CuckoldFart.com

Thoughts That I Can’t Quit Having

Guest SandL

HI all! 👋 👋 Its Thanksgiving Late — so late that its not Thanksgiving anymore! Its exactly 1:30 as I start this and I really don’t know where its going to go. My old posts from when I was married, I always knew where they were going to go because its stuff we did. Sometimes I just gave a play by play. Sometimes I wrote what I was learning. Sometimes I just teased my husband. But I always knew where it was going because it was just my life ... our life. This isn’t like that because its just the stuff that is circling in my head that really doesn’t have a shape yet. I wrote one the other day that was kind of like that but it was much too personal and sad. So I deleted it. I didn’t keep it because I was afraid i might end up posting it anyway. I’m glad I did delisted it. Some stuff needs to stay out of public posts. So I promise this isn’t like that. 

Instead, I’m up late and unable to sleep. That’s not that unusual for me. I’ve never really been able to sleep very well. For the last few years, the kinds of thoughts that keep me up (or at least occupy me while I am) are about sex. And as I’ve shared in my “Identity Crisis” post, its not only hot, sweaty, gloriously orgasmic sex with black men ... but also cuckolding. I miss it. I know that those of you are reading this appreciate that 😊. You cucks like being cuckolded. And the bullish types (I know not all of you like the term bull so I’ll say bullish) ... you manly men like that women cuckold their husbands/boyfriends/whoever you might be in a relationship with ... let’s just call em cucks 😊. And most if not all women on here love having a dominant streak. (Hi Nicole! 👋 👋 ) So yeah. I miss it. I miss it because it wasn’t a fantasy for me. It was my life. I don’t think I can ever not want it one way or another. I didn’t have a traditional cuckold marriage. But we did a lot of the things that are done in cuckold marriages. And that’s what I miss. I never was the dominant one in our marriage ... except for sex. I liked it that way. But I miss being watched. I miss my husband watching a man with a cock twice as big has his and blacker than his slide deep into places he could never reach. I miss unlocking things in his mind he never thought he could enjoy ... at least he could never admit it. I miss hovering over him after a man (better at sex than him) pulled screams from me he could never hear without that man. I miss telling him how it felt while i stroked his much smaller penis with two fingers. I miss telling him to kiss the mouth that he had just witnessed suck a big black cock. I miss asking if he could taste him. I miss convincing him to clean me — explaining what it meant that he was doing it. I miss purchasing his first cage and getting him to choose to wear it. I miss it. I miss it. I miss it. 

A strange thing has happened since I proclaimed my single status. A few men with cuckold tendencies have private messaged me asking me to “online cuckold” them. I’m not exactly sure what that is or what that would entail. But if one of those men are reading this ... let me say thank you for your offers. But no. I’m imagining that you’d like me to share with you what it feels like when I have sex with men better equipped for women’s pleasure than you. That you’d like to read me write to you about what I’d have you do after he was done with me. Maybe you’d even like me to fictitiously keep your little thingy in a cage. But that’s not really anything that I’d want. No offense. Its just not me. 

What it is me is being with a man I love. Who is not submissive to me in any way. A man who I can lovingly convince to do things he might have never imagined but things that I know he’ll love. That is what I had and that is what I miss and that is what I want. I know I may never get that again. I’m not exactly alright with that ... but I think I can be. 

It seems strange to me that that I am having the most amazing sex ... really, whenever I want it. And without a question in my mind, I can continue that. I hope that doesn’t sound arrogant. Its not meant to. But while I’m not model gorgeous, I’m cute .. and more than that .. I look innocent. From my limited experience with the black men that have ravished my body, they have told me that they love making this innocent girl scream, begging them to cum deep inside my pussy. I know that I can continue having sex with beautiful, big, black men as long as I want. But the thing that just seems so odd to me is that I miss the cuckolding of a man I love or will or could love. 

When I play alone, I imagine it all. I try not to imagine the face of my husband ... but its almost completely impossible. 

For instance, an hour or so ago. 

I’m lying in my bed trying to sleep. I’ve turned off the tv. My bed side light is on. I sleep with a light on because of my childhood. But that’s the scene. I’m lying in my bed. I’m wearing a plain gray t-shirt and my pink cotton panties(sorry if you wanted something sexier but that’s what i was wearing). And my mind goes to sex. I slide my little hand down my body ... immediately inside my panties. I run my fingers over my lips ... my middle finger parting them ... feeling my warmth ... my slight wetness. I’m not imagining a faceless cuckold yet. I’m picturing a black man and his thick fingers touching me. Its usually a new black man I imagine. This time its a man I have met but have yet to have anything more than a brief conversation with at my favorite live music bar. A man I hope will be there again tomorrow night. Its his dark hand I imagine. His finger touching my pussy. His lips on my ear. His voice I imagine whispering .. asking me if I’m going to give my pussy to him. Asking me to say it. I’m imagining saying it. My eyes closed. My breathing heavy and with a breathy voice “Yes. I want you.” I imagine that not being enough for him (I like a dominant man). “Tell me your going to give me your pussy.” “Yes. I’m giving you my pussy.” I imagine him smiling as he takes my earlobe between his lips then sliding his thick, black finger inside me. 

Now my faceless cuckold enters my mind. I imagine him watching. His first time. Watching this black man touch his wife. Hearing his wife give herself to this black man. It makes me even hotter. So i speak of him. 

“Yes. I’m giving you my pussy. I want you to fuck me in front of my husband” My black man dives deeper into my pussy, curling his finger inside me, touching my fleshy happy spot. Rubbing. Pushing. Me panting. Squirming. My man moves is full lips from my ear to my neck and kisses then sucks knowing he can leave his marks on me. 

I imagine that he takes his finger from my pussy and brings it to my lips. Without hesitating, I suck my juices from his finger. He slides from beside me and stands, I imagine. He reaches for my hand and pulls me to him. I imagine we’re standing just feet from my faceless, cuckold husband. He leans down and kisses me deep, sliding his big, wet tongue inside my mouth. I love sucking on big tongues so I imagine sucking on his. Sliding my lips back and forth over it before circling my own tongue over his. My hands can’t wait to feel him ... his bulging crotch. So I slide them down his chest, one hand ... closest to my faceless, cuckold husband ... reaches for his cock still inside his pants. I feel it. Moaning as I feel his size. His hardness. I imagine that I stop kissing the black man and l turn to my faceless cuckold husband, smiling ... whispering “He’s so much bigger than you cucky.” 

My black man puts his hands on my shoulders and nudges me to where I already want to go. I smile and slide down his body. I imagine my mind only on him now. I kneel before him. Undoing his belt. Unbuttoning his jeans. Unzipping his zipper. Sliding his jeans down his thick, black legs. I imagine him wearing white briefs. I imagine my hand running over his bulge. I imagine my mouth wide open. Lust written all over my face. I imagine .... 

Anyway, that’s some of the things that I think about. Some of the things I miss. 😊 

If you’d like me to finish ... let me know! 

Lexi 

PS — I already came to these thoughts once ... writing this has made me want to again! 

PSS — oh and wish me luck tomorrow night .... I mean tonight! I wish for me that the black man I have a crush on is there tomorrow night! 

Night night 💋 

Cuckold Tests

Okie — I got some sleep 😊! Yawn ... stretch ... now I want to finish or at least add some more. I do have things to do today — sheesh! Okay...back to my imagining from last night and maybe adding a bit from right now 😊

Has this disturbed sleep and continuous sexual thoughts put any adverse effect on your health? 

5 hours ago, SandL said:

HI all! 👋 👋 Its Thanksgiving Late — so late that its not Thanksgiving anymore! Its exactly 1:30 as I start this and I really don’t know where its going to go. My old posts from when I was married, I always knew where they were going to go because its stuff we did. Sometimes I just gave a play by play. Sometimes I wrote what I was learning. Sometimes I just teased my husband. But I always knew where it was going because it was just my life ... our life. This isn’t like that because its just the stuff that is circling in my head that really doesn’t have a shape yet. I wrote one the other day that was kind of like that but it was much too personal and sad. So I deleted it. I didn’t keep it because I was afraid i might end up posting it anyway. I’m glad I did delisted it. Some stuff needs to stay out of public posts. So I promise this isn’t like that. 

Instead, I’m up late and unable to sleep. That’s not that unusual for me. I’ve never really been able to sleep very well. For the last few years, the kinds of thoughts that keep me up (or at least occupy me while I am) are about sex. And as I’ve shared in my “Identity Crisis” post, its not only hot, sweaty, gloriously orgasmic sex with black men ... but also cuckolding. I miss it. I know that those of you are reading this appreciate that 😊. You cucks like being cuckolded. And the bullish types (I know not all of you like the term bull so I’ll say bullish) ... you manly men like that women cuckold their husbands/boyfriends/whoever you might be in a relationship with ... let’s just call em cucks 😊. And most if not all women on here love having a dominant streak. (Hi Nicole! 👋 👋 ) So yeah. I miss it. I miss it because it wasn’t a fantasy for me. It was my life. I don’t think I can ever not want it one way or another. I didn’t have a traditional cuckold marriage. But we did a lot of the things that are done in cuckold marriages. And that’s what I miss. I never was the dominant one in our marriage ... except for sex. I liked it that way. But I miss being watched. I miss my husband watching a man with a cock twice as big has his and blacker than his slide deep into places he could never reach. I miss unlocking things in his mind he never thought he could enjoy ... at least he could never admit it. I miss hovering over him after a man (better at sex than him) pulled screams from me he could never hear without that man. I miss telling him how it felt while i stroked his much smaller penis with two fingers. I miss telling him to kiss the mouth that he had just witnessed suck a big black cock. I miss asking if he could taste him. I miss convincing him to clean me — explaining what it meant that he was doing it. I miss purchasing his first cage and getting him to choose to wear it. I miss it. I miss it. I miss it. 

A strange thing has happened since I proclaimed my single status. A few men with cuckold tendencies have private messaged me asking me to “online cuckold” them. I’m not exactly sure what that is or what that would entail. But if one of those men are reading this ... let me say thank you for your offers. But no. I’m imagining that you’d like me to share with you what it feels like when I have sex with men better equipped for women’s pleasure than you. That you’d like to read me write to you about what I’d have you do after he was done with me. Maybe you’d even like me to fictitiously keep your little thingy in a cage. But that’s not really anything that I’d want. No offense. Its just not me. 

What it is me is being with a man I love. Who is not submissive to me in any way. A man who I can lovingly convince to do things he might have never imagined but things that I know he’ll love. That is what I had and that is what I miss and that is what I want. I know I may never get that again. I’m not exactly alright with that ... but I think I can be. 

It seems strange to me that that I am having the most amazing sex ... really, whenever I want it. And without a question in my mind, I can continue that. I hope that doesn’t sound arrogant. Its not meant to. But while I’m not model gorgeous, I’m cute .. and more than that .. I look innocent. From my limited experience with the black men that have ravished my body, they have told me that they love making this innocent girl scream, begging them to cum deep inside my pussy. I know that I can continue having sex with beautiful, big, black men as long as I want. But the thing that just seems so odd to me is that I miss the cuckolding of a man I love or will or could love. 

When I play alone, I imagine it all. I try not to imagine the face of my husband ... but its almost completely impossible. 

I’m lying in my bed trying to sleep. I’ve turned off the tv. My bed side light is on. I sleep with a light on because of my childhood. But that’s the scene. I’m lying in my bed. I’m wearing a plain gray t-shirt and my pink cotton panties(sorry if you wanted something sexier but that’s what i was wearing). And my mind goes to sex. I slide my little hand down my body ... immediately inside my panties. I run my fingers over my lips ... my middle finger parting them ... feeling my warmth ... my slight wetness. I’m not imagining a faceless cuckold yet. I’m picturing a black man and his thick fingers touching me. Its usually a new black man I imagine. This time its a man I have met but have yet to have anything more than a brief conversation with at my favorite live music bar. A man I hope will be there again tomorrow night. Its his dark hand I imagine. His finger touching my pussy. His lips on my ear. His voice I imagine whispering .. asking me if I’m going to give my pussy to him. Asking me to say it. I’m imagining saying it. My eyes closed. My breathing heavy and with a breathy voice “Yes. I want you.” I imagine that not being enough for him (I like a dominant man). “Tell me your going to give me your pussy.” “Yes. I’m giving you my pussy.” I imagine him smiling as he takes my earlobe between his lips then sliding his thick, black finger inside me. 

Now my faceless cuckold enters my mind. I imagine him watching. His first time. Watching this black man touch his wife. Hearing his wife give herself to this black man. It makes me even hotter. So i speak of him. 

“Yes. I’m giving you my pussy. I want you to fuck me in front of my husband” My black man dives deeper into my pussy, curling his finger inside me, touching my fleshy happy spot. Rubbing. Pushing. Me panting. Squirming. My man moves is full lips from my ear to my neck and kisses then sucks knowing he can leave his marks on me. 

I imagine that he takes his finger from my pussy and brings it to my lips. Without hesitating, I suck my juices from his finger. He slides from beside me and stands, I imagine. He reaches for my hand and pulls me to him. I imagine we’re standing just feet from my faceless, cuckold husband. He leans down and kisses me deep, sliding his big, wet tongue inside my mouth. I love sucking on big tongues so I imagine sucking on his. Sliding my lips back and forth over it before circling my own tongue over his. My hands can’t wait to feel him ... his bulging crotch. So I slide them down his chest, one hand ... closest to my faceless, cuckold husband ... reaches for his cock still inside his pants. I feel it. Moaning as I feel his size. His hardness. I imagine that I stop kissing the black man and l turn to my faceless cuckold husband, smiling ... whispering “He’s so much bigger than you cucky.” 

My black man puts his hands on my shoulders and nudges me to where I already want to go. I smile and slide down his body. I imagine my mind only on him now. I kneel before him. Undoing his belt. Unbuttoning his jeans. Unzipping his zipper. Sliding his jeans down his thick, black legs. I imagine him wearing white briefs. I imagine my hand running over his bulge. I imagine my mouth wide open. Lust written all over my face. I imagine .... 

Anyway, that’s some of the things that I think about. Some of the things I miss. 😊 

Lexi 

PS — I already came to these thoughts once ... writing this has made me want to again! 

PSS — oh and wish me luck tomorrow night .... I mean tonight! I wish for me that the black man I have a crush on is there tomorrow night! 

Night night 💋 

1 minute ago, mastermind2009 said:

Has this disturbed sleep and continuous sexual thoughts put any adverse effect on your health? 

Hmmmmmm i don’t think so. I’ve only slept 4 or 5 hours a night since I was a little girl. So I think my body has adjusted to it. My heart doctor has said it would be healthier for me if I got more sleep. I try ... but it doesn’t always work out. Thanks though 😊 

7 hours ago, SandL said:

Lexi 

Night night 💋 

Whew!! So hot honey!! lol, maybe you should write porn scripts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

Whew!! So hot honey!! lol, maybe you should write porn scripts.

Thanks Daddy! Imagine if I ever get another chance at love... and all these pent up cuckolding fantasies slowly trickle, trickle, trickle out of me until he sexually becomes mine and then the dam bursts and I get to live it all out again!! 

Lexi’s 💋 💋 💋 for daddy! 

Happy Saturday 👋 👋 Well, last night didn’t go exactly how I wanted. I did get to go out to one of my favorite places in all of Charlotte. I did get to with a friend (not normal for me really. I don’t have tons of girlfriends. My marriage along with my preferences never really matched the lifestyles or outlooks of the women i know). So it was actually nice going out with a friend. I did get to hear cool live music. I did get to see the black guy I’m kinda lusting for. So what was the problem???? He had a date! 😂 No worries. I did say hi and he said hi. He asked why i hadn’t been there lately. That means he noticed 😂. And he did say he hoped to see me around more often. So 🤷‍♀️. That was more than he had ever said to me before. I’m pretty sure it was my wedding ring that stopped him from talking to me before. Anyway. It was nice to get out of the house. Holidays in my house this year are kind of depressing. So the less I’m there the better. So yay for me for going out! I even had a drink! (I don’t drink). It was a sour beer. It didn’t look or smell or taste like beer but that’s what its called. It was pretty good actually. So anyway. Now I’m just kind of being lazy. I’m wearing my plaid pajama pants and a big hoodie, sitting on my couch drinking hot tea listening to my stupid rooster who is outside trying to find his voice. 😂 

So I started reading what I already wrote and thought I’d add to it ... the imagining stuff I like stuff... errrr love. 😊 I think I’m gonna make this a bit more detailed. While it is a scene i like to imagine while touching myself ... it is based on my real experiences. So when I imagine these things its not like fantasizing about something I’ve never done. For instance, I’ve always dreamed of going to Scotland. Touring around and exploring castles, going to those quaint pubs (where I won’t drink), listening to people talk with their cool accents. I think its because that is where my dad always wanted to go... i think that’s why its in my head. He used always talk about “one day” going there. But if I talk about it being a fantasy and what I’d imagine myself doing ... it would be totally different. Because I’ve never been there. I’ve never seen those castles, except for in movies or documentaries...I’ve just never been there. The sights and sounds and smells would all be foreign to me. This is different. When I imagine sex with a dominant black man and talk about the sights, feels, smells and tastes ... I’ve experienced it. Regularly. (This is making me want to call my guy right now! (Not the guy from the bar — the guy that is currently willing to come when I call 😊 ... and to be honest, I’m pretty willing when he calls too! 😂) I’ve also experienced the “convincing” / “conditioning” of a man, who otherwise would never have done the things I got him to do ... let alone speak about it. And to be clear, I only continued to do it because he wanted me to and told me so. I got a little caught up in it all and forgot to make the necessary boundaries. That’s some of my most painful lessons. Anyway ... i get off topic sometimes. But I’ve experienced the great sex a black man can and does give. And I’ve experienced the cleaning, caging, control a cuckold gives. So I’m going to try and slow down a little with this stuff and be a bit more descriptive as far as the senses go. I don’t have a cuckold relationship now, so this will help me too! 

So I want to back up just a bit and better describe a couple of things that I already wrote about and imagined ... from my own perspective. And then I’ll continue. 

From my earlier imagining I said “I’m picturing a black man and his thick fingers touching me. Its usually a new black man I imagine. This time its a man I have met but have yet to have anything more than a brief conversation with at my favorite live music bar” I love being touched. All over really when it comes to black hands. Just watching them exploring my white skin is just such an erotic visual. But watching them and feeling them glide over my skin is so amazing. And then watching them touch my pussy ... a finger sliding between my lips ... searching for and finding my clit ... pushing and circling her. Wowzers. But one of the things I like most about that is watching a finger enter me. In the scene I’m imagining, me and the black man are sitting side by side ... with his left arm around me ... and his right hand touching me while I look down — and while my faceless cuckold watches from directly in front of us. But its not just the visual ... its also the sounds. There’s just something so sex about hearing the squishy sound my wet pussy makes around a black man’s finger as it slides in and out of me .. especially when he curls it inside of me from that position. That scene has lots of sights and sounds ... and smells! I imagine (from my own real life experience) looking up and over to my faceless cuckold and watching him watch that black hand touch his wife. Watching him watch that black finger slide into me. I can imagine, cause I’ve seen it, the faceless cuckold start to squirm a bit ... not even aware I’m looking at him because his eyes are glued to that black man’s finger inside his wife’s pussy ... i can I imagine watching him as he hears how wet this black man is making me. I can imagine how much more I get sexually aroused from watching a cuckold watch his own cuckolding and loving it. 

One other thing I want to back up to — His lips on my ear. His voice I imagine whispering .. asking me if I’m going to give my pussy to him. Asking me to say it. I’m imagining saying it. My eyes closed. My breathing heavy and with a breathy voice “Yes. I want you.” I imagine that not being enough for him (I like a dominant man). “Tell me your going to give me your pussy.” “Yes. I’m giving you my pussy.” This is part of my problem. I don’t know what it is about me or about men who are willing to make demands of me ... but i just melt. Literally. 😂 at least my pussy does 😊. I’m not saying its just black men that can have that kind of power over me ... i just haven’t been with a dominant white man yet. But when I hear them calmly and assertively tell me what they are going to do or what I’m going to do or what they want me to do there is just no way for me to say no. For realz. I don’t like yelling at me or anything mean. That’s not really confidence that’s just trying to scare me into something. But if a man is calm ... assertive ... it shows more dominance and confidence when he just quietly says what he says. Especially like this scene .. whispering in my ear. Stephen could be obnoxious and loud ... but there were also times when he would say things only I could hear. One time that I remember was when i was on my stomach and he was laying on top of me slowly pushing and pulling his very big and very thick black cock in and out of me. He would just whisper in my ear “this is my pussy isn’t it?” I would gasp “yes.” “You love my big black cock don’t you?” “Yes” “its better than your husband’s isn’t it?” “Yes” “you only want my cock don’t you?” “Yes” stuff like that. It just drove me crazy ... the control ... the confidence ... the confidence matched the cock ... both were big and both held a power over me. That’s what I imagined as I wrote this. With his finger touching me ... letting me know that he was taking as much as I was giving. And what’s better in this scene ... is that my faceless cuckold is watching and listening while I start to shudder and breathe heavy and lose all control to this man. God I’m turned on!!!! 😂 

I’ll keep going in the next post with stuff I haven’t yet started from this scene. 

Lexi 😊 

So back to imagining. Remember — I’m on my knees in front of my black man — my faceless cuckold is just a few feet from us watching me run my little white hands over the big black man’s big black bulge still inside his white briefs. 

(I can honestly say that seeing a big black man’s cock for the first time is just so incredibly exciting. I’ve seen others. Not a lot but I’ve seen and felt and tasted and been filled by others. But they’re not all the same. Each one is different. At least for me so far and I would expect that will always be true. The first time I held Robert’s was shocking. I had never seen or held another man’s cock in my entire life. Only my husband’s. It was quite literally night and day and I’ve been under the spell of man sized cocks every since. I just want them. Holding them in my hand is an unbelievable sensation. They’ve all been heavy .. unlike what i was used to. They’ve had a particularly smell. A manly smell — I think because they are bigger there is more to give off smells .. but whatever the reason for it .. it has a way of making me want to submit to it. And, especially when they are thick ... god its just incredible. To go from feeling something that can fit easily into your little hand to something that, when its hard, you can’t touch your fingers together when you hold it .. and then the fact that most of it is still hanging out ...oh my! Its just mouth watering. Literally. I never really loved giving oral sex to my husband until the cuckolding dimensions were added .. then i loved it for different reasons. But from my first black man to my current one ... i love feeling it inside my mouth. I love it when its soft inside my mouth ... squeezing it between my lips ... and I love to feel it grow and grow and grow as it gets harder. Sliding my tongue all around it ... feeling it fill my little mouth .. my lips expanding ... sliding back and forth over as much as I can get into my mouth. I even love to feel it when its pulsing and twitching inside my mouth when he cums. And the cum! Well, I’ll get to that later 😊)

Anyway .. imagining.

My hand runs over the big black cock while its still inside his white briefs. Wondering how big its going to be. Will it be smooth or veiny? Will it be straight when its hard or will it have a bend in it? Will the head be as big the shaft or will it be smaller? I like both 😊 hmmmmm. 

Slowly I scoot scoot scoot to my man ... reaching both hands up to reach inside the waistband ... i pause — look to my faceless cuckold and mouth the words “i love you”. His eyes glancing back and forth between me and where my hands are. I pull his briefs slowly down his legs. And there it is. The object of my worship for the rest of this night (how else can I describe something that so fills my thoughts). Its long. Hanging soft but still much lower and is bigger even than when my cuck husband is when he’s hard. There’s a slight bob in it as its barely starting to stiffen. Its thick so it looks heavy. Its very black. The head is slightly lighter in color ... but also big. I reach my hand for it. Holding it. Feeling its weight. Its power. I rub my thumb up the underside of it ... just beneath the head at its happy spot where it starts to jump a little if touched or kissed or sucked. I glance back to my faceless cuckold. Holding my new black cock. I can see his eyes darting back and forth between mine and my cock filled hand. I can see the shock on his face (remember we’re in my fantasy that is based on my experience and its my cuck’s first time). For some reason, I love that look. (In my real experience, my husband has always been able to hide his emotions really well and I couldn’t read his face the first time .. but as we both got more experience, i could start to see those looks that told me so much) Watching the face of my faceless cuck, I stroke the big black man cock very slowly. Emphasizing its size and how much cock there is for me to stroke. I watch his eyes try to look at mine but unable to be completely torn away from my hand on that cock. “You can look at it cucky. Watch my hand as i stroke him. Just look at how big he is.” I can see him losing control to me with each passing moment. I can almost see his mind realizing what’s happening. I can see in his eyes that he’s becoming a cuckold and losing control and giving it to me. I can see him realizing it. And i can see him liking it. 

I turn back to my black man ... ready again to focus on him. I continue to stroke him, now with both hands. He’s getting harder and harder and I feel it growing stronger. He’s smiling down to me ... he says “kiss it” I scoot again ... lick my lips with my very wet tongue ... lean in ... smelling him ... holding him close to my face ... closing my eyes, i breathe him in .. rubbing it from cheek to cheek ... over my lips ... i hold it with both hands ... open my eyes and then look up at my black man while i very softly kiss the head. He’s starting to precum and I can feel it on my lips making me want more. I roll my tongue over the head and then point it right at the hole and wiggle my pointed tongue over it ... he smiles ... puts his hand on the back of my head and starts to slowly push more into my mouth. At this point I’ve lost all remembrance that my cuckold husband is watching. My lips expand even more as he pushes in...my tongue tasting and pressing up against his cock as it enters ... (I can’t deep throat yet. Yet!) ... he’s gentle with me ... probably knowing that I’m used to far less cock ... well, its not really a cock 😊 ... i start sliding my lips back and forth over his cock ... slowly ... when I reach the head, sucking harder ... I can hear the sounds that is cock and my mouth are making. (My husband said that it always looked like i was making love to it when I gave men with big cocks oral .. i do love it) So the sounds make me think again of my cuckold and what he must be thinking. I look over. I can see him adjusting his pants knowing that he’s getting a little hard on. I watch him as he watches me. As he watches me make love to that man sized cock. My eyes tell him everything. I turn away .. continue to suck this man’s cock ... sliding my lips back and forth and back and forth ... feeling him grow to full beautiful hardness .. i lean back ... continue to stroke him. Looking to my cuckold husband ... smiling “he’s twice as big as you.” “Isn’t he cucky?” My faceless cuckold nods and looks back to my hands ... both on my black man’s cock. “Kiss me,” I tell him. He stares. Unable to move. “Kiss me, cucky” I lean toward my cuckold ... he leans toward me ... He pecks my lips ... but stays. I slide my tongue into his mouth and he kisses me more passionately ... but still holding back (which I love) ... I know he knows he’s kissing the mouth of his wife who’s lips have just been wrapped around a much larger, much more manly cock ... and even though he’s holding back ... he’s still kissing me which tells me everything I need to know. I couldn’t make him kiss me. That’s not the kind of cuckold I want ... or had. The real turn on was and is being able to convince him to do what i want ... willingly. And start to love it himself. ( i keep getting lost between the fantasy and what it was like with my husband. Sorry. I’m not a professional writer! 😂

I pull away from my cuckold husband and look back to my man. He steps back and then turns and sits down on the couch next to where my cuckold is sitting. I crawl over to him ... between his legs. I kiss the inside of his thighs ... I love the sound of my wet lips kissing and sucking his skin ... ( i do love that) ... I kiss up his thighs ... i reach for his cock again and hold it straight up ... kissing his balls ... slowly and sensually ... opening my lips and then licking his balls ... (why does that feel so good to you men?) ... then I slowly lick up his long black shaft ... I’m kinda short so I pull his cock down towards me ... and I start sucking him again ... slowly .. watching my cuckold watch me. I can see him adjusting his pants again. “Don’t touch yourself cucky. I need you to be completely turned on for later” I smile and my black man leans forward and pulls me to him ... he kisses me passionately ... deep ... hard ... i give in totally and kiss him equally deep and hard ... holding his face while I kiss him. He stops ... smiles ... and pulls me up and then switches places with me. Now I’m sitting next to my cuckold husband ... and my black man begins to kiss down my legs that he’s holding up ... kissing and sucking down the inside of my thighs ... my breathing gets more labored ... I’m starting to squirm already ... and then he runs his tongue up the full length of my pussy ... sliding between my lips and firmly gliding over my clit. (I have a small clit) He lets go of my legs and parts my lips with his fingers ... sliding his tongue over and over my clit ... sucking it between his lips ... and then sliding his tongue down and then inside me ... (Robert was the very best at this as far as my black guys went and I’m basing this off of how he would lick me ... although my husband got to be the very best ... and the very best time was the first time he really and truly cleaned me ... well, that’s not true. There was one time where he actually tied me up and edged me ... when he licked me that night that was the very best. Thanks NIcole! ❤️) Feeling his tongue inside me drives me crazy ... to the point I’m about to orgasm. I quickly reach for my cuckold husband’s hand and grip it tightly ... the other hand goes to the head of my black man ... my legs start to wrap tightly around his head .. not wanting him to move ... I stutter out that I’m about to cum and my man goes back to my clit with his tongue and lips while he slides one of his thick fingers inside me ... turning it over and making the “come here” motion with it inside me ... pressing up against my spot while his lips suck my clit ... i start to shake and quiver and rock back and forth .. my breathing becomes cute little squeals (that’s what I’ve been told) and soon my cute little squeals become screams ... I’m cumming. I start to push him away — that’s what I do when its a big one — he leans back running his hands over my body as i tremble and come back to earth 😊 

This is so fun! 

I’ll add more later. I need to do some chicken stuff 😂 

Lexi 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:50 PM, SandL said:

So back to imagining. Remember — I’m on my knees in front of my black man — my faceless cuckold is just a few feet from us watching me run my little white hands over the big black man’s big black bulge still inside his white briefs. 

(I can honestly say that seeing a big black man’s cock for the first time is just so incredibly exciting. I’ve seen others. Not a lot but I’ve seen and felt and tasted and been filled by others. But they’re not all the same. Each one is different. At least for me so far and I would expect that will always be true. The first time I held Robert’s was shocking. I had never seen or held another man’s cock in my entire life. Only my husband’s. It was quite literally night and day and I’ve been under the spell of man sized cocks every since. I just want them. Holding them in my hand is an unbelievable sensation. They’ve all been heavy .. unlike what i was used to. They’ve had a particularly smell. A manly smell — I think because they are bigger there is more to give off smells .. but whatever the reason for it .. it has a way of making me want to submit to it. And, especially when they are thick ... god its just incredible. To go from feeling something that can fit easily into your little hand to something that, when its hard, you can’t touch your fingers together when you hold it .. and then the fact that most of it is still hanging out ...oh my! Its just mouth watering. Literally. I never really loved giving oral sex to my husband until the cuckolding dimensions were added .. then i loved it for different reasons. But from my first black man to my current one ... i love feeling it inside my mouth. I love it when its soft inside my mouth ... squeezing it between my lips ... and I love to feel it grow and grow and grow as it gets harder. Sliding my tongue all around it ... feeling it fill my little mouth .. my lips expanding ... sliding back and forth over as much as I can get into my mouth. I even love to feel it when its pulsing and twitching inside my mouth when he cums. And the cum! Well, I’ll get to that later 😊)

Anyway .. imagining.

My hand runs over the big black cock while its still inside his white briefs. Wondering how big its going to be. Will it be smooth or veiny? Will it be straight when its hard or will it have a bend in it? Will the head be as big the shaft or will it be smaller? I like both 😊 hmmmmm. 

Slowly I scoot scoot scoot to my man ... reaching both hands up to reach inside the waistband ... i pause — look to my faceless cuckold and mouth the words “i love you”. His eyes glancing back and forth between me and where my hands are. I pull his briefs slowly down his legs. And there it is. The object of my worship for the rest of this night (how else can I describe something that so fills my thoughts). Its long. Hanging soft but still much lower and is bigger even than when my cuck husband is when he’s hard. There’s a slight bob in it as its barely starting to stiffen. Its thick so it looks heavy. Its very black. The head is slightly lighter in color ... but also big. I reach my hand for it. Holding it. Feeling its weight. Its power. I rub my thumb up the underside of it ... just beneath the head at its happy spot where it starts to jump a little if touched or kissed or sucked. I glance back to my faceless cuckold. Holding my new black cock. I can see his eyes darting back and forth between mine and my cock filled hand. I can see the shock on his face (remember we’re in my fantasy that is based on my experience and its my cuck’s first time). For some reason, I love that look. (In my real experience, my husband has always been able to hide his emotions really well and I couldn’t read his face the first time .. but as we both got more experience, i could start to see those looks that told me so much) Watching the face of my faceless cuck, I stroke the big black man cock very slowly. Emphasizing its size and how much cock there is for me to stroke. I watch his eyes try to look at mine but unable to be completely torn away from my hand on that cock. “You can look at it cucky. Watch my hand as i stroke him. Just look at how big he is.” I can see him losing control to me with each passing moment. I can almost see his mind realizing what’s happening. I can see in his eyes that he’s becoming a cuckold and losing control and giving it to me. I can see him realizing it. And i can see him liking it. 

I turn back to my black man ... ready again to focus on him. I continue to stroke him, now with both hands. He’s getting harder and harder and I feel it growing stronger. He’s smiling down to me ... he says “kiss it” I scoot again ... lick my lips with my very wet tongue ... lean in ... smelling him ... holding him close to my face ... closing my eyes, i breathe him in .. rubbing it from cheek to cheek ... over my lips ... i hold it with both hands ... open my eyes and then look up at my black man while i very softly kiss the head. He’s starting to precum and I can feel it on my lips making me want more. I roll my tongue over the head and then point it right at the hole and wiggle my pointed tongue over it ... he smiles ... puts his hand on the back of my head and starts to slowly push more into my mouth. At this point I’ve lost all remembrance that my cuckold husband is watching. My lips expand even more as he pushes in...my tongue tasting and pressing up against his cock as it enters ... (I can’t deep throat yet. Yet!) ... he’s gentle with me ... probably knowing that I’m used to far less cock ... well, its not really a cock 😊 ... i start sliding my lips back and forth over his cock ... slowly ... when I reach the head, sucking harder ... I can hear the sounds that is cock and my mouth are making. (My husband said that it always looked like i was making love to it when I gave men with big cocks oral .. i do love it) So the sounds make me think again of my cuckold and what he must be thinking. I look over. I can see him adjusting his pants knowing that he’s getting a little hard on. I watch him as he watches me. As he watches me make love to that man sized cock. My eyes tell him everything. I turn away .. continue to suck this man’s cock ... sliding my lips back and forth and back and forth ... feeling him grow to full beautiful hardness .. i lean back ... continue to stroke him. Looking to my cuckold husband ... smiling “he’s twice as big as you.” “Isn’t he cucky?” My faceless cuckold nods and looks back to my hands ... both on my black man’s cock. “Kiss me,” I tell him. He stares. Unable to move. “Kiss me, cucky” I lean toward my cuckold ... he leans toward me ... He pecks my lips ... but stays. I slide my tongue into his mouth and he kisses me more passionately ... but still holding back (which I love) ... I know he knows he’s kissing the mouth of his wife who’s lips have just been wrapped around a much larger, much more manly cock ... and even though he’s holding back ... he’s still kissing me which tells me everything I need to know. I couldn’t make him kiss me. That’s not the kind of cuckold I want ... or had. The real turn on was and is being able to convince him to do what i want ... willingly. And start to love it himself. ( i keep getting lost between the fantasy and what it was like with my husband. Sorry. I’m not a professional writer! 😂

I pull away from my cuckold husband and look back to my man. He steps back and then turns and sits down on the couch next to where my cuckold is sitting. I crawl over to him ... between his legs. I kiss the inside of his thighs ... I love the sound of my wet lips kissing and sucking his skin ... ( i do love that) ... I kiss up his thighs ... i reach for his cock again and hold it straight up ... kissing his balls ... slowly and sensually ... opening my lips and then licking his balls ... (why does that feel so good to you men?) ... then I slowly lick up his long black shaft ... I’m kinda short so I pull his cock down towards me ... and I start sucking him again ... slowly .. watching my cuckold watch me. I can see him adjusting his pants again. “Don’t touch yourself cucky. I need you to be completely turned on for later” I smile and my black man leans forward and pulls me to him ... he kisses me passionately ... deep ... hard ... i give in totally and kiss him equally deep and hard ... holding his face while I kiss him. He stops ... smiles ... and pulls me up and then switches places with me. Now I’m sitting next to my cuckold husband ... and my black man begins to kiss down my legs that he’s holding up ... kissing and sucking down the inside of my thighs ... my breathing gets more labored ... I’m starting to squirm already ... and then he runs his tongue up the full length of my pussy ... sliding between my lips and firmly gliding over my clit. (I have a small clit) He lets go of my legs and parts my lips with his fingers ... sliding his tongue over and over my clit ... sucking it between his lips ... and then sliding his tongue down and then inside me ... (Robert was the very best at this as far as my black guys went and I’m basing this off of how he would lick me ... although my husband got to be the very best ... and the very best time was the first time he really and truly cleaned me ... well, that’s not true. There was one time where he actually tied me up and edged me ... when he licked me that night that was the very best. Thanks NIcole! ❤️) Feeling his tongue inside me drives me crazy ... to the point I’m about to orgasm. I quickly reach for my cuckold husband’s hand and grip it tightly ... the other hand goes to the head of my black man ... my legs start to wrap tightly around his head .. not wanting him to move ... I stutter out that I’m about to cum and my man goes back to my clit with his tongue and lips while he slides one of his thick fingers inside me ... turning it over and making the “come here” motion with it inside me ... pressing up against my spot while his lips suck my clit ... i start to shake and quiver and rock back and forth .. my breathing becomes cute little squeals (that’s what I’ve been told) and soon my cute little squeals become screams ... I’m cumming. I start to push him away — that’s what I do when its a big one — he leans back running his hands over my body as i tremble and come back to earth 😊 

This is so fun! 

I’ll add more later. I need to do some chicken stuff 😂 

Lexi 

Lexi is so giving, such a wonderful woman.  She has her lover with her, but her thoughts are just as much with her husband, making him a better cuckold. 

You cannot state how wonderful it is that at the point of so much pleasure, Lexi is considerate towards him, helping him grow, telling him he loves her, as she enters the encounter with a man that will give her much more pleasure than her husband / faceless cuckold could possibly give. 

His returns in this encounter would be so high, so mixed, with that wonderful feeling of total submissiveness breaking through as he realises his wife will be taken very soon.

Only with Lexis thoughts towards her husband will these feelings be so wonderful and prominent.

Lexi - you say your husband licked you so very well. I hear this is normal in many relationships. The devoted husband will be worshipping you so much, he will be thinking of the pleasure you will have had with your lovers and he will naturally be amazing working on your pussy. It’s all he has left sexually, he will have given into the bulls sexually, so it will be all about worshipping your sex and your bulls prowess and so cuckolds will generally exceed expectations when going down on their wife’s pussy. Adoring it, and thinking of what the bull has given her. 

• Like 1