CuckoldFart.com

Fantasize about wife being taken

supersport12001

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

10 minutes ago, bellaazz said:

That is awesome love to watch my wife filled by you

I would strech her open while you watch from behind and listen to my huge balls slapping her ass and her screaming telling you how good it feels after I make her squirt and cum really hard you see me go balls deep and my dick throbs as I fill her full then slowly pull out and my cum pours out down her ass crack she grabs your head pushes you down to her fucked open creampied pussy and makes you lick her ass crack clean and suck it out of her pussy telling you how good and hard my cock made her cum and she wants it every day and beggs me to fuck her agian

Screenshot_20200118-165107.png

IMG_20200715_110727030.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Flyboy said:

My fantasy is to introduce her second cock ever as she is spit roasted between the two of us while I have cameras recording everything.  Continuing the fantasy to the next level she now becomes a true slut and wants multiple cocks in a gang bang scenario, again all on camera.

best 041.jpg

I want to assist and be the second cock to spitroast her first. after that you can film how Im going to use and fuck her like a slut

• Like 2

On 7/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, scthickbull said:

I would strech her open while you watch from behind and listen to my huge balls slapping her ass and her screaming telling you how good it feels after I make her squirt and cum really hard you see me go balls deep and my dick throbs as I fill her full then slowly pull out and my cum pours out down her ass crack she grabs your head pushes you down to her fucked open creampied pussy and makes you lick her ass crack clean and suck it out of her pussy telling you how good and hard my cock made her cum and she wants it every day and beggs me to fuck her agian

Screenshot_20200118-165107.png

IMG_20200715_110727030.jpg

man that sounds and looks tremendous ! Id love nothing more than to watch and listen as your huge balls slap her ass and you make her scream. Telling me how much better you are and making her cum. Then see you go deep deep in her and shoot your huge cumload in her unprotected pussy, cum running down her ass so you can make me clean it all out. Once you cum in her, her pussy would be yours

my wife.jpg

pussy-lick me.jpg

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, bellaazz said:

man that sounds and looks tremendous ! Id love nothing more than to watch and listen as your huge balls slap her ass and you make her scream. Telling me how much better you are and making her cum. Then see you go deep deep in her and shoot your huge cumload in her unprotected pussy, cum running down her ass so you can make me clean it all out. Once you cum in her, her pussy would be yours

my wife.jpg

ro 

I would love to make her mine and breed her and you clean her up when I'm done

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bellaazz said:

my wife.jpg

pussy-lick me.jpg

I will stretch your slutwifes fuckholes wide open by fucking them hard and ballsdeep when I come to visit her and make her my slut. You will be in the room next to ours cuck and will hear your slutwife scream and the sound of my lower body slapping against hers every time I ram my cock ballsdeep into her fuckhole. I will make sure my balls are full of cum and put a big load inside her pussy which will be dripping from her wide open pussylips into her ass crack. Then Ill call you in to clean her up reall good cuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roughanallover said:

I will stretch your slutwifes fuckholes wide open by fucking them hard and ballsdeep when I come to visit her and make her my slut. You will be in the room next to ours cuck and will hear your slutwife scream and the sound of my lower body slapping against hers every time I ram my cock ballsdeep into her fuckhole. I will make sure my balls are full of cum and put a big load inside her pussy which will be dripping from her wide open pussylips into her ass crack. Then Ill call you in to clean her up reall good cuck.

Thank you, I would love to know you are filling her with cum and then cleaning her pussy and ass after. I am sure you would want to fuck her ass too and I will clean her like a good cuck. I hope to be able to see and hear that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bellaazz said:

Thank you, I would love to know you are filling her with cum and then cleaning her pussy and ass after. I am sure you would want to fuck her ass too and I will clean her like a good cuck. I hope to be able to see and hear that

I will use and fuck your slutwife however I want cuck, and offcourse Im going to fuck your slutwife up the ass. you will hear that for sure and if you do a real good job cleaning up the first time, I might let you watch the second time Im fucking my new slut up the ass.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, roughanallover said:

I will use and fuck your slutwife however I want cuck, and offcourse Im going to fuck your slutwife up the ass. you will hear that for sure and if you do a real good job cleaning up the first time, I might let you watch the second time Im fucking my new slut up the ass.

Thank you sir !!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
On 7/26/2020 at 2:27 PM, roughanallover said:

your slutwife has a horny wet pussy and inviting asshole, perfect for some hard, raw and ballsdeep fucking, thats exatly what I will do to her right in front of you if I get to meet her

that would be wonderful 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...