CuckoldFart.com

living this lifestyle 24/7 365

lonerancher

I fail to understand how any human could do this 24/7/365. For one thing most of society is not going to allow it. So both human’s jobs would be at jeopardy of caught or outed, vanilla friends would go away! I attended a meting of a BDSM in Abilene Texas. I thought it strange how one man cowered to his wife only talked when she said he could, FEM DOM. But at the little league game where the child or grandchild or friend’s child, NO I would think. It would be akin to running around naked going into the park to jack off where children play! His boss or company or customers discover this fetish and he is vice president of the company. She is marked advertisement and these markings are from photos visible for all to see. This fetish has made CNN Cuck this and Cuck that in the vocabulary. She say is a professor at Abilene Christian University or someplace like that same for him GOODBYE JOB GOODBY TENURE and the world knows! BOB CRANE Hogan's  Heroes there is a movie about his life Auto focus. In one scene he is asking his manager to find him work again, His manager says he would have to assure hollywood directors that he changed "NO LONGER DID THE SEX THING" Bob Crane said i have changed. His manager told him a drunk does not get sober hanging with his old drinking buddies. This suggest he could not see the people into swinging scene and work in hollywood GO FIGURE ON THAT! But this will get me tossed off of this site for just asking this as I see it a sane question. I do know BDSM folks and swingers do not go around ADVERTISING most of their things say DISCRET .

road side sigh saying black only.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Way over thinking, and disorganized.  We have been in the lifestyle for over 16 yrs now and life a perfectly normal life except we play outside our marriage.   Most of our friends are in the lifestyle and the majority of ones who aren’t  knows, he’ll most of our family’s knows, we both hold well paying jobs so being in it 24/7 is no biggie.   What you are referring to is fetish playing which is almost entirely  done behind close doors and only slightly carries over into ever day life.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bigbull9 said:

Got to agree with @secondjag and @Naughty Nicki here - completely disorganised thoughts.

Many people have successful lives in the lifestyle for many years! Yeah there are a few horror stories that people have had along the way but it's all about being sensible and appropriate...

all true, and btw, many people outside the lifestyle have horror stories.  hey, that's life, some days the dragon wins.  

• Like 2