CuckoldFart.com

I Want To Share My Wife

Marine

Were a young couple in our 20s. I'm trying to convince her to cuckold me but I'm not making any ground. For the last 6 months I've been away with the Military, I come back home in July.. anyway she gets mad when I talk about it now:/

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

Marine,

She might not be into it, but she may just be covering herself as well and not willing to admit.  When I was 15 I had a job as a grounds keeper for base housing at a Naval Base.  You will not believe how many wives of deployed sailors asked me in for something cool to drink, or would I be at the bar down the road after I got off work.  I would say that at least 50% of the wives in the base housing hit on me that summer as I was doing my landscaping job.

When I went to sea the first time my division officer told me as we were approaching home for the first time in 6 months that I should call my GF first, not just show up, to "give Jody a chance to get out of the house".  I asked what he was talking about.  He said Jody was the guy that had been drinking my beer and sleeping with my girl while I was away.  He said any sailor who just showed up at home after being deployed might have an unpleasant surprise.

So.......you never know, but as an ex-Navy man who has great respect for the USMC if you need her taken care of and she is near enough to NYC I will help how I can.

CB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Marine,

she gets mad but yet deep inside she would like it. maybe. get to that topic more relaxed. make her hot and then slowly slip that into the talk...she might be thinking you are testing her and she is maybe just pure and a bit prudish on it as you are her first.

you need probably to be home and start this with her or do a setup she does not know of with a trustworthy person.

there are so many things that could go wrong - have you thought of the negative possibilities ? if you are not there she would have maybe a lot of fear not being able to help herself.

the first experience like this would be extremely bad if she gets raped and you are the one who pushed her to try it.

i am sure you would not want that.

your imagination goes maybe that you will get and be excited in a positive way.

well getting another guy for her is not that easy.

my gf and me talked about the whole thing- from unwanted pregancies to STD's there is a lot of topics and then there is a relationship.

you want it - she does not . at least not now.

if you would for example make her horny with movies and also not fuck her for a week when you are home that would be a way to raise chances.

the things that could go wrong if she is not already cheating you and has a fellow such as other army wives...

- the guy could be abusive

- the guy could be trying to pimp her out

- the guy could take her from you if she is not totally drawn to you - and that is a point she might know better than you.

a woman that wants to belong to you does not want to do it; as many women in her state of relationshipknowledge connect an orgasm/sex with love...got it ?maybe not such a bad thing.

- possible STD's or/and pregnancy and the guy is not using ( maybe on purpose) a condom - in the heat of the moment.

why am i saying it ? well my gf and me had many talks about this - we considered it kind of for both sides.

she cheated on me - cried was afraid of losing me and had to abort as there was no will to raise some other's child.

slight parts of it made me horny we often spoke about it and we both had dirty talks in bed and still do about cuckolding 3sums gangbangs.

yes it turns me on in bed and makes my dick fucking hard. when she rides me she cums more than just one time...

but things leave a trace. be careful how you approach this and try to minimize the bad risks - there is still enough risk and

you cannot plan it all. it has a own dynamic and it might change.

cuckolding has not just positive sides and the majority works not in a longterm exciting arrangement for both.

she may not be the right one for it - or she is but not ready and needs you like a rock at the rough and wild shore to hold on to not to drown.

however i hope i could help you in whatever direction you will chose to go for.

good luck

• Like 1

you have the perfect excuse to discuss it with her - you are away for prolonged periods, and you need to know she is safe, but enjoying life when you are away.   She needs to understand that you want HER to have pleasure, and that as a by-product it excites you to think of her having someone else that you are both comfortable with. Also that you do love her, and do not want either of you to split up.

I do wish you all success with your venture.

By the way, where in UK is she?   Putting your (approximate) location in your personal details helps us all - after all, what you seek is someone who will be within a reasonable distance of your wife.

Good Luck

Bryan

• Like 1

Just letting you all know I'm taking all of thE advice I receive and I'll post an update on how it's going here in a few days, as I'm in the Military I haven't had a lot of time to post on here but I thank you all for helping out.. I'm also going to post some pics of her tomorrow