CuckoldFart.com

My Drunk Uk Wife

mcnjec

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

7 minutes ago, Dutch Lea said:

Hi Guys,

I have been away for some weeks and almost nothing happened here I see.

So, would you like , and comment, more explicit pics of Lea?

Let me know.

tol.jpg

Yes fir sure post the really hot pics of your sexy slut wife. I'm sure the members here would love to tell you what they want to do to her. How they would use her given a chance.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dutch Lea said:

Like the fuck tools of Lea?

She has a good selection of sex toys to fill all her holes. I hope she uses them a lot. Lea has the slutty look of a woman who loves plenty of cock. I think she prefers the real thing. Maybe you can arrange for her to get all the cock she can handle. You will enjoy watching her being a slut

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
13 hours ago, leone55 said:

Peter, I think Debbie surely would suck cocks without drinking too...she has the perfect cocksucker face.

I agree. I've always liked a woman that looks like she should have a cock in her mouth and Debbie definitely ticked that box. 

Like many wives here in the UK, two or three drinks tended to make it difficult for Debbie to keep her legs closed which made her quite popular...

In this country Debbie would be regarded as a bit of a slag, but I loved knowing I had an unfaithful wife. I enjoyed seeing that contented smile on her face and the spring in her step the day after she'd had sex with some eager young lad. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

I agree. I've always liked a woman that looks like she should have a cock in her mouth and Debbie definitely ticked that box. 

Like many wives here in the UK, two or three drinks tended to make it difficult for Debbie to keep her legs closed which made her quite popular...

In this country Debbie would be regarded as a bit of a slag, but I loved knowing I had an unfaithful wife. I enjoyed seeing that contented smile on her face and the spring in her step the day after she'd had sex with some eager young lad. 

I love that pic where Debbie lies naked on her back in the bed (as the maya desnuda of Goya, lol) looking as an eager fuck-me slut

• 2 months later...

Peter C....You'd love to see that, wouldn't ya? Your redhead, slut-wife Debbie...drunk, sucking another man's cock!

Wouldn't this be an incredible fantasy scene...your slutty ex, Debbie...out having a few drinks, hoping to get picked up and hoping to suck and fuck some other man.

Debbie...being the slut she is, making herself very easy and available.

You get a text from a strange man. It's a picture...of your redheaded slut...eagerly, sucking his cock.

Along with the pic is this message....

Your slut wife says you love when she sucks and fucks other men. She also says you love to watch.

here's the addy of my hotel...hurry over...I'll let you watch as I fuck her...and cum all over her face as she gobbles and swallows my cum!

DomBull4U    

• Like 1

Yes sir. The thing is Debbie really did go out for a few drinks in the hope that she'd be picked up by another man, preferably a lot younger than her. Debbie was what we call here in the UK, a bit of a slag, and the more she had to drink the easier and more available she became.

This is the photo he sent me in that text, my wife, already naked in his bed, eagerly sucking his cock before I hurry to his hotel like he suggested. I was never allowed to watch her get fucked, Debbie didn't think I could handle it, but he thinks I should see what a slut she is.

debbie3.thumb.jpg.55b933f5179799df8105c5e7ebef5322.jpg

• Like 2