CuckoldFart.com

Are Single Women Allowed???

Guest SandL

Hi all! Not sure if you remember me since its been a while since I’ve been very active on here but I thought I’d update you a little bit. Steve and I have decided to separate ... well, he decided to separate. In short, we moved really fast in this lifestyle and I wasn’t able to slow down enough for him. I know that is my fault but I’m also not sure it would’ve worked out any other way ... to be honest. This has been a really hard part of my life — our life. I wish it was different, but its not and I’m going to have to figure the rest out. We just sort of starting going in different directions. Steve enjoyed the stuff we did. He liked watching dominant black guys do things to me he wasn’t equipped for. He even liked being more on the submissive side to me. But he didn’t enjoy it to the extent that I did. I think for him it was more of a phase or something he would want to do occasionally and for me it was who I was becoming. He could live without it. I couldn’t. 

There’s a lot of psychological stuff going on in all of that, that I don’t really know how to make sense of. He’s still the very best person I have ever met and I can’t imagine that that will ever change. I love him to death but there are parts of me that just can’t be what he wants me to be. I hate that but I can’t change that. There are a lot more details that I’m not going to share in this post. If you want to know more you can message me privately and if you’re nice and respectful, I may answer you. But please be nice toward me and especially toward Steve with any comments. 

Oh — and can single girls still be on this site? 

Thanks. I still have stories about sex stuff I’m doing but I guess they aren’t going to be cuckold ones now. Not sure they would interest anyone on here anymore. 

Anyway —> thanks! 😊 

CUCKOLD TEST

I am sorry to hear about your split.  I do not know what you have done to try not to split, but if he is as wonderful as you say I urge you to try and mend things.  It sounds as if you do not really want a split, and it might be that with some thoughtful action the things that are a bit too much for Steve might change.

I urge the two of you to try and find a middle ground.  I can say a day will come when you "slow down" naturally and when that happens you will probably be more interested in having a great life partner than how many big dicks you can take in a week.

5 hours ago, SandL said:

Hi all! Not sure if you remember me since its been a while since I’ve been very active on here but I thought I’d update you a little bit. Steve and I have decided to separate ... well, he decided to separate. In short, we moved really fast in this lifestyle and I wasn’t able to slow down enough for him. I know that is my fault but I’m also not sure it would’ve worked out any other way ... to be honest. This has been a really hard part of my life — our life. I wish it was different, but its not and I’m going to have to figure the rest out. We just sort of starting going in different directions. Steve enjoyed the stuff we did. He liked watching dominant black guys do things to me he wasn’t equipped for. He even liked being more on the submissive side to me. But he didn’t enjoy it to the extent that I did. I think for him it was more of a phase or something he would want to do occasionally and for me it was who I was becoming. He could live without it. I couldn’t. 

There’s a lot of psychological stuff going on in all of that, that I don’t really know how to make sense of. He’s still the very best person I have ever met and I can’t imagine that that will ever change. I love him to death but there are parts of me that just can’t be what he wants me to be. I hate that but I can’t change that. There are a lot more details that I’m not going to share in this post. If you want to know more you can message me privately and if you’re nice and respectful, I may answer you. But please be nice toward me and especially toward Steve with any comments. 

Oh — and can single girls still be on this site? 

Thanks. I still have stories about sex stuff I’m doing but I guess they aren’t going to be cuckold ones now. Not sure they would interest anyone on here anymore. 

Anyway —> thanks! 😊 

baby, anything you have to say is ALWAYS of interest and welcome back. Lastly, remember, to thy own self be true.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I can understand both sides, could he be jealous that u can enjoy the sex more then he can?  Do you take care of his sexual needs with the same fevor with the others?  Is there any way you can talk to him & maybe compermise with him to the exstent where you can both be happy.  Like you my wife and I had the same problem and by talking we work it out.  I wish maybe if I knew what your problem was, I might be of more help. 💔

Edited by gene1313
spelling
  • Like 1