CuckoldFart.com

If it hasn't happened already, it will tomorrow!

CuckArtist

Ok, so here’s what’s happening! My fiance and I have been dating since College orientation, and we just recently graduated. It has been four years of sexual frustration for her. All of her high school sexual experiences were with alpha male types, and here I am with a pencil-dick and a submissive beta personality. As her sexual frustration grew our relationship turned more towards femdom. We have never talked about cuckolding although it has long been a fantasy of mine, but she has gotten more and more into SPH, and facesitting. She is not shy about my poor sexual talents.

I’m a work from home artist, and she starts her new job across the country in September. We had to leave our apartment and didn’t want to spend the money on a new one for the summer, so we ended up staying with my friend James. Now, James is very much an alpha-male. Strong body and personality, charming, and well hung. He’s been a friend for a while, and I’ve seen and heard, how well the ladies like him. He came from money and has invested wisely, so now he’s basically swimming in cash. 

We’ve been here for a month and it has been great. He spoils us with lunches and gifts. There’s a strong humiliation in another guy providing for your girl. Since I work from home, and they have a lot of free time, they’ve been hanging out together a lot without me. In the yard together, in the theater room in the basement, going to lunch and shopping without me. Saturday they are going out on his boat. I can’t come because I have a deadline to meet. I have seen a little bit of flirting, some from him that is just his natural personality, but I’ve seen her holding eye contact for a long time, biting her lip, and laughing too hard at his jokes. 

The last thing is that she’s been nicer to me in bed. The SPH and femdom stuff has been drastically reduced. She seems a lot less upset that I’m bad at fucking. There has to be a reason for that. This is the ultimate humiliation for me. Not only is he probably taking care of her sexual needs that I can’t, he’s also providing her with a standard of living that I can’t.

I’m probably going to his deadline because all I’ll be thinking about tomorrow is them fucking on his boat.

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

If she bought a new suit and kept that fact hidden from you...to me that would definitely be a bad sign. (Or a good sign...depending on how you are handling becoming a cuckolded husband). 

You say they went shopping together the other day? Meaning James and her. My guess is she has a brand new bathing suit and that it's a very sexy and flattering one.

This is an interesting situation. Please let us all know what you discover.

Also, you might consider bringing this up with her. Tactfully. Coyly. Maybe just suggest to her..." you know, you probably should have bought a new bathing suit for your boating outing." I'd love to see how she reacted. 

Cuck angst...gotta love it, right?

Btw...really interesting to me that you said you had been living at James' place for about a month and that it has been great living there. You mention the lunches and gifts. Your very next sentence you mention feeling the humiliation. Speaks volumes, I think. Just an observation.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

So, a little update. Last night she shaved her pussy bare, which has to be a great sign. Such an obvious sign in fact, you'd think she wouldn't have been so open about it. I woke her up for her trip this morning with oral sex. I told her I was ahead of schedule, thinking she might ask if I wanted to come along on the trip. She acted like she didn't hear me, and then asked if I wanted a handjob. I thought it was interesting that she gave me some SPH dirty talk, even though she had taken a break from it recently. 

• Like 7

So I didn’t post an update because I didn’t really have anything to say. I stayed in our room working when they got home, waiting for her to come in. She finally did after a shower. I asked her about the boat trip, but she didn’t have much to say. She told me being out on a boat isn’t very exciting, and all she did was sunbathe, read, and enjoy the view. There weren’t really any threads to tug on.

I was frisky but she wasn’t interested. We did have some fun though. I was on my knees eating her ass while she leaned over the bed texting people on her phone. She didn’t say anything to me, and as soon as I was finished she got up and walked out of the room.

That night we finally had intercourse as a reward for meeting my deadline. She wasn’t shy about the SPH, and asked me more than once if I was sure I was inside of her. I came after two minutes, and she said it was pathetic. For the first time, she pushed my head down to her pussy and told me to lick it up. So I did.

Two little things happened the next day. We needed batteries so we drove to Walmart. They sat up front like a couple, and I sat in the back like I was their kid. It was kind of humiliating. 

Then, later that day, Maha went out for a jog. I was in the kitchen making a snack, and James was swimming nude in the pool. He gets out and comes in to get a beer out of the fridge. He isn’t shy at all, and just lets his horse cock swing in the air. He starts chatting with me as if he wasn’t nude. 

I’m definitely chubby, and making a snack, and he starts talking about how I should eat better. Which I think was kind of dominating. Then he asks me, since I work from home, if I could help tidy up the place. Which is a very reasonable request, but also seemed like a very Alpha move. It’s only a matter of time before I’m mopping the kitchen while he fucks my girlfriend.

• Like 2

Cuck artist...mopping the kitchen while he fucks your gf! Only a matter of time.

And you sound anxious and excited about it! 

You wouldn't try to stop him...if you could. You can't...because you are finding that even though it's somewhat humiliating...you are enjoying it!

On Saturday, you say you were working in your room while they went on the boating outing. I'll bet working wasn't all you were doing. I'll bet you took a few "breaks"...so you could try and relax...and concentrate n your work. How many times, cucky?

Only a matter of time. You hope!

All aboard! Next stop Cuckville!

Enjoy the ride, cucky!

Enjoyed your update...please keep us posted.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

On 7/12/2019 at 5:25 PM, CuckArtist said:

Ok, so here’s what’s happening! My fiance and I have been dating since College orientation, and we just recently graduated. It has been four years of sexual frustration for her. All of her high school sexual experiences were with alpha male types, and here I am with a pencil-dick and a submissive beta personality. As her sexual frustration grew our relationship turned more towards femdom. We have never talked about cuckolding although it has long been a fantasy of mine, but she has gotten more and more into SPH, and facesitting. She is not shy about my poor sexual talents.

I’m a work from home artist, and she starts her new job across the country in September. We had to leave our apartment and didn’t want to spend the money on a new one for the summer, so we ended up staying with my friend James. Now, James is very much an alpha-male. Strong body and personality, charming, and well hung. He’s been a friend for a while, and I’ve seen and heard, how well the ladies like him. He came from money and has invested wisely, so now he’s basically swimming in cash. 

We’ve been here for a month and it has been great. He spoils us with lunches and gifts. There’s a strong humiliation in another guy providing for your girl. Since I work from home, and they have a lot of free time, they’ve been hanging out together a lot without me. In the yard together, in the theater room in the basement, going to lunch and shopping without me. Saturday they are going out on his boat. I can’t come because I have a deadline to meet. I have seen a little bit of flirting, some from him that is just his natural personality, but I’ve seen her holding eye contact for a long time, biting her lip, and laughing too hard at his jokes. 

The last thing is that she’s been nicer to me in bed. The SPH and femdom stuff has been drastically reduced. She seems a lot less upset that I’m bad at fucking. There has to be a reason for that. This is the ultimate humiliation for me. Not only is he probably taking care of her sexual needs that I can’t, he’s also providing her with a standard of living that I can’t.

I’m probably going to his deadline because all I’ll be thinking about tomorrow is them fucking on his boat.

Sorry, I'm italian and I don't understand what SPH means, who can tell me it's meaning?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of small updates!

We were in the kitchen and he got out of the pool and we could see his huge cock outlined in his wet bathing trunks. She said "So that's what a cock is supposed to look like." She laughed it off and kissed me, and said she was only teasing. 

Then a few days ago they went out to dinner. (I was invited, but I had work to do.) she came home really late and I was already in bed. I asked if she wanted me to go down on her, like I do every night, but she declined. She did offer me a handjob. So we spooned and she jerked me off. It was nice and romantic. She said it makes her happy that I'm not crazy jealous, and I don't mind her hanging out with a guy. She liked that I didn't harass her with a bunch of questions every time she comes home. I told her the only question I'd ever ask her is "Are you happy?" She didn't say anything, she just kissed my ear and started jerking faster. When I came she put her fingers in my mouth so I could clean them. 

They went out dancing last night. She came into the bedroom, stripped, and then climbed onto my face. Certainly a big change from last time she came home. She rode my face until she came. I asked for a handjob and she said I should have jerked off while eating her out, so I had to go to sleep still horny.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sissystephanie said:

Did you almost cream yourself when she said, "So that's what a cock is supposed to look like."???

The smirk on his face must have been captivating for both you and your wife!

I wish he had heard! Sadly he was on the other side of a sliding glass doo.

• Sad 1

Well it's out in the open now! So I had been hard at work for a while and I went looking for her. I peeked out a window and saw her sucking him off. They were by the pool, and she was on her knees blowing him. That thing was huge, I couldn't believe she could even fit it in her mouth. Of course I couldn't look away. He looked up and we made eye contact. I thought maybe a bunch of drama was about to unfold, but no, he locked eyes with me, put this hand on the back of her head and pushed her down deeper on his cock. We kept looking at each other until he pulled out and came on her face. I ran away back to my room so she wouldn't know I was there.

So I'm pretty anxious and hiding, because I don't know what will happen if he tells her I was watching. Hours and hours go by. It's dark now and she finally comes up to our room. She's wearing nothing but a long button down men's shirt and she sits on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. She tells me to kneel on the floor, so I do.

She said she was in James room and wanted to know if I knew what they were doing.

I said I did. She asked what, and I said fucking. She asked if I knew why they were doing that, and I said because I have a small cock and because I'm a pathetic beta male. She asked if I was ok with what they were doing and I said I was. She parted her legs and told me to prove it, so I ate her out. 

Afterwards we got into bed and we talked a little bit. A bit about how much we loved each other, and a bit about how tiny my dick is. She gave me a handjob. She told me they were going to fuck out in the open and I'd have to just deal with it. She said I still had to prove I was ok with everything. She wanted me to buy them a box of condoms and make them a romantic dinner.

So that's what happened a few hours ago. I bought her condoms, I cooked them dinner complete with lit candles, and then I stayed in the kitchen while they ate. They went up to fuck and I cleaned up. Just now I came in here to write this up and they are still going at it.

• Like 8

We had a nice romantic picnic together today. We discussed our wedding plans and we both agreed that this house and land was nicer than we could afford, and so we agreed to get married here before we leave in September. James agreed and now we're in a mad dash to get everything planned before the month is over.

On 7/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

Any chance of her/them letting or wanting you to watch?

Maybe! They aren't exactly hiding from me, I could probably just walk in and watch, but I've felt kind of weird about inviting myself.

• Like 3

On 8/2/2019 at 9:14 PM, CuckArtist said:

We had a nice romantic picnic together today. We discussed our wedding plans and we both agreed that this house and land was nicer than we could afford, and so we agreed to get married here before we leave in September. James agreed and now we're in a mad dash to get everything planned before the month is over.

Maybe! They aren't exactly hiding from me, I could probably just walk in and watch, but I've felt kind of weird about inviting myself.

Maybe talk to her and see how she feels about letting you watch her enjoyment with a larger cock. 

• Like 5

Congrats.  Obviously exploring the lifestyle is a big step for any couple, but it sounds like things are going well so far.  My recommendation for all couples is to continuously discuss it, so that each partner is able to express their feelings and understand the others.  With that don't feel that as the cuck that you have any less right to express your feelings.  If you feel ignored and forced to bottle up those feelings it will eventually cause issues with the relationship, regardless of how supportive you want to be.

In that vein, I would recommend following Nicki's advice (which is usually phenomenal to begin with).  Tell her that you would like to watch and ask her if they would be comfortable with it.  There is a chance that she (or he) may say no at this point, but realize that this is new for them too, so if they say no, just give it some time and ask again.

The humiliation aspect of your relationship is interesting.  I caution outsiders and rookies that humiliation doesn't have to be a part of the cuckold lifestyle.  With that said, many people, men and women, are aroused by well executed/delivered humiliation.  It's a learning process.

In the meantime, good luck and play safe.  

• Like 6