CuckoldFart.com

Fantasize about wife being taken

supersport12001

Cuckold Tests

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2014 at 5:57 AM, takemoment said:

After a little bit of cocksucking by my wife, he fucked her again and then I fucked her after him. He laid on the bed naked, as I fucked my wife. Her cunt was so fucking wet and slippery with his cum, it felt so good on my wife and I fucked her until I came inside.

What an incredible experience that has to be...you and another man pleasing and being pleased by your wife...know how and wanting him to feel your wife's velvet vagina...isn't it possible for all 3 of you to cum at the same time...that should be goal the 3 of you can work on together...and you can get your zinc supplement as you group learn...

• Like 1

After a little bit of cocksucking by my wife, he fucked her again and then I fucked her after him. He laid on the bed naked, as I fucked my wife. Her cunt was so fucking wet and slippery with his cum, it felt so good on my wife and I fucked her until I came inside.

What an incredible experience that has to be...you and another man pleasing and being pleased by your wife...know how and wanting him to feel your wife's velvet vagina...isn't it possible for all 3 of you to cum at the same time...that should be goal the 3 of you can work on together...and you can get your zinc supplement as you group learn...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2015 at 10:52 AM, hubby2005us said:

Here is some more pictures of my wife, wish she would let me share her. :D

post-637-0-25356400-1437328240_thumb.jpg

post-637-0-44579900-1437328250_thumb.jpg

post-637-0-13213300-1437328284_thumb.jpg

Would love to feel her inching down on my shaft while you watch.  She has cute little feet too, that you can suck my cum off

• Like 3

If she offered I would really fuck her hard and eat her dripping pussy then fuck her hard in her tight ass.

BUT she went ice cold 2 years ago after nearly 10 years 'weaning' me off sex with her. Now I'm looking elsewhere.

On 11/24/2014 at 1:51 AM, UK_EX said:

Pat is right, I would have loved to watch my wife and her lover, to see them kissing and playing with each other. 

Would have liked to be tied to a chair so I could not possibly stop them, which would mean I could not physically interact with their sex.

The sex is for HER to enjoy, not me.

There is where the cage comes in

I have been lucky in life to have seen my lovely milf taken by several at once.

More importantly, her lovers would always expect her to service friends. Sometimes she would,  sometimes it was just a turn off.

She is currently looking for a lover. Long term

Some one to see several times a month

IMAG0843.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...