CuckoldFart.com

My Submissive Slutwife Has Become A Bit Of A Webwhore

manandwife

I originally posted some pics of my wife in chat, and it sort of snowballed.  Now I get to see her shown all the time, people have collection of 20+ pics of her.  Gets me so turned on, but also humiliated to see.  Curious how many people have saved her pics?  If you own her, let me know.  As a reminder of what she looks like, I've attached a few more. 

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

I originally posted some pics of my wife in chat, and it sort of snowballed.  Now I get to see her shown all the time, people have collection of 20+ pics of her.  Gets me so turned on, but also humiliated to see.  Curious how many people have saved her pics?  If you own her, let me know.  As a reminder of what she looks like, I've attached a few more. 

The chat seems like that. It's like a picture posting medium rather than chat and the few times I was there it was about posting all internet pics. Better to post in forums I guess. Love those, that's huge cum on her all yours or multiple men?

• 4 weeks later...