CuckoldFart.com

Not Watching: A follow up question to our earlier question about Watching

Guest SandL

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest SandL
6 minutes ago, secondjag said:

lol, we all know what you missed.  now you have to make up for lost time.

So how might one make up for lost time???

22 hours ago, SandL said:

Hi Eric! Sorry I haven’t kept up. I get so easily distracted and things have gotten busy :). But thanks so much for your comment and as always it was just right :). It’s super crazy how I feel now and how we feel together! The lifestyle and this site and the friends we’ve made have all been so good for our marriage! I can’t say that enough! 

No apologies necessary.  I know you two have had your hands full (pun intended).  I'm just glad you guys are having fun and enjoying yourselves. 

"So good for our marriage!"...that right there is the ultimate goal.  It isn't just about the wife or the husband being happier and more satisfied, it is about them being happier together.  That's when you know things are right.

Speaking of which, my second couple surprised me with a spring break visit recently.  Their kids went off to a camp, so they decided to have an "adult" vacation of their own.  During dinner one night, they reiterated that those years we were together full-time were the most fun and exciting of their marriage.  I always take that as the highest compliment and reminds me of the value that a bull should always strive to provide their couples. 

PS I third the motion that your new profile picture is great.  You've got fantastic legs.

• Like 2

Guest SandL
24 minutes ago, athlete951 said:

No apologies necessary.  I know you two have had your hands full (pun intended).  I'm just glad you guys are having fun and enjoying yourselves. 

"So good for our marriage!"...that right there is the ultimate goal.  It isn't just about the wife or the husband being happier and more satisfied, it is about them being happier together.  That's when you know things are right.

Speaking of which, my second couple surprised me with a spring break visit recently.  Their kids went off to a camp, so they decided to have an "adult" vacation of their own.  During dinner one night, they reiterated that those years we were together full-time were the most fun and exciting of their marriage.  I always take that as the highest compliment and reminds me of the value that a bull should always strive to provide their couples. 

PS I third the motion that your new profile picture is great.  You've got fantastic legs.

Thank you Eric. It has been a whirlwind the last couple of weeks. It’s kind of like everything went into super speed once we joined this site. We’re still kind of catching our breath. It’s definitely all been good and fun and exciting and sexy and stuff...but we need to slow down a bit, I think. Friday was another night with some first time things...and it was amazing in so many ways. But I just want to make sure we’re on the happier-together side of the ultimate goal you mentioned and not the other. I think we are. But Steve’s been gone watching basketball since yesterday morning and got back late last night so we haven’t had time to talk much. Like you said, I just want to make sure “things are right.” 

And thanks for the compliment on my legs! It’s funny how one comment can take me from writing about “slowing down a bit” to wanting to see a dark hand sliding up them :) 

3 hours ago, SandL said:

Thank you Eric. It has been a whirlwind the last couple of weeks. It’s kind of like everything went into super speed once we joined this site. We’re still kind of catching our breath. It’s definitely all been good and fun and exciting and sexy and stuff...but we need to slow down a bit, I think. Friday was another night with some first time things...and it was amazing in so many ways. But I just want to make sure we’re on the happier-together side of the ultimate goal you mentioned and not the other. I think we are. But Steve’s been gone watching basketball since yesterday morning and got back late last night so we haven’t had time to talk much. Like you said, I just want to make sure “things are right.” 

And thanks for the compliment on my legs! It’s funny how one comment can take me from writing about “slowing down a bit” to wanting to see a dark hand sliding up them :) 

L,

I completely understand the challenge of trying to balance your raging hormones with prudence.  I don't think there is really a single right answer, but my recommendation is for the three of you to talk...talk some more...and then talk a little more after that.  All of your feelings and interests are going to change and evolve as you explore things, so don't assume that they understand what you want and don't let them assume they know what you want.  Keep open lines of honest communication in all directions  and things should work out well.

I hope Steve's March Madness bracket is in better shape than mine.

I'm glad I could give you a little early morning inspiration.

Eric

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SandL said:

Hmmmmm I guess I’m a bad girl. I’ve never been with more than one BBC. Plus, I’m a little OCD...how could I ever concentrate??? 😘🤪

I am exactly the same way, I don’t mind multiple man but I prefer one at a time or after another, it prolongs the fun and pleasure and allows me to enjoy it more, I’m just greedy I suppose,  lol.  But if ever given the opportunity, don’t ever denie having two guys, especially if you never have.   Just my 2cents. 😘

• Like 3

Guest SandL
8 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I am exactly the same way, I don’t mind multiple man but I prefer one at a time or after another, it prolongs the fun and pleasure and allows me to enjoy it more, I’m just greedy I suppose,  lol.  But if ever given the opportunity, don’t ever denie having two guys, especially if you never have.   Just my 2cents. 😘

Hey hot stuff  😘 How’s you?? 

Prolonged pleasure sounds good! I’ll take those 2 cents :) 

On 3/20/2019 at 12:04 PM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Not just the lessening of the overwhelmingness, but being so distracted as well, it will always be on your mind, but it will be controllable, you will always want her, But it will be bearable. This lifestyle has the potential to create an amazingly close and tight bonds in a relationship. 

I feel the same. Now if she or her Bull will send you pics during their date well that might make your heart race and you will be completly distracted. Reclaiming gets stronger and stronger and my love for my Hotwife has grown due to this lifestyle. The more she dates the stronger my lust for her.