CuckoldFart.com

Drillher

This is not just a posting of a "Fantasy!" In fact it's a posting of a "Fantasy" being bought to a "Reality!"

The biggest surprise was that my fantasy was bought to a reality, totally unexpectedly by none other than my loving wife! In retrospect, and as we're sometimes asked by the very few "in the know", "YES! We would do it all over again! We have no regrets!" However we would have had made one change, "We would have had done it sooner!" It was an awesome experience and the cumulation of simply being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy! Of course, a little inebriation didn't hurt either! We trust you enjoy the following short Trieste of how it really came about, and how my wife got her first strange cock inside our marriage. The bonus was that it was "Massively Big and it was Black!"

It was a fantasy of mine to watch a white girl get laid by a black guy ever since I was 13 years old. Where I grew up there were no black people and the only ones I had seen were in movies, magazines, etc. At 13 I attended summer camp in another area of the country as a cadet on a military base. On the evening of our arrival we played a baseball game, after which myself and several friends headed to the showers. As anyone with even a tad of experience would know, whenever the military built showers, modesty and privacy were "not" words included in any of their vocabulary. Consequently the showers were all in one room and separated only by 2' X 2' waist high partitions. Anyway, long story short, that's where I saw my first nude black guy. He was a senior cadet, he was an old guy to us, but in retrospect probably 19 or 20 years old. He was in the shower when the four of us, all around the same age, entered the shower room, and there he was jerking off while showering. That also was a first time experience. Naturally, after that, and for the rest of the two weeks at camp, that experience was our foremost topic of conversation. In fact, the more we talked about it, the bigger this guys cock grew, so much so, one of my friends had it about at least 20 inches by the time camp ended! That black guy did have a huge cock, at least to us he did, probably greatly attributable to our age differences as much as to its actual measurement. Anyway, I digress, this experience then led to my fantasy of wanting to see if a white girl could in fact handle such a large member! That fantasy carried over onto our marriage bed. Little did I ever dream that my fantasy would be bought to reality by my own wife and an old university roommate of mine!

It happened just a few years ago while on a combined business/vacation trip. We had been married several years and my wife was well conversant with my fantasy. The evening of our arrival for the convention they held a "get acquainted cocktail party"! It was here that I was very surprised to meet my old university and roommate, who happens to be black, Edwin! It had been at least 7 years since I had any contact with him. I introduced him to my wife, after which we left the cocktail party and enjoyed several hours talking about our university days, as well as what we did since then. Edwin was still single and had been working in Europe since graduating, returning home just 8 months ago as a VP of the company he'd been working with. Well, to cut to the chase, we agreed we'd get together for dinner the following evening and perhaps do a little club hopping. After saying our good-nights we returned to our respective rooms.

My wife and I quickly showered and were ready to call it a day. After an evening of having had several drinks, I was ready for a little action. My wife, Pam, was of like mind and I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity. While we were making out, as would often happen, I asked her, "Think you could handle a big black cock!" Usually, if not always, in the past she would mostly respond with a mere "MMMMM!" This time she rocked me with, "Edwin?" I blew my load right then and there! When I regained my composure I asked, "Want me to arrange it?" Pam replied, "I dare you?" That made me even more anxious, and of course, all the more so "I loved a challenge!" I also told Pam that Edwin had quiet the reputation in university with the ladies and was known to be well endowed! Unlike any time in the past, that only got Pam all the more excited and passionate!

The next night after a nice dinner and a little club hopping, we headed back to our hotel, while on the elevator, Pam invited Edwin, without any reference to me, to join us in our suite for a night cap! That made my heart pound with anticipation. Well, back in the room and after finishing only about half her first drink, Pam excused herself, and went into our bedroom to change! Later she returned in her finest negligee! Edwin's eyes popped. Pam looked fantastic! I might also mention, she also works professionally as a model, mostly in Europe and for clothing companies. Anyway, unfortunately, my time is running out.

Edwin and Pam made out that night! They screwed and chewed each other all night an up until the early dawn. I'll go into the details in a later posting, but it was an awesome experience for all concerned! Pam and Edwin fucked their brains out, after she was able to accommodate Edwin's massive cock that is! I took lots of vid and pix of the whole event! Watching Edwin get between Pam's legs, on his knees, and guide his black member to her wanton horny wet swollen pussy was unbelievable! Unimaginable! Awesome!

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX