CuckoldFart.com

Fantasize about wife being taken

supersport12001

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, scthickbull said:

When I pull out you can suck it and clean my dick she can watch you

That’s what I want. But after all these years my wife does not know I’m bi and the longer I take to bring it up to her the more difficult it is for me to do it. 
But if I ever get that chance she’ll know in an experience cock sucker. 

25 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

That’s what I want. But after all these years my wife does not know I’m bi and the longer I take to bring it up to her the more difficult it is for me to do it. 
But if I ever get that chance she’ll know in an experience cock sucker. 

you need to tell her that you're a c********** and you want to clean her p**** out she would probably get really turned on and really really really love to see that I know a bunch of wives that I've been with love to watch their husbands suck my cock and clean it up after I f*** them the one wife that I'm f****** now her husband coming there and suck me and get me getting hard and then lick her p**** and get her getting wet so I can f*** her and as soon as I come in and pull out he'll clean my cock up and then she pushes his head down there between her legs and he eats all my huge c** load out of her p****

Just now, scthickbull said:

you need to tell her that you're a c********** and you want to clean her p**** out she would probably get really turned on and really really really love to see that I know a bunch of wives that I've been with love to watch their husbands suck my cock and clean it up after I f*** them the one wife that I'm f****** now her husband coming there and suck me and get me getting hard and then lick her p**** and get her getting wet so I can f*** her and as soon as I come in and pull out he'll clean my cock up and then she pushes his head down there between her legs and he eats all my huge c** load out of her p****

If you've ate their c** out of her p**** those eight guys gets f***** her there's no difference in you eating their c** out and you're sucking her cocks should probably love to watch you suck on his dick

• Like 1

On 11/6/2014 at 7:18 AM, ozman11 said:

Oh yes, I also would love to see my reluctant mature wife used by others as I watch.

post-903-0-00930500-1415276270_thumb.jpg

I would love to take your hot hairy p**** to wife in front of you and you watch my big fat cock spread her lips open and watch her mom as I go deep inside her p**** and f*** her that she comes harder than she's ever came before then you see me tense up drive my cock all the way to the balls and see my big balls throbbing and pulse as I feel her p**** full and you can't wait to see my big fat cock come out of her so you can go down there her p**** will head down there and make you eat all it come out of her fresh f*** p****

• Like 1

On 12/8/2014 at 10:37 AM, bellaazz said:

I really enjoy watching my wife too. To be honest, I much rather watch her with a big cock man than do her myself with my little cock

post-5264-0-70557800-1418053059_thumb.jpg

I'd love to seduce your wife lay her down and let you watch my big fat cock stretch her p**** open as it slides up in her good deep and watch her eyes roll back in her head if she comes really hard off my big fat cock as I pound her hard dick her screaming c** five or six times and then you watch me as I pump my f****** balls deep up in her what's my big boss throb is a shooting your wife's p**** slap full of c** and I slide my cock out real slow and easy and you can see your wife's hole stretched and open and my c** starting to pour out of it and you just can't help it you want to jump down there and laugh that up cuz a little Chuck you are you want to eat that c** filled p**** and suck my cock clean did I tell you to get my cock back hard for me or I can f*** your wife again if she can watch you suck my dick make it good hard just for her and her crawl up on top of me and start riding me as you licking my balls and licking her a****** while she rides me till you get another big load to eat out

36 minutes ago, scthickbull said:

If you've ate their c** out of her p**** those eight guys gets f***** her there's no difference in you eating their c** out and you're sucking her cocks should probably love to watch you suck on his dick

I guess she thinks cleaning her out is ok but sucking cock is not. Also I don’t think any of her bulls are into me sucking them. 
From early in our relationship she use to speak despairing of gay and bi men all the while not knowing that her husband was bi. 

On 11/7/2020 at 11:07 AM, scthickbull said:

I'd love to seduce your wife lay her down and let you watch my big fat cock stretch her p**** open as it slides up in her good deep and watch her eyes roll back in her head if she comes really hard off my big fat cock as I pound her hard dick her screaming c** five or six times and then you watch me as I pump my f****** balls deep up in her what's my big boss throb is a shooting your wife's p**** slap full of c** and I slide my cock out real slow and easy and you can see your wife's hole stretched and open and my c** starting to pour out of it and you just can't help it you want to jump down there and laugh that up cuz a little Chuck you are you want to eat that c** filled p**** and suck my cock clean did I tell you to get my cock back hard for me or I can f*** your wife again if she can watch you suck my dick make it good hard just for her and her crawl up on top of me and start riding me as you licking my balls and licking her a****** while she rides me till you get another big load to eat out

Omg that is so hot. Yes watching you fill my wife with your huge bull cum load will drive me crazy wanting to clean her pussy and suck your big cock clean so you can fuck her again. She’d be turned on watching you force me to suck your cock. Then I will lick her hot ass and your big balls as she rides you. Thank you sir

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...