CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

Over many years in the lifestyle we tried various methods of seduction to find another man to share our bed with. At first Elaine insisted on total anonymity. He even had to be from another town. We eventually found men from our own city and sometimes a friend of a friend but crossing that line of approaching a person we had known for a long time was a line harder to cross. Elaine was afraid the man would not want to join us but would then know about our lifestyle. I got her to be on the lookout for a man she might be interested in taking to bed. I don't remember the exact details but basically I would show them photos of Elaine without revealing her face to see if they showed any interest. I gave him a storiy about this woman being a girlfriend who liked sex with two men at the same time. If they seemed positive I would set up a meeting at a bar or club to introduce him to her. Of course when he walked in and saw the two of us together he was puzzled. Usually they thought the hot date night was off or Elaine had found out about my GF. Since we all knew each other he would sit down with us for a drink. After a bit of chit chat I could see the confused look in the guy's face. If Elaine felt the vibes were positive and wanted to continue she would signal me. I loved to see the look on the man's face when I would say "Remember the gal I told you about and showed you her pics. This is her". Elaine would just smile. She knew I had shown this guy pics of her in red lingerie and hose so she would make some comment to let them know 100% she knew what was going on. Loved to watch his face when she asked "Did you like me in red hose and lingerie?"

red6.jpg

red7.jpg

red8.jpg

red5.jpg

red1.jpg

red3.jpg

red4.jpg

red2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 1/25/2021 at 2:09 PM, robert smith said:

Over many years in the lifestyle we tried various methods of seduction to find another man to share our bed with. At first Elaine insisted on total anonymity. He even had to be from another town. We eventually found men from our own city and sometimes a friend of a friend but crossing that line of approaching a person we had known for a long time was a line harder to cross. Elaine was afraid the man would not want to join us but would then know about our lifestyle. I got her to be on the lookout for a man she might be interested in taking to bed. I don't remember the exact details but basically I would show them photos of Elaine without revealing her face to see if they showed any interest. I gave him a storiy about this woman being a girlfriend who liked sex with two men at the same time. If they seemed positive I would set up a meeting at a bar or club to introduce him to her. Of course when he walked in and saw the two of us together he was puzzled. Usually they thought the hot date night was off or Elaine had found out about my GF. Since we all knew each other he would sit down with us for a drink. After a bit of chit chat I could see the confused look in the guy's face. If Elaine felt the vibes were positive and wanted to continue she would signal me. I loved to see the look on the man's face when I would say "Remember the gal I told you about and showed you her pics. This is her". Elaine would just smile. She knew I had shown this guy pics of her in red lingerie and hose so she would make some comment to let them know 100% she knew what was going on. Loved to watch his face when she asked "Did you like me in red hose and lingerie?"

red6.jpg

red7.jpg

red8.jpg

red5.jpg

red1.jpg

red3.jpg

red4.jpg

red2.jpg

Sometimes the see-through lingerie is hotter than the direct view at this hot body

On 1/25/2021 at 6:09 AM, robert smith said:

red6.jpg

red7.jpg

red8.jpg

red5.jpg

red1.jpg

red3.jpg

red4.jpg

red2.jpg

sooo sexy in Red!!