CuckoldFart.com

Thoughts That I Can’t Quit Having

Guest SandL

CUCKOLD TEST

7 hours ago, cunaz said:

😈 one can only imagine!  Just what is going on here is hot as hell.  If you two hook up, make a video, it would get a ton of praise!

If not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when.  My husband and I lived with in 20 miles of were she is and considering relocating in a few years, plus we travel through the area at least once a year.  

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

L,

A wonderful post.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights.  

I think your experiences have taught you a lot about yourself, some of which you are still coming to grips with.  That is absolutely normal and part of the lifestyle. Honestly the learning never stops, which is part of the fun.

On one hand you learned how good sex can be.  You learned that size matters to you.  You also discovered the pleasure of being with a strong, confident, aggressive man in the bedroom.  That you can be submissive to a man, if has the ability to earn it. You will never be able to go back to thinking you can be satisfied by and monogamous to an average guy.  That ship has sailed.

On the other hand, I think you also found out that you are a pretty darn good cuckoldress (i.e., domme, hot wife vixen, etc.).  You have a natural domme streak and ability to help gently push a submissive to do new things with and for you.  You also found out how having power can be arousing in a similar way to giving it up.  

These two sides are part of who you are.  I think to be truly satisfied and happy that you will need to be able balance the two.  That may not come quickly or easily, but I think that is where you need to eventually get to.

You obviously don't seem to be struggling to find willing and able black men, but finding another cuck will be more of a challenge. You can use online searches to help find an interested cuck, but for some reason I feel like you need to know a guy first before you know him as a cuck.  If that is the case, I think you are going to have to get back into the vanilla dating pool at first.  While I haven't found any way to tell if a guy has cuck tendencies right away, I think there are some things you can do early on to help get a sense if there is potential.  First and probably most important for you, I would be open with him that you have been sexually involved with black men.  If he has a negative reaction, that's an easy sign that the relationship isn't going to go anywhere.  If he is indifferent that is neither positive or negative.  If he acts curious and/or supportive of it, then that is a very positive sign.  Now that is a relationship you may want to invest more time into.  

Eric

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2019 at 3:32 AM, RobJohnson said:

Lexi is so giving, such a wonderful woman.  She has her lover with her, but her thoughts are just as much with her husband, making him a better cuckold. 

You cannot state how wonderful it is that at the point of so much pleasure, Lexi is considerate towards him, helping him grow, telling him he loves her, as she enters the encounter with a man that will give her much more pleasure than her husband / faceless cuckold could possibly give. 

His returns in this encounter would be so high, so mixed, with that wonderful feeling of total submissiveness breaking through as he realises his wife will be taken very soon.

Only with Lexis thoughts towards her husband will these feelings be so wonderful and prominent.

Lexi - you say your husband licked you so very well. I hear this is normal in many relationships. The devoted husband will be worshipping you so much, he will be thinking of the pleasure you will have had with your lovers and he will naturally be amazing working on your pussy. It’s all he has left sexually, he will have given into the bulls sexually, so it will be all about worshipping your sex and your bulls prowess and so cuckolds will generally exceed expectations when going down on their wife’s pussy. Adoring it, and thinking of what the bull has given her. 

I can See Why your Cuck Loves you so Much I would too.