CuckoldFart.com

My wife for big cock

Sarkan

CUCKOLD TEST

She's cute! Very nice indeed. In one photo there, sitting on the sofa in shorts, she looks just like my girlfriend. See below - your wife, then my Becky underneath. Lookalikes or what?

Is she getting the extra cock she needs?

501114245_f42555bfd16b85f70d4c84efd681c452.jpg.275962581aef4f1dea9ef0938ac0f722.jpg

beckyhallett24.jpg

Edited by Peter C
  • Like 8

Wow what a perfect built sexy wife and shes stuck with such a pathetic little dicklet to try and get her needs meet. I hope he is at least wealthy . Where y'all located i've been pleasing married women in front of or at the request of the hubby since 1990 48 yr old Dom wife pleaser. Also a trucker so one never knows I may be in your town tonight. Im not claiming to be the biggest cock you ever had or to look like Brad Pitt but I am over 8in and very thick and have the skills to meet her sexual needs. Also I'm not a man that spend 4 hrs a day in a gym. I am a work hard play harder man that has  extra weight, but will show up and delv and look exactly like the pics I will share. Best way to reach me Koolaide4fun on kik

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...