CuckoldFart.com

Cuck's Breakfest Of Champions. Enjoy

secondjag

23 minutes ago, secondjag said:

so sorry to hear of your break up.  but fascinating the power of ideas.  i know of more than a few cuckolds that cum without ever touching themselves

Thank you kind sir! It was way back in 2012. we divorced 2 years later but I'm still here on cuckold sites so it's obvious that I still miss it and enjoy posting about it. I can remember other occasions when I came in my pants without touching myself. Once was at the local cinema watching "The Postman Always Ring Twice" where Jessica Lange got fucked on the kitchen table by Jack Nicholson.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

Thank you kind sir! It was way back in 2012. we divorced 2 years later but I'm still here on cuckold sites so it's obvious that I still miss it and enjoy posting about it. I can remember other occasions when I came in my pants without touching myself. Once was at the local cinema watching "The Postman Always Ring Twice" where Jessica Lange got fucked on the kitchen table by Jack Nicholson.

lol, Jessica will do that to you

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

One night as me and my wife were about to make love I asked if the 25 year old soldier she'd been seeing was better in bed than me. As he was half my age and nearly 20 years younger than her, I knew what the answer was going to be, but I asked anyway. "Yes", she replied without any hesitation. Turned on by her honesty and excited that she was getting fucked so well by a lad young enough to be my son, I asked her to tell me properly, "Clark's much better in bed than you babe", she murmured with a big grin on her face and I involuntarily ejaculated on her belly, my belly and her pussy. 

She wasn't impressed at my lack of control and ordered me to "get down there and clean that up", which I did. We never had sex again after that, well, she did of course, and we finally split up a year later.

I bet you were happy to clean it up for her at the time Yes? and it was Your Cum. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Black cuckold boy said:

I bet you were happy to clean it up for her at the time Yes? and it was Your Cum. 

She knew I'd do as I was told after surprising her in the past by going down on her after she came home from a Sunday afternoon with an ex-work colleague of mine who'd been after her for years. Seeing her pussy still red, puffy and gaping open when she got home told me he'd punished her for making him wait so long by pounding her hard and I preferred the taste of Mick's cum to mine. 

• Like 3

This one almost sent me over the edge.  Screenshot_20210811-151120_Chrome.thumb.jpg.74313e0307e36bd5d3a87b3dc169d984.jpgI have this weird thing where when i serve a dom cock I love for him to cum on my little pp and make me stroke with his cum as lube while he makes fun of me.  

This pic made me imagine my perfect wife laying on her back on top of me getting fucked by a fat cocked stud and him cumming inside her and pulling out to let it run out of her onto me, he then humiliates me and either makes me stroke or put my little pp into her used and sloppy hole for a couple strokes before I cum as he laughs 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

This one almost sent me over the edge.  Screenshot_20210811-151120_Chrome.thumb.jpg.74313e0307e36bd5d3a87b3dc169d984.jpgI have this weird thing where when i serve a dom cock I love for him to cum on my little pp and make me stroke with his cum as lube while he makes fun of me.  

This pic made me imagine my perfect wife laying on her back on top of me getting fucked by a fat cocked stud and him cumming inside her and pulling out to let it run out of her onto me, he then humiliates me and either makes me stroke or put my little pp into her used and sloppy hole for a couple strokes before I cum as he laughs 

glad u dug it Dirty

• Like 1