CuckoldFart.com

If it hasn't happened already, it will tomorrow!

CuckArtist

CUCKOLD TEST

12 minutes ago, CuckArtist said:

So we're settled into our new place now on the other side of the country from James, but she hasn't forgotten him. We got a dildo that she named after him, and she moans his name during sex. Last night I went down on her while they had phone sex, which was a pretty humiliating experience!

Awesome, I do that now I love eating her out while she fantasizes about  another mans bbc!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 12:02 PM, CuckArtist said:

Just wanted to update you guys: He definitely knocked her up! This is good news, not bad! We're both very happy and excited.

🤦🏻‍♀️  Why????  Why would this be good news? Unless you are unable to have kids, in which case ok......  It’s one thing to let and want her to enjoy a well endowed guy but unless you are unable to have kids I can’t see why anyone would even contemplate this. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2019 at 2:36 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

🤦🏻‍♀️  Why????  Why would this be good news? Unless you are unable to have kids, in which case ok......  It’s one thing to let and want her to enjoy a well endowed guy but unless you are unable to have kids I can’t see why anyone would even contemplate this. 

I totally understand. But it didn't used to be this way. Men didn't care about paternity until we invented agriculture. And we didn't invent misogyny until we started caring about paternity. We started controlling women, and in cases like Athens, literally not letting women leave the house. The only way to return to a gender equal society is to return to a non-monogamous culture. We love each other, and the genetic makeup of the baby isn't important as long as it is healthy. Sadly, she did have a miscarriage so it is no longer an issue. 

4 hours ago, CuckArtist said:

I totally understand. But it didn't used to be this way. Men didn't care about paternity until we invented agriculture. And we didn't invent misogyny until we started caring about paternity. We started controlling women, and in cases like Athens, literally not letting women leave the house. The only way to return to a gender equal society is to return to a non-monogamous culture. We love each other, and the genetic makeup of the baby isn't important as long as it is healthy. Sadly, she did have a miscarriage so it is no longer an issue. 

I call BS,  this isn’t ancient times and I’m not control by anyone, my relationship with my husband is 100/100, we both give it our all and we both have a say in everything and for gender equality, lmfao.    

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I call BS,  this isn’t ancient times and I’m not control by anyone, my relationship with my husband is 100/100, we both give it our all and we both have a say in everything and for gender equality, lmfao.    

Outside of those who choose this, it is rather difficult to understand.

• Like 1