CuckoldFart.com

Not Watching: A follow up question to our earlier question about Watching

Guest SandL

S/L,

You're back and forth is very cute and entertaining for the rest of us.  Thanks for sharing and having fun.

To touch on Steve's original post, in my experience...so take it with a grain of salt...your experience is very typical.  It may not make sense to outsiders, but while the relationship between the wife and I develops, the couples almost always become more intimate.  They kiss more, touch more, flirt more than they ever did before we got involved.  Their sexual satisfaction with each other grows, even while she is having sex with me more and more.

From the husband's perspective, I think a lot of the new found excitement comes from seeing their wives embrace their sexuality.  It is amazing for them to see her self-confidence grow as she learns about her own desires and ability to pursue them.  The wives usually spend more time dressing to appeal to their lovers, which is also very exciting.

I was out having beers with one of my cucks one night and he said before our relationship, his wife was the type who would rarely even say what position she wanted, let alone initiate the encounter.  Within a couple of weeks of being with me, she had zero qualms about telling he and I that she wanted a session with me.  Before our dates she would tell her husband everything that she wanted to do with me.  During our sessions, she became very vocal too.  He said all of that made her seem so much sexier to him.  He loved her new found confidence.  He loved watching her get ready for our dates and he couldn't keep his hands off of her.  He loved watching her lose herself while having sex with me.  He loved when I left and they would snuggle up in bed.  He said she had never been more beautiful or sexy.

Finally, I wouldn't worry about your new feelings fading any time soon.  You guys have just started this journey, so there is so much more to explore and adventures to be had.  It should only continue to get better.

Eric

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

13 minutes ago, athlete951 said:

S/L,

You're back and forth is very cute and entertaining for the rest of us.  Thanks for sharing and having fun.

To touch on Steve's original post, in my experience...so take it with a grain of salt...your experience is very typical.  It may not make sense to outsiders, but while the relationship between the wife and I develops, the couples almost always become more intimate.  They kiss more, touch more, flirt more than they ever did before we got involved.  Their sexual satisfaction with each other grows, even while she is having sex with me more and more.

From the husband's perspective, I think a lot of the new found excitement comes from seeing their wives embrace their sexuality.  It is amazing for them to see her self-confidence grow as she learns about her own desires and ability to pursue them.  The wives usually spend more time dressing to appeal to their lovers, which is also very exciting.

I was out having beers with one of my cucks one night and he said before our relationship, his wife was the type who would rarely even say what position she wanted, let alone initiate the encounter.  Within a couple of weeks of being with me, she had zero qualms about telling he and I that she wanted a session with me.  Before our dates she would tell her husband everything that she wanted to do with me.  During our sessions, she became very vocal too.  He said all of that made her seem so much sexier to him.  He loved her new found confidence.  He loved watching her get ready for our dates and he couldn't keep his hands off of her.  He loved watching her lose herself while having sex with me.  He loved when I left and they would snuggle up in bed.  He said she had never been more beautiful or sexy.

Finally, I wouldn't worry about your new feelings fading any time soon.  You guys have just started this journey, so there is so much more to explore and adventures to be had.  It should only continue to get better.

Eric

Very well said. Agreed completely when I was the husband years ago. Watching a woman learn to embrace and explorer sexuality was so amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest SandL
15 hours ago, athlete951 said:

S/L,

Eric

Hi Eric! Sorry I haven’t kept up. I get so easily distracted and things have gotten busy :). But thanks so much for your comment and as always it was just right :). It’s super crazy how I feel now and how we feel together! The lifestyle and this site and the friends we’ve made have all been so good for our marriage! I can’t say that enough! 

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, secondjag said:

and stuff??  what "and stuff"?  Oh, and where? 😈

Ummmmm for starters...she’s flipped my bi-curious switch 😍. Must I say more? Hmmmmmm...