CuckoldFart.com

If it hasn't happened already, it will tomorrow!

CuckArtist

CUCKOLD TEST

On 7/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, CuckArtist said:

Ok, so here’s what’s happening! My fiance and I have been dating since College orientation, and we just recently graduated. It has been four years of sexual frustration for her. All of her high school sexual experiences were with alpha male types, and here I am with a pencil-dick and a submissive beta personality. As her sexual frustration grew our relationship turned more towards femdom. We have never talked about cuckolding although it has long been a fantasy of mine, but she has gotten more and more into SPH, and facesitting. She is not shy about my poor sexual talents.

I’m a work from home artist, and she starts her new job across the country in September. We had to leave our apartment and didn’t want to spend the money on a new one for the summer, so we ended up staying with my friend James. Now, James is very much an alpha-male. Strong body and personality, charming, and well hung. He’s been a friend for a while, and I’ve seen and heard, how well the ladies like him. He came from money and has invested wisely, so now he’s basically swimming in cash. 

We’ve been here for a month and it has been great. He spoils us with lunches and gifts. There’s a strong humiliation in another guy providing for your girl. Since I work from home, and they have a lot of free time, they’ve been hanging out together a lot without me. In the yard together, in the theater room in the basement, going to lunch and shopping without me. Saturday they are going out on his boat. I can’t come because I have a deadline to meet. I have seen a little bit of flirting, some from him that is just his natural personality, but I’ve seen her holding eye contact for a long time, biting her lip, and laughing too hard at his jokes. 

The last thing is that she’s been nicer to me in bed. The SPH and femdom stuff has been drastically reduced. She seems a lot less upset that I’m bad at fucking. There has to be a reason for that. This is the ultimate humiliation for me. Not only is he probably taking care of her sexual needs that I can’t, he’s also providing her with a standard of living that I can’t.

I’m probably going to his deadline because all I’ll be thinking about tomorrow is them fucking on his boat.

Hello cuckartist, I'm a totally dedicated cuckold, I'm totally into it willingly, VOLUNTARILLY!!! I've never been happier,  I'm a cum loving cuck, not only does it MASSIVELY  turn me on to watch her get her hot Italian/Mexican, pussy stretched&well fucked,  by MASSIVE, THICK BBC!!! ASSHOLE ALSO! Then I get to kiss, lick, SUCK, bbc cum from ALL OF HER WELL FUCKED HOLES!!! She loves to suck those big dicks with a PASSION! When she sucks them until they nut, then she comes, and kisses me, OH so passionately, with his cum still in her mouth, and I swallow EVERY SINGLE DROP, YESSSSSSSSS! Mmmmmmm!!! You have to choices, fight it, and because of the condition of your TEENIE WEENIE! Be dragged into cuckold, because ALMOST, every woman will cheat on us little dick men! Or do as I have, TOTALLY, embrace it. I LOVE IT!!! nothing brings me such joy, passion, unbridled LUST! As I watch&hear her FUCKED, into a puddle of orgasm,  over&over, by her BBC lover, I bathe her, do her nails, makeup, dress her for her fuck dates, if she is going to him, I make sure she is dressed DROP DEAD "SEXY"!!! If he is coming to her, I make sure she has the HOTTEST SEXIEST,  dick hardening evening wear,  to put on! I'm total cuck for life, I am a black man that nature did not smile on in the down stair area! I'm only working with 8, and 1/4 inches,  not thick, and for a black man that is SMALL!!!  So I have gone through the little ass dick, syndrone!!! Holla back if you care to, let have a cuck friendship, bulls do it, cuckodresses do it, why not cucks, let's help&support each other, share nasty fuck stories&ideas!

• Like 1

CuckArtist...the details you have shared about your journey down the path to becoming a cuck has been an excellent read. Thank you for sharing your story.

Nicki and Athelete951 added some comments and suggestions...and gave you some excellent ideas and advice.

Like Athelete951 suggested...don't give up on the idea of watching them together (if that's something that you would enjoy and would like to do). You have indicated that you would like that...and from what I have been reading, I think it is something that your fiance and James want to do...and will both enjoy doing. 

The time when you were watching them, and saw her sucking him off by the pool...the way he acted when he noticed you were watching...him putting his hand at the back of her head and pushing her mouth down deeper on his cock...then cumming on her face...with him looking right at you the whole time...that tells me he's in. He's in big time. 

You say you asked your fiance and she said no. What Athlete951 told you was spot on...she may have said no, because this is all new to her. But her actions the time when she spent some time in his bedroom, then came to you wearing a man's shirt (his, no doubt)...and had you "prove" that you didn't mind what they were doing....that tells me she is going to be easy to buy into the idea of letting you watch them together. I think she just said no for the reason Athlete951 mentioned...it's just new to her. And since she never knew that you saw them poolside...she may feel unsure about Jame's reaction to you watching.

Athlete951 is right. Don't give up.

This would be my suggestion to you. Pick a good time and place and situation to ask them again...in fact create the right situation...and ask them both together.

Maybe cook a special meal for them...and tell them you have something you wanted to talk about. And then at dinner...tell them that you have something that you wanted to ask them after dinner. Once you've eaten...have a nice desert planned...or just a cup of coffee...or a nice bottle of wine...settle back and relax...then just be polite and respectful...and explain to them that the change in your relationship is something that you find very exciting. Go ahead and admit to them that when you saw them by the pool (James KNOWS)....say you found it exciting and arousing watching them. (You said that once he came on her face, you ran back to your room so your fiance wouldn't know you watched. What you didn't say...and didn't have to...was that you were hard from watching them...and ran to your room and jerked off. You did, right? Yeah...you did.)

Just be open and honest with them (again like Athlete951 suggested)...just tell them that you find them being together hot and exciting...and that you'd like to watch them pleasuring each other. Explain that you don't want to interrupt them...or hinder them in any way...that you would just like to watch so you can enjoy being a part of the passion and excitement they are having.(you might also add that you don't expect to be allowed to watch them all the time...your wife may want some intimate, "alone time" with James on occasion...you getting that out in the open might ease her mind somewhat and help her to agree).

I'm pretty sure that if you ask under the right circumstances, you are soon going to be having an incredible new experience to tell us all about.

It sounds like this is working out well for all of you.

Best of luck to you...and thanks again for sharing the details of your adventure!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

I guess I have never been into the humiliation part, I like the wife/gf coming home and telling me every last detail from what they were wearing to who grabbed what and what they did. but I prefer them to do it at home in front of me or at least where I can hear it. the couch looks right into the bedroom. so maybe I'm not a cuck but a voyeur.

• Like 2

It's been pretty uncomfortable to be honest. There is an update though!

Sunday morning she was frisky and wanted to play a game. She handcuffed me to a chair and blindfolded me. She gave me a lapdance in heels, and then put one foot up on the bureau  and had me eat her pussy. She stuffed her panties in my mouth and then fucked James about three feet away from me. They left me and went out for breakfast. She didn't untie me for about an hour and a half. 

She took the cage off and gave me a handjob while telling me all the dirty things she's going to do to him at our wedding. When I came, she made me lick her hand clean.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CuckArtist said:

It's been pretty uncomfortable to be honest. There is an update though!

Sunday morning she was frisky and wanted to play a game. She handcuffed me to a chair and blindfolded me. She gave me a lapdance in heels, and then put one foot up on the bureau  and had me eat her pussy. She stuffed her panties in my mouth and then fucked James about three feet away from me. They left me and went out for breakfast. She didn't untie me for about an hour and a half. 

She took the cage off and gave me a handjob while telling me all the dirty things she's going to do to him at our wedding. When I came, she made me lick her hand clean.

Sounds like things are progressing quite well then.  And she building up the never to play in front of you, may be or should I say hopefully that’s what she has in store as your gift on your wedding night. 

• Like 3

Yesterday I moved into what I guess you could call a guest house. It's a large one room shed that's nicely furnished, and has heating/ac and all that. It's quite nice. I talked about using it as an office instead of our bedroom and she thought that was a great idea. She said I should just stay in there because it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Plus she said it was cruel to have sex around me when I'm locked up.

So until the 31st I'm in the guest house full time and she's moved into his bedroom.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CuckArtist said:

Yesterday I moved into what I guess you could call a guest house. It's a large one room shed that's nicely furnished, and has heating/ac and all that. It's quite nice. I talked about using it as an office instead of our bedroom and she thought that was a great idea. She said I should just stay in there because it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Plus she said it was cruel to have sex around me when I'm locked up.

So until the 31st I'm in the guest house full time and she's moved into his bedroom.

I've been following your journey into cuckdom, I LOVE IT!!! I would trade with you in a heart beat, this whole thing is AWESOME!!! Props to you my fellow cuck!!!👊👍🤗😎

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CuckArtist said:

ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY NOT !!!!!    You are honestly losing her, letting her have sex with him is one thing staying with him is completely another and a HUGE NO NO.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/24/2019 at 3:47 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY NOT !!!!!    You are honestly losing her, letting her have sex with him is one thing staying with him is completely another and a HUGE NO NO.  

We talked, and I'm going to stay in the guest house but we'll have lunch together and we'll watch a movie together at night to stay connected.

• Like 1

Just now, CuckArtist said:

We talked, and I'm going to stay in the guest house but we'll have lunch together and we'll watch a movie together at night to stay connected.

Bad ideal.  And after the wedding???  You are running a very dangerous possibility of losing her completely to him.  Sex is sex and a physical enjoyment, the emotional connections they are going to make by cuddling and being with each other is way more.  I’m sorry I strongly advise against it. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

Bad ideal.  And after the wedding???  You are running a very dangerous possibility of losing her completely to him.  Sex is sex and a physical enjoyment, the emotional connections they are going to make by cuddling and being with each other is way more.  I’m sorry I strongly advise against it. 

This kind of cuck life is VERY dangerous! If you two are not grounded in each other, totally committed,  and I do not see that! Your journeying down a road of loss&pain, he WILL fuck her right out of your arms many cuckold couples actually have their, bull, lover, live with them, but that is a dedicated to each other, and the bull relationship. That took sometime to reach that stage. To have a three way love affair, takes ALOT, of love, patience,  and understanding, I hope I'm wrong, but your scenario   is setting up to your finacee/wife is going to be HAPPILY fucked out of your arms!!!😥 Cucklove!

• Like 3

I wonder if Cuck Artist is possibly experiencing "cold feet" about getting married...and is actually  "pushing" his fiance into this situation as a way of getting out of getting married?

May sound far-fetched but....could be possible. Maybe CuckArtist is seeking to become a "lovable loser"...

a man, dumped at the alter by his "cheating, slut" fiance...

or maybe CuckArtist is headed down a path of the ultimate cuckold hu-mil-iation. Marrying a woman that is actually owned by another man. Imagine getting married...knowing...that your bride would be sleeping with her bf, in his bedroom, in his house...while you, the groom were going to be sleeping in the "guest" quarters...from day 1.

Something to think about....

DomBull4U

• Like 1

At the airport. Wedding went great. She gave him head in the morning but nothing more than that because she didn't want to mess up her hair and makeup. I thought she'd be too tired for sex that night, but I was wrong. I went down on her. Watched him fuck her and cum inside of her. Then I got to go, but she made me pull out. It was pretty thrilling watching them fuck. He's very talented and I can see why she is so into it. Knowing that this is what she's been missing out on because of me really makes me regretful we didn't do this from the start. I feel bad for her.

James is coming with us on our honeymoon because he's paying for it, and because she wants every last opportunity to enjoy good sex. But! He's going to be a ghost. Her and I will spend all of our time together. I'm going home two days early to get our new apartment set up, so she'll spend those last two days with him having the best sex of her life. I don't know if she'll ever find someone as good as him again. So I definitely want her to enjoy it. 

And thank you to everyone who has been commenting. I really appreciate and respect all you've had to say. 

• Like 4

On 9/1/2019 at 4:56 AM, CuckArtist said:

At the airport. Wedding went great. She gave him head in the morning but nothing more than that because she didn't want to mess up her hair and makeup. I thought she'd be too tired for sex that night, but I was wrong. I went down on her. Watched him fuck her and cum inside of her. Then I got to go, but she made me pull out. It was pretty thrilling watching them fuck. He's very talented and I can see why she is so into it. Knowing that this is what she's been missing out on because of me really makes me regretful we didn't do this from the start. I feel bad for her.

James is coming with us on our honeymoon because he's paying for it, and because she wants every last opportunity to enjoy good sex. But! He's going to be a ghost. Her and I will spend all of our time together. I'm going home two days early to get our new apartment set up, so she'll spend those last two days with him having the best sex of her life. I don't know if she'll ever find someone as good as him again. So I definitely want her to enjoy it. 

And thank you to everyone who has been commenting. I really appreciate and respect all you've had to say. 

I wish you the best, you stuck it out, and got a cucks dream com true, my honey baby is a master sergeant in the air force, I'm planning her bacholorette party,  bbc strippers will be there with orders to totally satisfy  the bride to be, to satisfy &stretch all holes!!! Then on our wedding morning, the best man will fuck the shit out of her, and she got to pick my best man, the bbc lover that fucks her the best over our engagement time, will be my best man!!! The man that fucks&makes live to her the best, is my best man, at the reception she will slip off& suck his dick, then off to the wedding night, after the reception, were he will fuck the living shit out of her, and for the rest of the honey moon. And then we will live happily everafter in the world if cuckdom!!! This is MYdream come true, and she wants it sooo, badly also, the bacholorette party and the wedding morning, and wedding night are right up her alley.  We are going to be in heaven, she's sold out to BBC only, and wants it daily, and she will have it! NOTHING thrills me more than seeing&hearing amazingly thick BBC, tear her up, and I get to suck BBC cum from ALL, well fucked holes!!! She wants to cum spit me also, YUMMMMMM!👍🥰👌😋🤗😁😎

• Like 2