leave unlocked for him? Yeah. Those heels. Robert looooooved them! :)Ā 

Guest SandL
4 minutes ago, SandL said:

Oh and I forgot to ask. I sent you Ronertā€™s texts about tonight right? šŸ˜œ

LeslieĀ 

I believe itā€™s Robert not Ronert. I could be wrong. Should I be calling him Ron from now on?Ā 

Anyway, yes. The answer you want is yes you sent me the texts. And Iā€™m sure youā€™ll keep going so Iā€™ll go ahead and answer the questions youā€™re going toĀ ask.Ā 

Yes, I saw the pic. Yes, I read what he said about getting you back to our house. And yes, I read how he wants to ā€œfuckā€ you.Ā 

Does that cover it?Ā 

Did he mention the texts he sent me? About how he hopes the game is a blowout otherwise it will be hard for him to leave the bar? Probably not. Lol You said you wanted us to be friends right? Lol

Ā 

Steve