CuckoldFart.com

Hotwife experience...27 year’s in the making

jj123211

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 6:40 PM, whips said:

Terrific body, love her red pubes...and perhaps the first Bull who ever fucked his babysitter story I have ever heard.  Also love the part where you fucked sis in the past as well.  Nothing like keeping it in the family.

Hell...I had slept with Taylor just a few days before that lol

On 9/21/2019 at 5:46 AM, jj123211 said:

During the summers when I was 8 and 9 years old, my parents had hired a babysitter, named Ashley, to watch me while they were at work. Ashley’s parents lived in the neighborhood, and she was home from college and needed some extra cash. Our mothers had run into each other at the store, and her mother suggested it since I played with their youngest , Taylor (2 years older than me), all the time anyway. Spending anywhere from 8-12 hours a day for two summers with Ashley, I grew rather fond of her. She’s one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. After that second summer, I didn’t see her as frequently. I remember going to her college graduation party, I remember seeing her at a couple of weddings, her siblings graduation parties, and a few 4th of July’s. But about 15 years ago, she moved to Texas, got married, and had a couple of kids.

Skip to about a month ago...I’m at a charity golf outing. Basically, you sign up and get randomly paired with a foursome. I got paired with two guys from my town that I knew (small town, everyone sort of knows everyone), and one guy that I didn’t really know but looked vaguely familiar, Andrew. So we’re golfing, drinking, shooting the breeze. We’re having some guy talk, and Andrew starts telling us about how he and his wife are in the lifestyle. The other two guys are pretty conservative, so I knew they wouldn’t have any good stories. So, I jump in the same cart as Andrew the rest of the day. He tells me how he and his wife used to go to swingers parties, but got tired of them really quick. Then, they’d only play with certain friends. Then, he says that they’re at the point now where he just likes to watch his wife with other guys, whether it be watching it live or letting her go off and send him pics/vids. I tell him how I’ve dabbled and have been a bull for a few couples before. So, I know where he’s coming from. At some point about 9-10 holes in it finally hits me like a ton of bricks...who does he know? Where is he from? He tells me. So, who does he know? He didn’t travel halfway across the country for a charity golf tournament to fund scholarships for high school graduates who are going to major in agriculture. So, he has to know someone local. So, I ask. And he tells me who he’s married to. And I feel like I’ve just been struck by lightning. I keep quiet about it though, and we finish out the round and head back to the clubhouse for early dinner/banquet thing where they announce the winners.

Sure as shit, we walk into the clubhouse bar...and the first people we see are Taylor, Ashley, and their brother, Mike. I start chatting with Taylor, who I’ve remained good friends with over the years...even friends with benefits at times. She asks who I golfed with, and I told her the two guys and her brother-in-law. She then yells something over at him, and he and Ashley come over. She finally realized who I was, “Oh my God! How are you?! I hardly recognized you, you’ve gotten so big” (I’m 6’6” 250 lbs). At time, I realize that the people golfing weren’t the only ones buzzed up. I ask, “how long have you guys been here”? Taylor answered, “about an hour-hour and a half”. They, like many people had came out, paid to attend the dinner, and had been drinking at the bar. So we eat dinner and have a more few drinks, and it’s only about 5:00-5:30. I’m getting another beer at the bar and Ashley comes a starts making small talk. It’s mostly catching up stuff mixed with some “remember that time”. Then it turns fairly flirty. All of a sudden she blurts out that drunk Andrew has told her what we had discussed half the day. All of a sudden, she’s starts complaining that she forgot her phone at Taylor’s. She asked if I was ok to drive, which at that point I was. She then goes and tells the others that she forgot her phone and that I was taking her back into town to get it, and that we’d meet them back in town at the bar later. As we’re leaving, drunk Andrew runs outside and yells, “send me some pictures”!

We get back to Taylor’s house, walk in, and I go sit in the living room while I thought Ashley was looking for her phone. After a few minutes, she comes in and sits down and we start casually chatting about random stuff again. About 10 minutes in, Ashley casually gets up, walks over, sits on my lap, and we start kissing. We’re getting hot and heavy when she undoes my shorts and starts stroking my cock. I return the favor by by sliding my hands up the skirt of her green sundress...I start gripping and rubbing her ass, then slowly sliding my hands up, pull her panties to the side, and start rubbing and fingering her pussy. Out of nowhere, she stops me, and with a smile says, “we’ll come back to that later. We don’t have much time. Oh! And don’t forget to take some pictures”. She then proceeded to slump to the floor, whips my shorts and boxers off, and starts sucking on my cock. A few minutes in...about the time she switches from sucking/stroking me and rubbing my balls, to stroking my cock and licking and sucking my balls 😂...I think to myself, holy shit! This is amazing”! Somehow I managed to compose myself long enough to take some pictures (see below), get Andrew’s number from Ashley,...and text them to Andrew. In return, I received a reply that just said “HOTTTTTT!!!!!!” 😂

We finish, clean up, and head to the bar to meet the others. We proceed to drink and have a great time catching up. We left the bar around 10:30-11:00 and walked backed to Taylor’s, where she went to bed...and Andrew watched me fuck his wife for about an hour...then, he watched watched the look on her face as I came inside her. 😂 

We followed that up the next night by doing the same thing, minus the golfing.

5271BA76-BF5C-4089-9262-B60A923E8104.jpeg

A7C4B9CD-8DAE-4E5B-82AF-99F60637A647.jpeg

93A35F4E-3AF1-4102-AC57-EA16858872A9.jpeg

22A029EE-5CC2-4E95-AFF1-FCBADB5A5DD4.jpeg

802DC9FA-B168-42B6-8F2C-74B83C1D5E9C.jpeg

05B4BE56-6B03-4D60-8E82-48AB23EC6199.jpeg

CC47F18B-803E-4160-80B2-29FF5492EDA9.jpeg

ACE6B5E4-2055-4BEF-8977-587B1B26EEC3.jpeg

9CCD871E-7D38-4DBE-B33F-E1765F005360.jpeg

0D193FE0-512B-4ECC-B0C6-30FE941755A0.jpeg

84A51722-BF12-4655-9E3E-4F7EC4657109.jpeg

Thank you very very much for sharing this nice stuff. By the way your cum is thick and beautiful.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...