CuckoldFart.com

Cuck's Breakfest Of Champions. Enjoy

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

12 hours ago, Black cuckold boy said:

Any Cucks our here have ever CUM on yourself just while licking up and clean cum off your girl or her bull??/ LMK

One night as me and my wife were about to make love I asked if the 25 year old soldier she'd been seeing was better in bed than me. As he was half my age and nearly 20 years younger than her, I knew what the answer was going to be, but I asked anyway. "Yes", she replied without any hesitation. Turned on by her honesty and excited that she was getting fucked so well by a lad young enough to be my son, I asked her to tell me properly, "Clark's much better in bed than you babe", she murmured with a big grin on her face and I involuntarily ejaculated on her belly, my belly and her pussy. 

She wasn't impressed at my lack of control and ordered me to "get down there and clean that up", which I did. We never had sex again after that, well, she did of course, and we finally split up a year later.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Peter C said:

One night as me and my wife were about to make love I asked if the 25 year old soldier she'd been seeing was better in bed than me. As he was half my age and nearly 20 years younger than her, I knew what the answer was going to be, but I asked anyway. "Yes", she replied without any hesitation. Turned on by her honesty and excited that she was getting fucked so well by a lad young enough to be my son, I asked her to tell me properly, "Clark's much better in bed than you babe", she murmured with a big grin on her face and I involuntarily ejaculated on her belly, my belly and her pussy. 

She wasn't impressed at my lack of control and ordered me to "get down there and clean that up", which I did. We never had sex again after that, well, she did of course, and we finally split up a year later.

so sorry to hear of your break up.  but fascinating the power of ideas.  i know of more than a few cuckolds that cum without ever touching themselves