CuckoldFart.com

Granny Love

onmyknees

Cuckold Tests

My last GF, we were together for ten years. She was 20 years older than me. Her age range when we were together was 67 -77.

I needed the 20 year difference to keep up with her! She would consistently fuck me dry. People would stare at our age difference but I didn't care, the satisfied smirk on my face said it all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think she will ever cuck me. I have raised the subject many times, but she is not interested at all.

I will keep working on her.

Is this because she doesn't want to have sex with another man or that she doesn't want you to know about it? 

I imagine she would like the attention from other guys even if it didn't lead to anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more. She will be taking cock on Sunday - unfortunately not mine

Surely, you are her cuckold, so you should be pleased for her that she is having someone else's cock?

So nice to see another older lady likes sex as much as I do.

• Like 2

Surely, you are her cuckold, so you should be pleased for her that she is having someone else's cock?

So nice to see another older lady likes sex as much as I do.

*GRIN*

Pleased is not the word. But it will do, in the absence of a word that accurately describes "my wrist aches from excessive masturbation"

*GRIN*

Pleased is not the word. But it will do, in the absence of a word that accurately describes "my wrist aches from excessive masturbation"

My husband suffers from the same condition when Bryan comes to see me ;)

So what happened?  I take it the Sunday in question when she was 'taking someone else's cock' has passed?

Tell us all about it: 

Where does she do it?  Your place, their place, hotel, outside?

Generally we entertain my man at our place now, but we did it in the middle of a forest once - the thought of being accidentally discovered is so hot.

Are you present, do you watch, or take part, or are you left at home to wonder just what she is doing at that moment?

If you are not present, would you like to be, or is it her choice to exclude you?

Pete is generally present, but sometimes Bryan or I will decide to exclude him from the action, just to reinforce his submissive position and make him wonder just what we are doing.

How long have the two of you been doing this? 

I have been married to Pete for almost 40 years, and he has been a cuckold for over 30 years now. :thumb:

Does she have a regular stud, or does she shop around?

I have just the one lover, which suits me fine as Pete and I trust him totally. This means that as we choose not to use condoms, we have no worries. 

This ali means that Pete can be even more submissive and lick me out after I have been filled, or kiss me when he has watched Bryan filling my mouth with cum.

One great advantage of being older is that we can choose to have bareback sex knowing that I cannot get pregnant. :D

Louise

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband suffers from the same condition when Bryan comes to see me ;)

So what happened?  I take it the Sunday in question when she was 'taking someone else's cock' has passed?

Tell us all about it: 

Where does she do it?  Your place, their place, hotel, outside?

Generally we entertain my man at our place now, but we did it in the middle of a forest once - the thought of being accidentally discovered is so hot.

Are you present, do you watch, or take part, or are you left at home to wonder just what she is doing at that moment?

If you are not present, would you like to be, or is it her choice to exclude you?

Pete is generally present, but sometimes Bryan or I will decide to exclude him from the action, just to reinforce his submissive position and make him wonder just what we are doing.

How long have the two of you been doing this? 

I have been married to Pete for almost 40 years, and he has been a cuckold for over 30 years now. :thumb:

Does she have a regular stud, or does she shop around?

I have just the one lover, which suits me fine as Pete and I trust him totally. This means that as we choose not to use condoms, we have no worries. 

This ali means that Pete can be even more submissive and lick me out after I have been filled, or kiss me when he has watched Bryan filling my mouth with cum.

One great advantage of being older is that we can choose to have bareback sex knowing that I cannot get pregnant. :D

Louise

We seem to have very similar lives.

I've been cucked for about ten years now.

Usually at his place (when his wife, who has no idea, is away) or at a hotel, but sometimes at our home or even our workplace.

I have only been allowed to watch a couple of times. Usually only listen. Decision to exclude me is not hers but her lover's.

One regular stud. I wish she would *ahem* shop around, but the advantage is she trusts him enough to not use condoms. All the more for me to clean. I have fantasised about her sucking him to completion and then sharing his cum with me in a kiss, but that is only a fantasy, so far...

X

• Like 1

We seem to have very similar lives.

I've been cucked for about ten years now.

Usually at his place (when his wife, who has no idea, is away) or at a hotel, but sometimes at our home or even our workplace.

I have only been allowed to watch a couple of times. Usually only listen. Decision to exclude me is not hers but her lover's.

One regular stud. I wish she would *ahem* shop around, but the advantage is she trusts him enough to not use condoms. All the more for me to clean. I have fantasised about her sucking him to completion and then sharing his cum with me in a kiss, but that is only a fantasy, so far...

X

Very similar lives, yes.

I love Bryan coming to see me at home, in the comfort of my own bed, where we can punish and tease Pete, but I also enjoy being totally alone with Bryan.

He sometimes calls around, and we go out for the evening together, to a pub where no-one else knows we are not married but a pair of lovers ... then we go to his place, strip off and make mad passionate love until we fall asleep together. 

I definitely like having just the one trusted lover, where we can make love without condoms.  Pete likes the arrangement too, as when we are at our place, he can then lick the cum that Bryan has left inside me.

I have let Pete kiss me when I had a mouth full of Bryan's cum .... It was a bit of a messy kiss, but Pete seemed to like sharing it with us, but Bryan prefers me not to kiss Pete when he is there. As he would say I am his, and his alone, Pete is there by invitation only, and like a little boy, should be seen and not heard.

Louise

X

Very similar lives, yes.

Bryan prefers me not to kiss Pete when he is there. As he would say I am his, and his alone, Pete is there by invitation only, and like a little boy, should be seen and not heard.

Louise

X

With us that become the rule very quickly - when lover is around Anna is his sexual property. He tolerates me kissing her in other places *blush* but the mouth is his :-)

Tony

X