CuckoldFart.com

Interactive Discussion Between S and L

Guest SandL

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL

Ok I’ll just ask it again :) (Steve is texting me asking me for specifics) 

To be clear. I was sitting on your chest with no panties and I had scooted just a little closer to your face. I asked:

Do you like being my cuckold? 

Leslie 

Guest SandL
17 minutes ago, SandL said:

To be clear. I was sitting on your chest with no panties and I had scooted just a little closer to your face. I asked:

Leslie 

If I remember correctly I said, yes. 

Steve 

36 minutes ago, SandL said:

Agreed. Everything prior to that moment seemed forced. For the first time in the entire evening, you were as vocal as you had described and he was as voracious as you described. After seeing just how large he was, it was hard to imagine you being able to take him with as much power as you had previously described. In that moment, from the doorway, I was able to really see it. (How’s that?) 

Steve

How’s that?  Omg, absolutely hot as hell. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

How’s that?  Omg, absolutely hot as hell. ❤️❤️❤️

I believe I’m winning as far as “hot as hell” comments. Ha. 

Steve 

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Oh I don’t think there’s any losers here, I know I’m loving it.  

There’s winners and then there’s WINNERS lol 

Steve 

45 minutes ago, SandL said:

Leslie 

Wow! 

Guest SandL
7 minutes ago, leone55 said:

Hot? I think it's pretty pathetic. I let it slide right now but now I can't help but intervene

Leone  😉

Glad you felt like you add your rather expected perspective. We’re so glad you let it slide as long as you could. Leslie is just trying to have a little fun. It may not be going exactly as she wanted, but it hardly warrants “pathetic.” Pathetic, though, is a great word. it can be used to describe attitudes as well. Sometimes, attempts are referred to as pathetic. I’ve even heard people described as pathetic. It’s certainly a strong word. I think people live up to the word and portray the meaning of the word without even knowing it. Worth pondering. 

Steve 

3 minutes ago, SandL said:

Glad you felt like you add your rather expected perspective. We’re so glad you let it slide as long as you could. Leslie is just trying to have a little fun. It may not be going exactly as she wanted, but it hardly warrants “pathetic.” Pathetic, though, is a great word. it can be used to describe attitudes as well. Sometimes, attempts are referred to as pathetic. I’ve even heard people described as pathetic. It’s certainly a strong word. I think people live up to the word and portray the meaning of the word without even knowing it. Worth pondering.  

Steve 

First of all I'm enjoying this thread, it's really very funny for me.

About the meaning of "pathetic" I checked on the dictionary its meaning, to be sure not be wrong.

This is the meaning:

patètico agg. [dal lat. tardo pathetĭcus, gr. παϑητικός, der. di πάϑος «sofferenza»] (pl. m. -ci). – 1. a. Di opera, situazione, episodio, atteggiamento e sim. che suscitano un sentimento di malinconica commozione, di mestizia, di compassione, di pietà: un dramma, un romanzo, un film p.; il p. appello di una madre ai rapitori del figlio; la p. conclusione di una vicenda; una scena veramente p.; attore specializzato nelle parti patetiche. Anche, che tende artificiosamente a commuovere, eccessivamente sentimentale: assumere atteggiamenti p., pose p., una espressione p.; parlare in tono p., con voce p.; declamare con accenti p.; rivolgere sguardi p.; e con riferimento alla persona stessa: quanto sei patetico oggi!; in tono iron., è stato veramente p. (o ha fatto una figura veramente p.), di chi si è comportato in maniera non idonea in una particolare circostanza, così da suscitare commiserazione; anche come sost., spec. nella locuz. fare il p.: smettila di fare il patetico!, o la patetica! b. Sostantivato con valore neutro, qualsiasi elemento o complesso di elementi che commuova o tenda a provocare commozione: la ricerca del p.; in partic., dare, cadere nel p., far degenerare l’espressione del sentimento in sentimentalismo. c. Sostantivato al femm., Patetica, titolo comunem. dato alla sonata per pianoforte in do minore op. 13 (1798) di L. van Beethoven e alla sesta sinfonia in si minore op. 74 (1893) di P. J. Čajkovskij.

Translate you all this, I'm not able to make such a long description in English.

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, leone55 said:

First of all I'm enjoying this thread, it's really very funny for me.

About the meaning of "pathetic" I checked on the dictionary its meaning, to be sure not be wrong.

This is the meaning:

patètico agg. [dal lat. tardo pathetĭcus, gr. παϑητικός, der. di πάϑος «sofferenza»] (pl. m. -ci). – 1. a. Di opera, situazione, episodio, atteggiamento e sim. che suscitano un sentimento di malinconica commozione, di mestizia, di compassione, di pietà: un dramma, un romanzo, un film p.; il p. appello di una madre ai rapitori del figlio; la p. conclusione di una vicenda; una scena veramente p.; attore specializzato nelle parti patetiche. Anche, che tende artificiosamente a commuovere, eccessivamente sentimentale: assumere atteggiamenti p., pose p., una espressione p.; parlare in tono p., con voce p.; declamare con accenti p.; rivolgere sguardi p.; e con riferimento alla persona stessa: quanto sei patetico oggi!; in tono iron., è stato veramente p. (o ha fatto una figura veramente p.), di chi si è comportato in maniera non idonea in una particolare circostanza, così da suscitare commiserazione; anche come sost., spec. nella locuz. fare il p.: smettila di fare il patetico!, o la patetica! b. Sostantivato con valore neutro, qualsiasi elemento o complesso di elementi che commuova o tenda a provocare commozione: la ricerca del p.; in partic., dare, cadere nel p., far degenerare l’espressione del sentimento in sentimentalismo. c. Sostantivato al femm., Patetica, titolo comunem. dato alla sonata per pianoforte in do minore op. 13 (1798) di L. van Beethoven e alla sesta sinfonia in si minore op. 74 (1893) di P. J. Čajkovskij.

Translate you all this, I'm not able to make such a long description in English.

Thanks. That’s really helpful. Your “attempt” just proved my point. 

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, leone55 said:

Maybe you didn't understand well: I already knew its meaning, but I checked on the dictionary to be sure don't be wrong.

“Knew” conveys certainty. Double checking so as to not be wrong conveys doubt. Lighten your load, Leone. I on the other hand understand just fine. 

Please continue. 

5 minutes ago, SandL said:

“Knew” conveys certainty. Double checking so as to not be wrong conveys doubt. Lighten your load, Leone. I on the other hand understand just fine. 

Please continue. 

think what you like more but  know that I am used to being precise when expressing opinions.

And I think it's just all for today, perhaps I will intervene again reading other hilarious things.

Guest SandL
Just now, leone55 said:

think what you like more but  know that I am used to being precise when expressing opinions.

And I think it's just all for today, perhaps I will intervene again reading other hilarious things.

Thanks for the revelation. I had no issue with you wanting to be precise, it was your overestimation of what you know and don’t know. That’s not a language barrier issue...its something much deeper than that. I sense its rather in line with why you feel like its okay to attack a woman’s attempt at having fun. I’m pretty sure that’s one of the reasons this site was created.  For the most part, and I’m quite certain this stretches into all cultures....the kinds of “outbursts” you manifested stem from insecurities. You are certainly free to express yourself and I wouldn’t try to hinder that in any way....just giving you my take on it. I look forward to any interaction you might want to have in the future. But direct them towards me, not my wife. And if you’d like we can discuss it privately. Up to you. 

18 minutes ago, SandL said:

Thanks for the revelation. I had no issue with you wanting to be precise, it was your overestimation of what you know and don’t know. That’s not a language barrier issue...its something much deeper than that. I sense its rather in line with why you feel like its okay to attack a woman’s attempt at having fun. I’m pretty sure that’s one of the reasons this site was created.  For the most part, and I’m quite certain this stretches into all cultures....the kinds of “outbursts” you manifested stem from insecurities. You are certainly free to express yourself and I wouldn’t try to hinder that in any way....just giving you my take on it. I look forward to any interaction you might want to have in the future. But direct them towards me, not my wife. And if you’d like we can discuss it privately. Up to you. 

You for got to sign it Steve 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1